Pages:
Author

Topic: Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models - page 4. (Read 74333 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.

Thank you for clearing up my last question too! I understand that it is €1 now. As a side note, Preev has an EU/BTC - BTC/EU calculator. You can test it Yourself here. Anyway, I have no question left, but to find some cam model I want You to search some sexy shows about  Grin In the meantime, good luck with the sales!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

I find it absolutely clear, Thank You miss.mighty! With this explanation, you helped alot. The last question that separates me from understanding this offer fully is that "1e". I am living under a rock and do not get how much BTC is "1e" lol. Could you enlighten me please?

I really don't know how much would be 1e (euro) in bitcoin currency. Anyway, I am able to receive funds only via PP.
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.

This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.

Those are the pvt shows recorded by various cam sites which you can:

* buy later from their VOD ("video on demand") archives
* pay for access to each one of them on a daily base or
* "pay per minute" of watching

depending of which cam site pvt archives are from.

It doesn't matter where from they exactly are and also it doesn't matter how I can access them (I am accessing to them for free at several different places). Neither me, neither no one else is uploading these videos into public or file host services and therefore the only place you can get them is to buy or pay for them at the adult cam sites.

Hope this helps you understand how these videos are created and who can access them.
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
This service sounds to be my taste, Sir.

How should I understand this "private show"? Is it a show that the model did for a client in private and the client recorded it? Then how do you access it? Since if I upload a private show online where additional people have access to, I would not consider that private anymore.
Feel free to post your favorite model names and I will do the check up as soon as possible.

Good luck.
Heeey,

It would be nice and polite if some of you that I have sent models information ever replied with thank you at least. A thing more, I don't understand why would anyone ask for videos and after I found them never reply to me saying anything at all.

Anyway, despite everything, my offer stands. Just please, if you are not serious don't waste our both time.
From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley

Looks like the second cam site is so called "white label" of the livejasmin (sister site) so they are mostly the same. Anyway, I am sorry, no videos of her anywhere I have access to.

However, she was using same nickname at the MFC. I said "was" because she hasn't been there online since march this year.

Regards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
From LiveJasmin or Livehotpussy

Alexsisfaye

You have anything of her..Looking for positive update Smiley
How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond

I don't know what do I like more... The case when I don't find any info about the model or the case when I found that they are using many different names.

I have read your pm and will reply to it as soon as possible. Now considering the models you have mentioned above, I was not sure have you mentioned them just as an addition to your private message or you are indeed looking for the pvt videos of these models. Therefore, I have done just a quick search of the archives at only several popular cam sites and have found several videos from the third one (still would be necessary to confirm the model is matching to the one from the LJ - I guess they all are from there ?).

Anyway, 1st and 3rd one have been using ton of different nicknames (and could took me a lot of time to check all sources for their videos) while 2nd one has used only that one. You can find her at camcontacts.com (haven't checked her last log in time there). Honestly, I don't expect much more luck even doing the deeper search but I will do it if you wish.
Activity: 1
How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond
Looking forward to see your requests.

You never know what could I find for you ... with a bit of luck you might be surprised  Cheesy
@danedawn69
Two updates for you:

As first, I haven't managed to find anything from S&S unfortunately.

As secoond, I have managed to locate kemplywishes at MFC (myfreecams) under the nickname "kemply". What is even better it looks like she is using that account actively (Last Broadcast: Wed, Sep 14 2016). In case you did not know for this account with a bit of luck for you, she may stay in free chat while being in pvt session at CB. Many of the models practice that. Therefore, you may see more than usual.

I am really sorry because I haven't managed to find you pvt videos of the requested models. Most of the CB & MFC models stick to only those two cam sites (plus some minor ones sometimes) which are not storing private videos in public VOD archives where from you can purchase them. Therefore, I am not able to get them.

All the best, m.m

Activity: 4
Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?

official name is Sydney_and_Simon
Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?
Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon
Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda

Hi danedawn69,

Sorry, haven't found any pvt videos.

I did try to locate your requested models at other cam sites using different nicknames than these ones but haven't got much luck neither. However, you should look for lustxinflux at MFC (myfreecams) and search for AlyssaBang. It may be the same model. Also, it seems that she was not active there recently but as I did not checked that profile it would be the best that you do so as you are the one that follow her (them).

In case you have any other models you were looking for feel free to request and I'll update you with the informations here (if I don't find any pvt videos) or with the informations about the videos to your inbox (if I do find them).

Kind regards, m.m

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Nice to finally see something serious around here I might be interested later when have more time for fun Smiley
Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda

Pages:
Jump to: