Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 70. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies is future
May 10, 2014, 09:44:52 AM
No interest in dumping either the premine (which is barely anything compared to the rest I have) nor dumping my selfmined coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
May 10, 2014, 09:43:50 AM
LTC is a great coin with a community. Doge is just a cheap copy for the dev to cash in on and offers nothing, just like 100 other clone alts with no long term plan.

Last thing I read, the Litecoin dev, Charlie Lee, sold off all or most his LTC stash when it peaked because he said he thought it was "overpriced".
sigh, can you not go look at his last post history.. you just look like an idiot  Kiss
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 10, 2014, 09:42:19 AM
Something positive here Cheesy

SHIBECoin is now traded @ https://www.atomic-trade.com

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (Fast ID verification).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant and downtime is minimal)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 10, 2014, 09:40:12 AM

Will pass since it's auto loss of money

He lost it, that is why that kid is always spamming that so that he can try to get some back.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2014, 09:39:53 AM
LTC is a great coin with a community. Doge is just a cheap copy for the dev to cash in on and offers nothing, just like 100 other clone alts with no long term plan.

Last thing I read, the Litecoin dev, Charlie Lee, sold off all or most his LTC stash when it peaked because he said he thought it was "overpriced".
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mining since early 2013
May 10, 2014, 09:32:58 AM
Doge is a great coin with a community. This is just a cheap copy for the dev to cash in on and offers nothing, just like 100 other clone alts with no long term plan.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 10, 2014, 09:31:15 AM
can we all vote for it on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
May 10, 2014, 09:30:03 AM
TTM

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [SHIBE] SHIBECoin PoW+PoS - Scrypt *** WALLET UPDATE ***
Today at 07:13:28 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
x8008

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [SHIBE] SHIBECoin PoW+PoS - Scrypt *** WALLET UPDATE ***
Today at 07:21:40 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

And two of them tried to reply. EPIC LULZ Cheesy
May 10, 2014, 09:21:40 AM

You guys already have your own thread for ponzi game. Why do you continue spam that awesome link here.

why are you a cry baby?
TTM
Activity: 140
May 10, 2014, 09:13:28 AM
come play SHIBEponzi

You guys already have your own thread for ponzi game. Why do you continue spam that shitty link here.
Activity: 635
May 10, 2014, 09:12:51 AM
How many people have you ignored in this thread? I'm up to 9 so far Wink
legendary
May 10, 2014, 09:09:45 AM

Will pass since it's auto loss of money
May 10, 2014, 09:02:09 AM
FNG
Activity: 588
May 10, 2014, 09:01:44 AM
we'll see you all at 10000 satoshis.
fify
Activity: 602
May 10, 2014, 08:49:48 AM
http://shibe.chickenstrips.net is shutting down, good luck guys, keep voting on mintpal and we'll see you all at 1000 satoshis.
legendary
May 10, 2014, 08:48:08 AM
Doge is a great coin with a community. This is just a cheap copy for the dev to cash in on and offers nothing, just like 100 other clone alts with no long term plan.

If you were trying to supposedly "help" people, all of you scam artists posting shit over and over in this thread telling people to sell before they lose money would only post once then leave.  

Instead you come back posting over and over again 50 times in a row.  That tells everyone exactly what you're up to.

Have fun wasting DAYS of your time posting the same shit over and over as I just refute it by posting mine over yours.

Altcoinpress + Cryptocurrencytimes are proven scams:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601666

The REAL, unbiased story on the launch of Shibecoin below:

Quote from: r0ach

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Next post:

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Next post:

If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc

Next post:

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

Activity: 238
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
May 10, 2014, 08:39:47 AM
Voted 1 but was edging towards 3... not easy!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
May 10, 2014, 08:22:50 AM
And another... geeze, what garbage!!!

Pages:
Jump to: