Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 137. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 06, 2014, 02:57:13 PM
i'm holding as well. hoping for the best, we will see in 6 months
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 06, 2014, 02:56:48 PM
Why the hell i noticed that shibe have been now at 280sat mark... and when somebody buying and price go up then immediently rush to sell back down to 280sat or lower and it happens only when somebody buying. Looks like some whales or dev trying to keep the price low?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Huh Huh Huh I dont get it... fucking manipulations

u do get it becuz i told u many times already. the dev is dumping. there are over 180 million of these made in one day. he can sell at will. he is a huge whale and he didnt pay for the coins.

u are the buyer. he does the pump. u get the dump.

do you understand yet or do you prefer to call me troll?  Grin
So you think this is the developer dumping, wouldn't have anything to do with the 60gh mining being done for 2 days now? I suppose you think the mining pools are buying from the developer, who is on some remote island owned by him laughing like a mad hatter at all the fools?

Lol +1 Lol +2
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 06, 2014, 02:55:21 PM
Why the hell i noticed that shibe have been now at 280sat mark... and when somebody buying and price go up then immediently rush to sell back down to 280sat or lower and it happens only when somebody buying. Looks like some whales or dev trying to keep the price low?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Huh Huh Huh I dont get it... fucking manipulations

u do get it becuz i told u many times already. the dev is dumping. there are over 180 million of these made in one day. he can sell at will. he is a huge whale and he didnt pay for the coins.

So you think this is the developer dumping, wouldn't have anything to do with the 60gh mining being done for 2 days now? I suppose you think the mining pools are buying from the developer, who is on some remote island owned by him laughing like a mad hatter at all the fools?

Lol +1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2014, 02:54:16 PM

Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 06, 2014, 02:53:47 PM
Why the hell i noticed that shibe have been now at 280sat mark... and when somebody buying and price go up then immediently rush to sell back down to 280sat or lower and it happens only when somebody buying. Looks like some whales or dev trying to keep the price low?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Huh Huh Huh I dont get it... fucking manipulations

do you understand yet or do you prefer to call me troll?  Grin
May 06, 2014, 02:51:48 PM
After I said this the price started immediently rush up and sell orders get burned

the dev is reading the thread and sets his orders based on what hes reading.

It is a free market. If you believe in the coin and dont daytrade: buy & hold! If not: don't buy. Remember daytraders make big money on small moves, and there is manipulation in every market. The volume on such a new coin is incredible, i am in & holding!
Activity: 280
May 06, 2014, 02:49:16 PM
After I said this the price started immediently rush up and sell orders get burned

the dev is reading the thread and sets his orders based on what hes reading.
May 06, 2014, 02:47:18 PM
May 06, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

Activity: 154
May 06, 2014, 02:43:43 PM
meaning it's a false positive
May 06, 2014, 02:43:33 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 02:43:02 PM
lol, run the bitcoin-qt through the virus scanner. you'll get the same thing

meaning?
May 06, 2014, 02:41:53 PM
So its the 5th proposition!
We can vote now Smiley

shut it down. thats my first vote. i get 5 an hour right?

Dont have anything better to do today? You been whole day here trolling, if you dont like the coin why dont you just move on? If you think its a scam, I think everyone here got ur warning.

dont u have anything better today. you have been here hole day pumping shitecoin. if you love a coin so much you should just move on. if you think its so great u should be at an exchange buying more. i think not everyone got my warning becus its not at 1 sat yet.  Grin

Ok Internet warrior, I will just put you on ignore like everyone else should. Enjoy your evening.  Kiss
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 06, 2014, 02:40:59 PM
lol, run the bitcoin-qt through the virus scanner. you'll get the same thing
May 06, 2014, 02:37:08 PM
We can vote now Smiley

Dont have anything better to do today? You been whole day here trolling, if you dont like the coin why dont you just move on? If you think its a scam, I think everyone here got ur warning.

dont u have anything better today. you have been here hole day pumping shitecoin. if you love a coin so much you should just move on. if you think its so great u should be at an exchange buying more. i think not everyone got my warning becus its not at 1 sat yet.  Grin
Activity: 165
May 06, 2014, 02:36:14 PM
We can vote now Smiley

that's not true, he's a very multi talented kid and trolls 5 or 6 threads , so he's not always here
May 06, 2014, 02:33:36 PM
We can vote now Smiley

Activity: 382
Merit: 109
May 06, 2014, 02:32:51 PM
!Rain imminent  Grin
May 06, 2014, 02:30:31 PM
We can vote now Smiley

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
May 06, 2014, 02:27:19 PM
We can vote now Smiley
Jump to: