Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 109. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 08, 2014, 09:45:45 AM
guys can we move all the FUD here ? http://www.reddit.com/r/ShibeFUD/ thanks, anyone calling shibe a scam plz just use that subreddit se we can keep all of the scam fud info there and not polluting this thread, thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 08, 2014, 09:41:39 AM
This coin is way undervalued... With a total of only 300,000,000 it should be worth over 10X current price in the next few weeks
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 08, 2014, 09:36:00 AM
What is up with the website too poor in info nothing at all, defendly not good to me.

website is being developped currently. there was a bounty on it and it will come soon Smiley
Activity: 19
May 08, 2014, 09:33:15 AM
for the LOGO_CONTEST: (i used frame from bitsta, with agreement)

it s very simple and decent. i just useing the shiba inu.
hope you like it.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 08, 2014, 09:24:39 AM
What is up with the website too poor in info nothing at all, defendly not good to me.

oh great not this guy. ignore ignore ignore.
Activity: 322
May 08, 2014, 09:17:07 AM
Activity: 154
May 08, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
so which multipool is it going to be?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2014, 08:39:04 AM
well the price was kinda dancing around, chatting back and forth. then a hand was possibly broken trying to get some coins right off someone's forehead. which was to be expected, because that's what happens when you are in their house now, on their lawn.

next the sell walls were threatened with a gun. it's a BB gun, dumbass.

fine go get it and shoot the walls down. oh hell no don't you dare get that gun.

buy my walls or get off my property! oh my god okay i'll leave...bonk!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh my gawd! take me to the hospital!

Damn mate i dont know what you are useing but i want some 2 !!

a few people will know what i'm talking about. hopefully. because if not you guys will have to put me down, like a crazy shibe.

Owke Wink, Anyway the wall is going to be broken NOW ,, pow almost over if we brake it now it can be a double boost to the 1000 Wink
Lets hope so and be all happy shibers anyway ones it brake the 300 it will go faster
May 08, 2014, 08:27:18 AM
well the price was kinda dancing around, chatting back and forth. then a hand was possibly broken trying to get some coins right off someone's forehead. which was to be expected, because that's what happens when you are in their house now, on their lawn.

fine go get it and shoot the walls down. oh hell no don't you dare get that gun.

a few people will know what i'm talking about. hopefully. because if not you guys will have to put me down, like a crazy shibe.
legendary
May 08, 2014, 08:18:32 AM

Activity: 462
May 08, 2014, 08:17:11 AM
Come join us on IRC #shibecoin and #shibecouncil !!!

300+ shibes tipping and chatting away!

Much tip! Very free!
May 08, 2014, 08:03:57 AM

Activity: 156
May 08, 2014, 07:54:45 AM
btw which one of you guys just assaulted the sell walls on bittrex? some coins got gobbled up

It wasn't me.
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 08, 2014, 07:51:45 AM
and dont forget cryptsy and mintpal. lets face it richie is a cool dude and all, but bittrex is still on the small side compared to the other big exchanges. once shibe is on there it will open up to a lot more buyers.

btw which one of you guys just assaulted the sell walls on bittrex? some coins got gobbled up

Investors we are bringing in thanks to the hype Smiley
May 08, 2014, 07:47:00 AM
and dont forget cryptsy and mintpal. lets face it richie is a cool dude and all, but bittrex is still on the small side compared to the other big exchanges. once shibe is on there it will open up to a lot more buyers.

legendary
May 08, 2014, 07:42:07 AM
All you guys should just come hang out in #shibecoin with the rest of us and have fun. There is a tipbot, which means free coins to soothe the savage butthole.

Man didn't you heard its a scam ? Sell everything while you can ! Cheesy Sell sell such panic wow Cheesy Dont worry, i can buy your 1.9 m at 1 satoshi ( noone will give you more since its a scam ) Cheesy

Shit, man. You're right. I'm gonna print out a paper wallet and set it on fire now Sad

buckle up bitches

Pretty much this.

+1 only one road from here and its up, simple market cause blocks stop soon and multipool start dumping
And our multipool keep buying coins Wink
Activity: 156
May 08, 2014, 07:36:42 AM
All you guys should just come hang out in #shibecoin with the rest of us and have fun. There is a tipbot, which means free coins to soothe the savage butthole.

Man didn't you heard its a scam ? Sell everything while you can ! Cheesy Sell sell such panic wow Cheesy Dont worry, i can buy your 1.9 m at 1 satoshi ( noone will give you more since its a scam ) Cheesy

Shit, man. You're right. I'm gonna print out a paper wallet and set it on fire now Sad

buckle up bitches

Pretty much this.
May 08, 2014, 07:32:15 AM
1) PoW ending soon
2) multipool coming online soon
3) mintpal and cryptsy soon

buckle up bitches

Activity: 20
May 08, 2014, 07:26:39 AM
I'm PanicShibe, btw. Once I get all my coins out of the exchanges I'll post my wallet address if you'd like to check it out. I have about 1.9m Shibe at the moment. I rented from betarigs and nicehash, and had between 300 and 600mh/s running for about 20 hours, then around 150-250mh/s for another 10 hours or so. I mined on chickenstrips, suchpools, and nitropool. I was awake for 40 hours, babysitting my nicehash rentals because things were going so well. Then I went to sleep, woke up, and started arbing between bittrex and poloniex. If this makes you rage, I'm sorry. Everything I did was on the up and up. I was in the right place at the right time... I am genuinely sorry if you weren't. We can still go to the moon together. I'm ready whenever you are <3

btw. I'm still buying. Are you?

Jump to: