Pages:
Author

Topic: Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models - page 5. (Read 74333 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Whoa. Sexist much? Are you seriously implying that you can deduce her gender simply through the use of her vocabulary?

By that logic, can you also deduce my sexual orientation?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"...I have found some 30 videos of her older privates, about 400 minutes in total length...."

Someone got lucky, lol
From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?

Sorry, no videos at my side. I'll give you just a few details about the models bellow:

* Considering SWEETEENX, Azaleea4u, NinaKatz & HarlleyQuinn there is absolutely nothing. I was not able to find them anywhere else under any other nickname except those ones they are using at livejas.

* LucyHale looks like she was using another account at xcams with the same nickname but it is closed now.

* ScarlettFrostt beside livejas is also registered at one of the oldest cam sites - camcontacts.com using the same nickname. She has also made an account at XLC in 2016 so you can follow her and there. By the way, she was using another account with LaraWest as a nickname at livejasmin until 2014 when she closed it down.

* nicolebellaa was also registered at SM but the last time she was online there was back in 2015. You can also find her at IML and camcontacts.com. Also, check and MFC for her. I am not sure is that the same model or not.

Having in mind profile pictures of some models you asked for, their "look alike" each other and the fact that there are no further details about them (neither other accounts or videos) I am assuming they could work in/for the same studio. Of course that is just my guessing but I would not be surprised if I am right about that.

Best regards, m.m
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?

You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Would you please be so kind and mind your own business ? Stop spamming my threads. If You don't trust me, fine. Leave it.

Thank you and good bye.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female
KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
KarinASS of LiveJasmin
Ok, let's get back to my prior interest.

What I am offering here are private shows of your favorite adult cam models around the cam community.

How it works:
Basically what you have to do is to post bellow nickname of the model you are looking for (or more of them) and the cam site (or sites) where she/he/they work (the more details you post the better). I'll do the "look up" for the shows and will reply to you with the "look up results" as soon as possible. Those would be the number of the shows I am able to deliver to you. As there are possibly hundreds of thousand models that were working in adult cam industry from it's start till today it may happen that I will not be able to deliver anything at all despite the fact I can deliver more than million videos. Not all cam sites neither not all models keep their videos online. After you choose the videos and we agree about the price, I will upload them to the file host of your choice and will send you the download links.

Price:
1e per 10 minutes of video. (For example 2 vids of 5 min or 3 vids of 3+ min same as all the other combinations). In some cases that would be up to 15 times cheaper than the regular price !
Furthermore, in case you are interested into more videos I am willing to go down with the price a bit.
Payments accepted via paypal.

What you get and what don't:
* I am delivering only privates ! In some rare cases they might consist of only chatting. However, I will be willing to replace those ones with others that have better "content quality".
* I am not delivering shows recorded in free chat that can be found around the web.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from some other forum boards neither I am looking for them there.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from various "tube" sites.

Important notes:
* If you find any of the video sent by me to you anywhere else posted online before I have sent it to you, I am also willing to replace it with another one.
* I am not selling premium or profile videos from Myfreecams and Chaturbate.
* Most of other cam sites are available (directly or indirectly).

There are no vouch copies here. Instead, I will send few screenshots from the video before receiving the payment as a guarantee that I have it and that you will got what are you paying for.

In case I have forgot to mention something I will update the thread.

m.m

Don't miss my other threads:
ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (1xHero & 2xLegend vouched)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eset-smart-security-nod32-official-working-keys-method-vouched-x3-1571894

Acquire primary facebook e-mail address of your friend/s ("how to" method)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acquire-primary-facebook-e-mail-address-of-your-friends-how-to-method-1642070
Pages:
Jump to: