Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 73. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 10, 2014, 04:28:40 AM
Post to send money? This post is? 
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
May 10, 2014, 04:13:27 AM
Why so few votes on MintPal  Huh Huh Huh

This coin has a big following so please I urge you all to vote on MintPal every hour for the entire weekend.  Bittrex and Poloniex are ok but many people are wary about sending Bitcoin to minor exchanges and only trust MintPal and Cryptsy.

To get the big volume 1k BTC + we need to get on big exchanges

VOTE MINTPAL EVERY HOUR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND PLEASE

Thank you for listening.  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 10, 2014, 03:55:05 AM
Another good coin. So fast.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2014, 03:53:27 AM
ROACH what do you have to say about Drkman being a scammer?Huh

Altcoinpress + Cryptocurrencytimes are proven scams:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601666

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Block rewards set to 500 then claimed to be an error and changed back to 50

3. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

4. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

Yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 10, 2014, 03:51:19 AM
ROACH what do you have to say about this 28million coin premine!!  What do you have to say about this article???

http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/shibe-coin-a-complete-ripoff-of-doge-coin-likely-a-scam/
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
May 10, 2014, 03:51:07 AM
All this talk about "quick! dump your shibe now while it's cheap!" makes it SO OBVIOUS the whales are playing their usual game, and there's a MASSIVE pump just around the corner where they'll offload all the cheap coins they're buying off poor sods at the moment..

HOLD YOUR COINS, people telling you to dump are scammers trying to buy in cheap!

And yes, I'd have a higher ranking/postcount if some SCAMMER did'nt steal my damn account...this place is full of them.

TTM
Activity: 140
May 10, 2014, 03:47:34 AM
IF ANYONE DOES NOT SELL ALL THEIR SHIBES AFTER READING THIS THEN THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET.  
hxxp://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/shibe-coin-a-complete-ripoff-of-doge-coin-likely-a-scam/

Ah, a random Wordpress blog with poor design, hosted on a super cheap Godaddy shared server.

That site even use default Wordpress theme (twentyfourteen) without any modification.

Why should i trust a shitty blog like that ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 10, 2014, 03:47:18 AM
What I simply can't get through my head, is how this is being claimed as an instamine when the big wallet is just the original pool.  You'll see it paid out all of the coins.  When the announcement was made on IRC, I came to the launch.  There was a code analysis by the very respectable folks who discovered the AC premine, and they say this coin is 100% legit.  I don't get how any troll could possibly troll this, there's no arguments against the coin that are legitimate, it's just a bunch of name calling and I don't understand for what purpose?  Trying to warn people by calling them morons?  The negative press article that you see posted is an absolute joke, it's full of weasel words and untrue facts.  I think all of the trolls know this, but I can't understand why 2-3 people would start multiple bitcointalk accounts just to bash on a coin, they can't succeed in this simply because the coins is distributed too well amongst the community and has good market volume.  It's going to constantly have market volume, regardless of price.
legendary
May 10, 2014, 03:46:56 AM
EVERYONE Notice how HDGLOVER also touts whitecoin.

If you were trying to supposedly "help" people, all of you scam artists posting shit over and over in this thread telling people to sell before they lose money would only post once then leave.  

Instead you come back posting over and over again 50 times in a row.  That tells everyone exactly what you're up to.

Have fun wasting DAYS of your time posting the same shit over and over as I just refute it by posting mine over yours.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 10, 2014, 03:46:19 AM
A shibe that sold at 300
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 10, 2014, 03:46:11 AM
I think the reddit bitcoiners are having some fun with the dogecoiners  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/256253/i_hate_to_rip_on_shibecoin_but_they_are_trying_to/

May 10, 2014, 03:45:56 AM
It's hilarious how hdclover and roach keep posting in huge letters to deceive greedy morons.

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work  Cheesy

If you were trying to supposedly "help" people, all of you scam artists posting shit over and over in this thread would only post once then leave.  

Instead you come back posting over and over again 50 times in a row.  That tells everyone exactly what you're up to.

Have fun wasting DAYS of your time posting the same shit over and over as I just refute it by posting mine over yours.

They just want cheap Shibe Smiley
EVERYONE Notice how HDGLOVER also touts whitecoin.......another proven scam.  It's probably one of the accounts of the Whitecoin dev scammer and probably the same guy as the shibe dev scammer, one in the same!  These guys get rich preying on people time and time again and they LOVE POS coins because you can gift yourself far more coins since the POW stage is in days.
legendary
May 10, 2014, 03:43:08 AM
IF ANYONE DOES NOT SELL ALL THEIR SHIBES AFTER READING THIS THEN THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET.  

If you were trying to supposedly "help" people, all of you scam artists posting shit over and over in this thread telling people to sell before they lose money would only post once then leave.  

Quote from: r0ach

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Next post:

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Next post:

If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc

Next post:

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

May 10, 2014, 03:41:31 AM
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/shibe-coin-a-complete-ripoff-of-doge-coin-likely-a-scam/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 10, 2014, 03:39:48 AM
It's hilarious how hdclover and roach keep posting in huge letters to deceive greedy morons.

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work  Cheesy

If you were trying to supposedly "help" people, all of you scam artists posting shit over and over in this thread would only post once then leave.  

They just want cheap Shibe Smiley
legendary
May 10, 2014, 03:38:19 AM

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work  Cheesy

Activity: 308
May 10, 2014, 03:36:56 AM

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work  Cheesy

legendary
May 10, 2014, 03:36:07 AM

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work Cheesy

Activity: 308
May 10, 2014, 03:34:17 AM

Good job, you already conned at least 30BTC, your techniques seem to work Cheesy
legendary
May 10, 2014, 03:32:55 AM
Hello I'm a scammer from the coin XBC

Quote from: r0ach

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Next post:

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Next post:

If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc

Next post:

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

Pages:
Jump to: