Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ Delta Investments - Closing down - - page 9. (Read 12050 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
November 29, 2015, 09:43:24 PM
As requested, here is proof of altcoin trading on Poloniex. This is history of the past 7 days of trading CLAMS.

hmmm, according to that screenshot, you have made fairly decent amounts of profit from trading CLAMs.

i would not go as far as endorsing you, however I also would not outright say you are running some kind of scam/ponzi.

I would however empathize that no one should "invest" more then they can afford to lose, and there is no guarantee that these kinds of returns will be sustained, nor that losses will not be encountered later in time. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2015, 09:40:04 PM
As requested, here is proof of altcoin trading on Poloniex. This is history of the past 7 days of trading CLAMS.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
November 29, 2015, 07:17:49 PM
Some stranger has left me negative feedback for no apparent reason. I'm trying to reason with him by PM right now since I have never ever spoken with him previously, and apparently left me neg. because someone challenged him to.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13084963

I left negative feedback for a very obvious reason - you are running a ponzi scheme.

If you were able to pull those kinds of returns you would be the richest man alive.

If anyone "invests" money with you, they will lose it.   Undecided

I am able to pull those kinds of returns. It requires a focused mind and patience. I manage a 1-2% return per day by margin trading and investing in HashNest. You think you are the good guy here, identifying scammers and ponzis- all you are doing is falsely accusing me of something I am not doing - running a pyramid scheme.

I can simply say I am not what you think I am.
Hashnest does not pay this large of returns. The (overstated) rate claimed by bitmain is roughly 25% per year, however in reality the return is closer to 12% on hashnest.

While it is possible that you are actually able to make up the difference via altcoin trading with margin on polinex, I would be very skeptical about this. Do you think you would be willing to provide trading records of a few trades that was profitable for you previously (that you used with investor funds)?

I am also curious to know what percentage of positions you enter into or exit out of on the weekends.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
November 29, 2015, 12:11:12 PM
Some stranger has left me negative feedback for no apparent reason. I'm trying to reason with him by PM right now since I have never ever spoken with him previously, and apparently left me neg. because someone challenged him to.

I left negative feedback for a very obvious reason - you are running a ponzi scheme.

If you were able to pull those kinds of returns you would be the richest man alive.

If anyone "invests" money with you, they will lose it.   Undecided

You may better to do so some research before complaining and jumping to conclusions because I don't think he's running a Ponzi scheme nor stating he's doing real trading.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 28, 2015, 04:34:50 PM
received my payment exactly after 7 days with a good ROI
https://blockchain.info/tx/55a589f87fefb1d3c66bcd0dd62bcb44589355a7ef23543ee9441dd48e998e3d
it's nice to do business with you Gladimor   
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 28, 2015, 12:29:07 AM

I am able to pull those kinds of returns. It requires a focused mind and patience. I manage a 1-2% return per day by margin trading and investing in HashNest. You think you are the good guy here, identifying scammers and ponzis- all you are doing is falsely accusing me of something I am not doing - running a pyramid scheme.

I believe you .. I do not think you would run such ponzi with such good account standing, and you own altcoin delta, i think it is legit
legendary
November 28, 2015, 12:27:10 AM

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
November 28, 2015, 12:00:59 AM

Vod I do not think this person is running such a ponzi, and will scam losing his valuable account
I think he has more chance scamming now that he has negative trust than before with +10
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 27, 2015, 11:54:47 PM

legendary
November 27, 2015, 09:03:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
November 27, 2015, 04:50:20 AM
I will invest in this soon, looks great!

Yes, same here I think.
I make a judgement on the person behind the scheme and Gladimor seems authentic, although the "only what you can afford to lose" proviso obviously applies in any speculative venture.
Good luck all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 27, 2015, 04:39:56 AM
I will invest in this soon, looks great!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 27, 2015, 03:45:34 AM
I am also sorry that it has taken me a couple of days to post this confirmation, my internet is currently extremely limited at home at the moment and can only access a small number of sites per browser as a result.

I invested .01BTC on November 6th, 2015 (tx) with a 2-week variable investment.

I received payment of .012115BTC on said investment on November 22nd, 2015 (tx), approximately a 22% return on the initial investment.

Thanks for investing it for me Gladimor..  Cheesy
legendary
November 26, 2015, 10:55:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, what altcoins have you been trading? And, is this real TA trading or are you part of a p&d crew?

I am not part of a P&D crew, I margin trade high-volume altcoins on Poloniex (eg; shorting Ethereum over the past couple of days). I personally prefer a very short term approach towards margin trading, to deter risks (for example, I don't hold a coin for over 72 hours using investors money). The bulk of investors' money is on HashNest, while a small portion (10-30%) is on Poloniex.

Best,
Adam
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2015, 09:44:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, what altcoins have you been trading? And, is this real TA trading or are you part of a p&d crew?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 26, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
legendary
November 25, 2015, 01:44:44 PM
please explain the following: "At the end of the period, all of the money and 50%-75% of accrued revenue will be returned to the investor.

Here is the predicted revenue for the following timeframe packages:
1 Week: ~10%
2 Weeks: ~21%
3 Weeks: ~33%"

What are these 50%-75% and these 10%,21%,33% ?
I mean how much am I gonna get if I invest 0.01 for example?

Hi there,

If you were to invest 0.01 BTC for 3 weeks, you'd get approximately 33% in returns. In reality, it would be around a 60% return, but I take a 50-75% cut in the revenue for managing your investment/assuming all liability. So after 3 weeks, you'd get around 0.0133 BTC.

Hope this helps,
Adam
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
November 25, 2015, 12:20:08 PM
please explain the following: "At the end of the period, all of the money and 50%-75% of accrued revenue will be returned to the investor.

Here is the predicted revenue for the following timeframe packages:
1 Week: ~10%
2 Weeks: ~21%
3 Weeks: ~33%"

What are these 50%-75% and these 10%,21%,33% ?
I mean how much am I gonna get if I invest 0.01 for example?
Activity: 446
November 25, 2015, 08:14:53 AM
is this still running?can i invest?

Delta Investments is running smoothly.
ok i will try with small balance, send you a PM
Pages:
Jump to: