Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - Closing down - - page 4. (Read 12069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2015, 12:32:46 AM
are you still accept new investor?

Yes. Delta Investments is still running.

I follow your service since its launch and definitely love what you're doing.
Why don't you setup a GC site? License + blockchain.info API integration would cost you $200-240 (you have to talk with Daniel for the accurate price) and believe me you would receive more and more deposits than now, at least 10 times more.
If you need for any kind of support/help you can always contact me, I don't charge anything  Wink

Hey supermoney,

The reason why I didn't establish a full website for my service is because I'm still not sure how long I will be offering this for. Altcoin trading actually is pretty hectic, it requires regular attention and takes up a healthy part of my schedule. I will determine by the summer if I will continue D.I. or cut it short. If I plan on continuing, I'll definitely add a fully functioning website.

All the best,
Adam
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
December 28, 2015, 11:40:03 PM

I sent you a PM
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
December 28, 2015, 03:48:53 PM

I follow your service since its launch and definitely love what you're doing.
Why don't you setup a GC site? License + blockchain.info API integration would cost you $200-240 (you have to talk with Daniel for the accurate price) and believe me you would receive more and more deposits than now, at least 10 times more.
If you need for any kind of support/help you can always contact me, I don't charge anything  Wink
legendary
December 28, 2015, 03:38:39 PM

Activity: 344
December 28, 2015, 07:41:08 AM
Activity: 406
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 03:32:36 AM
Received my 1st investment with impressive ROI ~21% within one week
https://blockchain.info/tx/44ecac6d9572ff07b20c1d2d87a46a8954cf72b17d6d38d5b0b51af0186daafb
Thanks   Cheesy
Activity: 448
December 27, 2015, 03:09:28 AM
Received 4th investment from @Gladimor with ~21.2% returns after one week. Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
December 24, 2015, 01:41:48 PM
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. All the best to you and your families!
Merry Christmas.. I just made an additional investment please check PM, Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 24, 2015, 11:24:19 AM
Yesterday I received my 2nd payment with 17 % profit.Thank you ! 
Activity: 448
December 24, 2015, 03:15:48 AM
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. All the best to you and your families!

Thank you @Gladimor. I wish you a blissful and blessed New Year. Smiley
legendary
December 24, 2015, 12:11:39 AM
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
December 23, 2015, 09:43:16 AM
Look legit maybe i will invest later
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
December 22, 2015, 06:52:58 PM
This is just a ponzi/hyip scheme guys, do NOT send your money here.
The age of it, 1month+ will fool u because they are paying from early members money.

Here, to understand it better :

http://i.imgur.com/xmFXhaO.jpg

Have you even read through this thread? You do know he's been paying since August, right?

He's just a spammer, have ever seen his post counter?  Grin

In my experience rammy's always been reasonable.
Unfortunately he, Vod and others have drawn the conclusion that ALL sites that offer seemingly impossible ROI must be scams and have tarred Adam with the same brush.
As a financial trader myself, I know that high returns are possible day trading, and personally give Adam the benefit of the doubt.
It's unfortunate, I have tried to counter the red trust, I'm only DT3 and carry little weight, but it doesn't seem to be putting people off investing.

Taken from OP first page :
This HYIP was started in late August 2015

Do i need to say more guys ? Tell me one (1) successfully HYIP

PS : yeah, taught so Wink

HYIP means high-yield investment programs which is not necessarily led to Ponzi schemes.
Such programs usually offer unsustainable interests because admin plans to scam since the birth of the program or just wants to profit out of the investor's deposits (through eg. Forex trading). Well, there are many reasons to run a HYIP but not all admins start with the intention to scam, some of them just make a try because think to have solid ideas, even though they'll end up failing because of debts and so on.

There's a slight difference between a scam-since-launch and a planned scam: you can profit from the second one if joining it in time and that's what we are used to do, while in the first one nobody won't.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
December 22, 2015, 06:08:33 PM
As requested, a picture of hashing power. Do note that I liquidated S7 shares and downgraded to S5 shares just this morning, as I calculated there is higher profitability (despite higher maintenance costs, the price per share is less than half).

Looks good. Will reinvest soon.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 22, 2015, 05:54:30 PM
The age of it, 1month+ will fool u because they are paying from early members money.

Have you even read through this thread? You do know he's been paying since August, right?

Unfortunately he, Vod and others have drawn the conclusion that ALL sites that offer seemingly impossible ROI must be scams and have tarred Adam with the same brush.
As a financial trader myself, I know that high returns are possible day trading, and personally give Adam the benefit of the doubt.
It's unfortunate, I have tried to counter the red trust, I'm only DT3 and carry little weight, but it doesn't seem to be putting people off investing.

Taken from OP first page :
This HYIP was started in late August 2015

Do i need to say more guys ? Tell me one (1) successfully HYIP

PS : yeah, taught so Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 22, 2015, 11:35:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 22, 2015, 11:19:06 AM

He's just a spammer, have ever seen his post counter?  Grin

im no spammer, u are too blind to see it ; oh well, i tried, ttyl  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: