Author

Topic: deleted post - page 149. (Read 70743 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:35:38 AM
Aeron Team answers your questions

Dear supporters!
Our booming Telegram chat brings more and more interesting questions from the community including aviation professionals. We have selected several very interesting questions and answered them.
How does Aeron plan to compete with the privatization of air traffic control?
We are not involved with air traffic control industry and commercial aviation. Our project focus is on private pilots and general aviation, those who enroll in flight schools, own or operate a small aircraft.
Our applications and portal at aerotrips.com (which is already available to public in beta version) are aimed to let the pilots log their flight hours with recording in blockchain, as compared to current prevailing paper log books.
As to mentioning of ATC (air traffic control) in our materials, in certain areas where technically feasible and ATC coverage is available, we intend to establish an interface which enables to cross-verify log records self reported by a pilot, against aircraft logs and ATC data. This is an intended process to detect self reporting of flight hours while the actual flight did not take place (i.e. fake experience).

Why would it be beneficial to book a flight with ARN tokens rather than with Bitcoin or fiat?

The intended primary utility of ARN token is for payment of the transactional fee for flight log book entries. Secondary — for payment of Aeron commission for flight booking and other services. Assuming you would like to book a demo flight with a flight school or a sightseeing flight with a certain private pilot, when you pay commission in ARN you will get a 20–30% discount compared to fiat payment.

What is your primary market focus for the next time: is it private aviation or commercial aviation?

We are starting with private (general) aviation as it’s a more easy market to enter.

What is your primary business case focus: is it “pilot logbook” or “maintenance record”? Would your app ensure BTB traceability?

Primary business case is “pilot logbook”. We will also start with maintenance logs and schedules. Back to birth traceability for components will require much more development and cooperation from the parts vendors, and we can not promise it at this stage of project.

Do you have any partnerships from aviation industry?

We have partnerships with flight schools for live tests, including our primary partner Griffon Aviation, the first licensed flight school on Cyprus

If you will sell your technology to some bigger aviation player, will ARN token owner get any compensation?

In case our technology would be sold to a third party, we will have an open discussion with the community and the buyer to establish a long term plan for ARN tokens.We can’t publicly promise to link equity to tokens as ARN is a utility token.
What about your competitors (blockchain projects in aviation)? Do you know any, when do you expect any? How do you expect to win the competition?
We are not aware of any direct competitors for blockchain based pilot logbooks.

How will Aeron ensure of the accuracy of data reported by pilots, flight schools and aircraft operators?

The data self-reported by the pilots will be cross-verified against logs from aircraft operators/owners or flight schools, as the case may be, to ascertain that the flight has actually taken place. In case of mismatch in records, this will be highlighted. Additional data sources for verification include positioning track from mobile application (if this function is enabled by the pilot and application is running in background) and ATC data on the later stage (in areas where coverage is available).

What is exactly the information manipulation issue that you are going to solve?

The issue is quite simple. Hours of experience are reported by the pilots in flight logbooks. Experience building is necessary for license renewals or new qualifications. These hours may be reported without actually flying the time reported. As an outcome, as an example, a person without 200 hours mandatory experience may obtain a commercial pilot license. With Aeron system such instances would be less recurring.
Join us on Telegram, Facebook or Reddit to participate in discussions.
October 21, 2017, 08:31:11 AM
2 DAYS LEFT FOR 10% BONUS PERIOD!

https://aeron.aero/

How to buy - https://aeron.aero/Aeron_HowTo.pdf
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 20, 2017, 01:21:55 PM
how serious is the team that they'd let us see them determined enough to make this project fly to live up to its name? 100 Million token were issues and only 9Million as of now were sold. my speculation says the price is lesser than ever that an investor who just want quick bucks after it gets listed can't profit from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

It seems the project is going well, only four days remaining?
October 20, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
Simply to understand in one - pager https://aeron.aero/Aeron_OnePager.pdf
October 20, 2017, 05:42:25 AM
Advantages of Aeron blockchain solution for aviation

Blockchain technology ensures that vital log data cannot be altered.
Multi-sig authentication system provides data security.
Information is stored in the blockchain, transactions are transparent and can be viewed by all users.
October 20, 2017, 05:38:27 AM
How to buy AERON tokens
https://aeron.aero/Aeron_HowTo.pdf

10% bonus period ends in 4 days!
October 20, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

Too much bonuses but I'm still going to consider AERON a good investment if the team can make connections to the aviation authorities and universities. It would be interesting so see schools actually using this, I live near a flight school. Are the sold tokens also the total max supply?

100 million tokens issued
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
October 19, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Too much bonuses but I'm still going to consider AERON a good investment if the team can make connections to the aviation authorities and universities. It would be interesting so see schools actually using this, I live near a flight school. Are the sold tokens also the total max supply?
October 19, 2017, 08:58:38 AM
October 19, 2017, 08:35:58 AM
10% bonus now. If you guys miss this bonus the next one is half the current bonus, 5%.
If I invest today, and th next week, Will I get both bonus?
yes, but somebody told that the next week will be another bonus, if I invest both weeks will I have 10% bonus this week and 5% bonus next week?

Today, it would be 10% bonus
October 19, 2017, 08:20:11 AM
10% bonus now. If you guys miss this bonus the next one is half the current bonus, 5%.

Today, it would be 10% bonus
October 19, 2017, 04:45:49 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
October 18, 2017, 01:02:20 PM
Another shitcoin or millionaire-wannabe (1 ARN = 0.5 USD, 100 million tokens issued)
I think this project could be useful for people who flights regurarly, do you read the whitepaper or entry in their website?

Its not for the people who fly regularly, its for the pilot trainees to be trained professionally and acquire the required flight hours in their training. Its mostly useful for the aero schools. You obviously didn't read about what this project is. Its however an ambitious project.
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 07:14:40 AM
Another shitcoin or millionaire-wannabe (1 ARN = 0.5 USD, 100 million tokens issued)
I think this project could be useful for people who flights regurarly, do you read the whitepaper or entry in their website?
October 18, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Why do you think so? Have you read whitepapper?
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 09:26:55 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 06:36:26 PM
Just finished and published my video about AERON.. I'm ready for your opinions..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2mFRYj2pZ0

For me AERON is a future and one of the best ICO right now to invest in it Smiley
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 05:41:40 PM
when this ICO finish?
There's still a few bonus weeks
SO can I still invest?
Jump to: