Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 111. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 08, 2014, 06:01:58 AM
Trading volume continue dropping, 2 days ago it was 300, now 100.

yesterday bittrex has been under constant ddos for roughly 12hours straight .... Sad

volume is low because everybody is holding. only the coins that are being mined and sold from pools are where the volume is coming from
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 08, 2014, 05:59:45 AM
If trolls were right I'd be the largest Shibecoin holder. I wish I lived in that universe to be honest.   Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Activity: 635
May 08, 2014, 05:57:08 AM
Trolls suck
Activity: 379
May 08, 2014, 05:56:00 AM

SHIBUYE!!

Do you mean, that this was a ninja launch with this picture?
OMG ... I can't believe it ....

I've been around for years, your typing is very pathetic & looks exactly just like people who just missed the "boat", and desperately trying to cause FUD, to buy cheaper Smiley

This coin launch was fair.

Anyone with BTC can invest by renting big hash power to mine all the profitable blocks from the start, but its just like gambling cause you dont know the coin will die or survive, renting hash is not cheap.

... this coin is the exact opposite of a fair launch and I think you know this !!
No one was able to rent a rig and mine the profitable blocks from the start, because it was ninja launched, after the first blocks were mined by the dev.
You look exactly like a person who has a lot of this shitcoins and twist the reality to leaf the "boat" before it sinks....

LOL you should check my posting history, I never wrote or active here, just today because I see you typing the same FUD that you also did on Whitecoin, Same guy , different ID. great job ^_^

Dont mind this guy, I see Shibecoin can at least be on same level with Doge, just wait for POW to end, good luck guys Smiley

Oh no ... I have some whitecoins ... and you are right, there is a lot of FUD and hate there ... but this has nothing to do with me.
But ok, I leave you alone with your scam coin and we can talk again in a few days, good luck.

nah I dont think you will go for days, you are watching this thread every minute , just admit it Smiley

Ok, if you are talking to me directly, I have to answer :-)
I have seen this coin at bittrex and want to know if it's worth some btc.
I have checked this thread and now I'm sure to better put my money to other coins.
Because of this tricky premine/instamine I decided to type some words, to check if I'm wrong ... maybe .. you don't even know.
But the answer that I get are proven me right...
I will not watching this thread again ... I come back in a few days and we can talk again .... good luck.

P.S.: Why are you typing with such big letters?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 08, 2014, 05:47:23 AM

SHIBUYE!!

I've been around for years, your typing is very pathetic & looks exactly just like people who just missed the "boat", and desperately trying to cause FUD, to buy cheaper Smiley

Anyone with BTC can invest by renting big hash power to mine all the profitable blocks from the start, but its just like gambling cause you dont know the coin will die or survive, renting hash is not cheap.

... this coin is the exact opposite of a fair launch and I think you know this !!
No one was able to rent a rig and mine the profitable blocks from the start, because it was ninja launched, after the first blocks were mined by the dev.
You look exactly like a person who has a lot of this shitcoins and twist the reality to leaf the "boat" before it sinks....

LOL you should check my posting history, I never wrote or active here, just today because I see you typing the same FUD that you also did on Whitecoin, Same guy , different ID. great job ^_^

Dont mind this guy, I see Shibecoin can at least be on same level with Doge, just wait for POW to end, good luck guys Smiley

Oh no ... I have some whitecoins ... and you are right, there is a lot of FUD and hate there ... but this has nothing to do with me.
But ok, I leave you alone with your scam coin and we can talk again in a few days, good luck.

nah I dont think you will go for days, you are watching this thread every minute , just admit it Smiley
May 08, 2014, 05:45:52 AM

SHIBUYE!!

And I also think, that shibe can be at the same level with Doge ... 100 sat ...  Grin
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
May 08, 2014, 05:42:44 AM

There's also on volume on Poloniex to consider.
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 08, 2014, 05:42:23 AM

yesterday bittrex has been under constant ddos for roughly 12hours straight .... Sad
www.bitcoin.org
May 08, 2014, 05:41:46 AM

SHIBUYE!!

May 08, 2014, 05:40:02 AM
lol ... a LITTLE instamined :-)))
All (!) first 50 blocks are instamined by the same guy ... maybe the dev ?!
This is funny ...
And that crappy analysis is also worth nothing, because it says, that it's totally normal nowadays to instamine the first 50 blocks with the highest amount of coins.
Come on ... I have mined a lot of coins from the beginning, but no coin I know has the most coins in the first block.
Nowadays it is inverted to this scam, you get only one coin the first 50 blocks to prevent such a scam.

This will be a nice blowoff, i'm watching.  Wink

Exactly, I'm still waiting to hear why the dev would make the first 50 blocks the largest block rewards with a total of 6,250,000 coins and then ninja launch announce the coin AFTER those blocks had been mined. As I mentioned in the first page of this thread, Ninja launch + all the largest rewards grouped in to the early blocks when the diff is lowest. That's a great combination if your into insta-mined shitcoins and that's exactly what the block explorer shows all the malarkey about a pool that was mining before the launch getting those coins is nonsense.

Hello? Here I am ? you are asking the dev, here I am ? there were multiple miners from block 14. thats just complete bullshit and stop being butthurt that you missed it. join irc and become a fanboy Smiley

Dude, it's obvious he missed the Boat

I KNOW, RIGHT?

No, I don't want to come in this sinking boat ... but I'm watching ... good luck to all.
Let's talk in a few days or weeks ... I'll be back then ..
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 08, 2014, 05:39:46 AM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 08, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

+1

you are so correct ohh wise master hdclover. show them ppl what is reality with SHIBE.
shibe is best coin since long time. with greater community far bigger than its in BC or DOGE.
we are many more  ppl working in same boat and helpin make SHIBE be astronaut.

they ppl missed this train to shibe community and are frustating now depressive.
we must ignore this trolls let them talk alon to theirself.

big mans of big times already said: Don#t feed em trolls.

[blablabla... trolllololo... blablabla]

http://i61.tinypic.com/302avs5.gif

[blablabla... trolllololo... blablabla]

Hello? Here I am ? you are asking the dev, here I am ? there were multiple miners from block 14. thats just complete bullshit and stop being butthurt that you missed it. join irc and become a fanboy Smiley

we must not feed the trollz. they want this. they are depressive because missed big raintime in IRC and shibetrain.

NINJASHIBE TO THE MOOON!

loq
May 08, 2014, 05:36:16 AM
This is funny ...
And that crappy analysis is also worth nothing, because it says, that it's totally normal nowadays to instamine the first 50 blocks with the highest amount of coins.
Come on ... I have mined a lot of coins from the beginning, but no coin I know has the most coins in the first block.
Nowadays it is inverted to this scam, you get only one coin the first 50 blocks to prevent such a scam.

Exactly, I'm still waiting to hear why the dev would make the first 50 blocks the largest block rewards with a total of 6,250,000 coins and then ninja launch announce the coin AFTER those blocks had been mined. As I mentioned in the first page of this thread, Ninja launch + all the largest rewards grouped in to the early blocks when the diff is lowest. That's a great combination if your into insta-mined shitcoins and that's exactly what the block explorer shows all the malarkey about a pool that was mining before the launch getting those coins is nonsense.

I KNOW, RIGHT?
May 08, 2014, 05:36:11 AM

SHIBUYE!!

www.bitcoin.org
May 08, 2014, 05:34:52 AM
This is funny ...

loq
May 08, 2014, 05:33:36 AM
This is funny ...

www.bitcoin.org
May 08, 2014, 05:31:20 AM

SHIBUYE!!

Activity: 518
r00t-dev
May 08, 2014, 05:31:01 AM
May 08, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

SHIBUYE!!

your sarcasm is funny.

even when its instamined with 6mio coins. this is no problem for shibecommunity.
this is peanuts. dev must get money for this great fantastic project his startened. 
over 2mio also already spread in IRC for shibes.

you are loser. go away from this community.

lol ... 6 mio instamined coins is no problem ... you are funny  Cheesy
Jump to: