Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 134. (Read 145469 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2014, 04:47:04 PM
How many coins will be there after pow?

300 million. 200 million already dug.

btw goldmann = dmann = asiacoin dev. wise up

thx for bumping our thread so much!! you're really making this coin take off

don't take that troll too serious. we should all ignore him. thats what i am doing since he showed up here. lol. but hey, all sucessfull coins had trolls. thats part of it. and without them it would just be half so funny.

do you me mean?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
May 06, 2014, 04:45:29 PM
Professionally coded website is in the works.

Lol we will see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 06, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

great news!
thank you!
Activity: 462
May 06, 2014, 04:43:54 PM

www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 06, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

don't take that troll too serious. we should all ignore him. thats what i am doing since he showed up here. lol. but hey, all sucessfull coins had trolls. thats part of it. and without them it would just be half so funny.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
May 06, 2014, 04:42:47 PM

this mean there will be more than 300 million coins? on the first site stand 300 million, but with the 10% pow there will be infinite coins?

10% in first year would only take it to 330 million.

Still 300 times less than doge.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 06, 2014, 04:42:08 PM
so u guys finally admit i killed the price. thank u. i am gonna get a huge bonus!  Grin
bonus.. you mean cheap shibes,right? ^^

nah. i admit it would be easy to do that.

i could bash the coin down to 163 like i did and then sell at 300 when the pumpers get mad and buy it up to prove me wrong.

that would have worked 200 times in the last 24 hours.

but i dont want my money on bittrex in shibecoin. not even for 1 minute. because if it gets suspended i lose all my money.

despite everyone calling me a troll, the price hit 700 and is now 240. the price is down down down. there is no moon shot coming. the supply is too high. there are too many fucking coins. this isnt x11. plus the sneaky instamine was 1.9% of the total coins.

plus the dev is a douche. he hasnt done shit expect dump.

did you ever notice some of the orders are for 1 cent? can u imagine a real order for 1 cent in the real world?

The 50 blocks that were mined before the announcement was made contained the highest rewards and amounted to 6,250,000 coins out of the total of 252,500,000 mined during the PoW stage. That equals 2.5% of the PoW coin total + an additional 1,500,000 coins from the announced 0.5% premine. 8,750,000 coins were mined BEFORE the announcement was even made.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 04:41:10 PM

legendary
May 06, 2014, 04:40:29 PM

this mean there will be more than 300 million coins? on the first site stand 300 million, but with the 10% pow there will be infinite coins?
Activity: 280
May 06, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

Activity: 70
May 06, 2014, 04:37:26 PM
Does anyone know how to mine this SOLO?Huh

And if its still worth mining it solo??

Thanks

dont do it. find a real coin. this one has 200 million manufactured already. in one day.

Thank you for your advise , can you suggest any other potential new coin?

Bitcoin is a nice choice over 12 million mined already.  It's best for you to buy if you can't mine.. Mining will be over in the next few days, grab any coins you can.

I have been mining BTC with 2THS but i am looking for some scrypt based coins for my 12x 290X i mined and holding over 100 LTC i stopped mining LTC since last difficulty pump..

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 06, 2014, 04:36:44 PM
whoah FONTASE Got his eyes on this HUGE PuMP inCOMINg OMFG!

HAHAHA, aww the man, the myth, the legend of FONTASE.

I've never seen his name in public before the pump.
legendary
May 06, 2014, 04:36:24 PM
Activity: 367
May 06, 2014, 04:36:12 PM
Activity: 280
May 06, 2014, 04:35:41 PM
so u guys finally admit i killed the price. thank u. i am gonna get a huge bonus!  Grin

i could bash the coin down to 163 like i did and then sell at 300 when the pumpers get mad and buy it up to prove me wrong.

but i dont want my money on bittrex in shibecoin. not even for 1 minute. because if it gets suspended i lose all my money.

despite everyone calling me a troll, the price hit 700 and is now 240. the price is down down down. there is no moon shot coming. the supply is too high. there are too many fucking coins. this isnt x11. plus the sneaky instamine was 1.9% of the total coins.

did you ever notice some of the orders are for 1 cent? can u imagine a real order for 1 cent in the real world?

I am sorry, but I caught you on bending the facts to fit in your theory. You said price hit 700, partially true, because if you are honest, you should also said that price was 700 at the first few minutes when this coin hit bittrex, so AS EVERY COIN that get to an exchange the first price is always 5-10 times higher then after the market set it. So please don't try to spread lies because not everyone is stupid here.

u called my a liar and admitted i told the truth at the same time. the price was 700. not for long obviously. who would pay 700 for this shit?

there are 200,000,000.00 of these in existence in the first 24 hours. that's too big of a supply. Right now the current value is 67.2BTC. aint no way a coin that doesnt have a decent dev, no support and no fucking nothing at all is worth that much in 24 hours.

this is overpriced. theres no way around it. plus the launch was a scam and so is the dev. he sold out and even coming back to pick the logo.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
whoah FONTASE Got his eyes on this HUGE PuMP inCOMINg OMFG!
Activity: 420
May 06, 2014, 04:31:23 PM
so u guys finally admit i killed the price. thank u. i am gonna get a huge bonus!  Grin

I am sorry, but I caught you on bending the facts to fit in your theory. You said price hit 700, partially true, because if you are honest, you should also said that price was 700 at the first few minutes when this coin hit bittrex, so AS EVERY COIN that get to an exchange the first price is always 5-10 times higher then after the market set it. So please don't try to spread lies because not everyone is stupid here.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
May 06, 2014, 04:31:04 PM

ANALYSIS-REPORT: SHIBECOIN
by bitsta, ra1nb0wdash & goldmann

dear shibe-community,

you maybe already know me or bitsta from the asiacoin-thread. it was us who detected
the asiacoin-scam. we got a lot of messages from SHIBE-users regarding an analysis of SHIBE.
well as there seems to be a huge interest in this coin, we have made a detailed analysis-report which
is going to be published on our new coming coinanalysis-website. This is the short report:

we have finished the analysis of shibecoin which consisted of:
  • hex debug (analysis of memory hops)
  • analysis of data/networkcommunication
  • analysis of sourcecodes
  • analysis of blockchain
  • setting up an 3rd party blockexplorer: http://blockexplorer.uni.me

1. hex debug:
analysing the memory-hops/hex debug of shibecoin-qt on windows & OSX 10.9.2
showed ordinary processcommunication with memory.

2. analysis of data/networkcommunication:
the seednodes are beeing requested form the seednode which is
hardcoded into the wallet. there is no other "hidden" communication
except the std. walletcommunication.
Code:
// DNS seeds
// Each pair gives a source name and a seed name.
// The first name is used as information source for addrman.
// The second name should resolve to a list of seed addresses.
static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
    {"levitation", "levitation.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"magnetic", "magnetic.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"testnetfield", "testnetfield.theshibecoin.com"},
};

3. analysis of sourcecodes:
sourcecodes are clean and we can confirm that there are no hidden codes
or "edited" functions:
getinfo --> moneysupply is beeing requested by function ValueFromAmount();
Code:
obj.push_back(Pair("moneysupply",   ValueFromAmount(pindexBest->nMoneySupply)));
ValueFromAmount() is clean:
Code:
Value ValueFromAmount(int64 amount)
{
    return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}
we also checked all other rpcfunctions and can confirm that they are all clean.

4. analysis of blockchain:
the analysis of the blockchain showed that all mined blocks contained the amounts
which are declared in the OP. No hidden "superblocks".

5. we set up an blockexplorer so you can make yourself sure everything is legit:
http://blockexplorer.uni.me     

summary: shibecoin is a 100% legit coin. there was a small instamine, but thats totally normal nowadays because some pools with huge miningpower start at low diff and therefore get a lot of blocks. there is a fair distribution of the coins over the network. we will release a TOP 100 list in the next few days.

tips appreciated: SV3eTFiVnuN478ESbjnA7WDQejcag3LFFa

legendary
Activity: 1400
May 06, 2014, 04:27:45 PM
Does anyone know how to mine this SOLO?Huh

And if its still worth mining it solo??

Thanks

dont do it. find a real coin. this one has 200 million manufactured already. in one day.

Thank you for your advise , can you suggest any other potential new coin?

Bitcoin is a nice choice over 12 million mined already.  It's best for you to buy if you can't mine.. Mining will be over in the next few days, grab any coins you can.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
May 06, 2014, 04:23:50 PM
its true that it was a big instamine with the high block rewards at start + ninja launch very dodgy
Jump to: