Pages:
Author

Topic: Delusional bulls be Like... - page 3. (Read 5387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
legendary
January 25, 2015, 12:52:09 PM

Opinion diversity to what, that trolls that saying that bitcoin is dead for over a year now and you should sell all right now? And if you care about other things  more that the price then why you bother calling bulls at all? Just let it go people and quit manipulating because no one who is serious bitcoin holder wont listen to this anyway and the best you can do is to be ignored by most of them.

So shall I join you and call moonz and WOWz ? would this be more acceptable ?

if my posts don't serve your book and if you think they are absurd, you even contradict them with evidence or else put me on ignore.

Where did you saw I was calling to the moon? Nowhere. All I am saying is that calling "to da moon" or calling other bulltards or dellusional or "bitcoin is dead", crash is comming etc is just spamming forums without writing anything constructive. And like I said best thing you will get is ignore button from most users. Because nobody know what will happen including you especially in bitcoin world.

And yes, you will go to my ignore list from now on because I suspect this account was hacked or sold.

this is why it is called the speculation sub-forum... and I don't know where your suspicion comes from, but hey do what ever makes you happy.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536
You're never too old to think young.
January 25, 2015, 12:48:42 PM
I suspect this account was hacked or sold.

That thought crossed my mind too.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
January 25, 2015, 12:45:55 PM
It's possible based on EW that 150 was either the end of wave A or 4.  So don't be so sure about that bear trend.
It's entirely possible that we are at the verge of a new bull market. I wouldn't bet on it, but just saying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
January 25, 2015, 12:45:01 PM

Opinion diversity to what, that trolls that saying that bitcoin is dead for over a year now and you should sell all right now? And if you care about other things  more that the price then why you bother calling bulls at all? Just let it go people and quit manipulating because no one who is serious bitcoin holder wont listen to this anyway and the best you can do is to be ignored by most of them.

if my posts don't serve your book and if you think they are absurd, you even contradict them with evidence or else put me on ignore.

Where did you saw I was calling to the moon? Nowhere. All I am saying is that calling "to da moon" or calling other bulltards or dellusional or "bitcoin is dead", crash is comming etc is just spamming forums without writing anything constructive. And like I said best thing you will get is ignore button from most users. Because nobody know what will happen including you especially in bitcoin world.

And yes, you will go to my ignore list from now on because I suspect this account was hacked or sold.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2015, 12:42:07 PM
So you think you have a different 'opinion' than most and feel like sharing this with us. That's great and all but come on don't use the same silly old bubble chart trolls have been posting for years here now. In 2013 they showed the same chart except 2011 was the first 'sell off' phase and April 2013 was the bubble peak. Now conveniently April 2013 was actually the first sell off and December 2013 was the peak. Next year I guess the bear market of 2014 will be considered the first sell off and August 2016 will be the real peak.. We have a precedence already so it's certainly not impossible, but fact is both of us don't know what the fuck is going to happen with the price. So stop trying to pretend you're all smart and different with your very original opinion, you're just as delusional as the ones you are pointing fingers at. I don't mind diversity of opinions but I do mind your smartass and condescending attitude.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536
You're never too old to think young.
January 25, 2015, 12:20:36 PM
in every single circle that you have drawn in these graphics, it could have very well been a reversal and therefore a good time to buy. We never know when it will really rebound so if you are here long term (10+ years) every potential rebound where you dont buy at least a bit you are risking.

Some folks call it buying the dips.
legendary
January 25, 2015, 12:20:26 PM
So basicaly OP sold his coins and now is trying to convince everyone to not buy because the price will rise and he didn't bought back yet. Nice try but you forgot that bitcoin economy is growing like snow ball right now, so ...

No one is convincing you to do anything, in fact you would be a real dumb idiot if you follow a "free financial advice" on a public forum ... I am just putting this out there, for the one who are interested.
The thing is, in every single circle that you have drawn in these graphics, it could have very well been a reversal and therefore a good time to buy. We never know when it will really rebound so if you are here long term (10+ years) every potential rebound where you dont buy at least a bit you are risking. Not buying now is really risky. Could it happen again and go to 95? yes but if you are here long term you would not care.

This is exactly what the told me at $600, it doesn't mater long term... well I sold then and If I wished to buy Today I would benefit either: 1) more than double of what I sold 2) buy back my stash and have the rest fiat as profit.... the thing is, I am not buying now not only because I dont think it is the real bottom, but because of other fundamental reasons.

legendary
January 25, 2015, 12:12:04 PM

Activity: 700
January 25, 2015, 12:09:47 PM
So basicaly OP sold his coins and now is trying to convince everyone to not buy because the price will rise and he didn't bought back yet. Nice try but you forgot that bitcoin economy is growing like snow ball right now, so ...

No one is convincing you to do anything, in fact you would be a real dumb idiot if you follow a "free financial advice" on a public forum ... I am just putting this out there, for the one who are interested.
The thing is, in every single circle that you have drawn in these graphics, it could have very well been a reversal and therefore a good time to buy. We never know when it will really rebound so if you are here long term (10+ years) every potential rebound where you dont buy at least a bit you are risking. Not buying now is really risky. Could it happen again and go to 95? yes but if you are here long term you would not care.
legendary
January 25, 2015, 12:06:38 PM
A chart like that should make shorts very nervous then. What we saw recently down to $150 were long margins getting called. If one happens in the opposite direction, that's basically showing there's no real end in sight as to where a short margin call could end up. I'm not bullish yet on BTC yet, as yes this just might be another retraction before down trend resumes, but I certainly would not be shorting seeing a chart depth like that.

I don't agree, the crash last time was driven by Bitstamp, which they don't offer leverage trading... I think it was organic crash caused by people selling off.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 25, 2015, 12:02:10 PM
A chart like that should make shorts very nervous then. What we saw recently down to $150 were long margins getting called. If one happens in the opposite direction, that's basically showing there's no real end in sight as to where a short margin call could end up. I'm not bullish yet on BTC yet, as yes this just might be another retraction before down trend resumes, but I certainly would not be shorting seeing a chart depth like that.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2015, 11:58:36 AM

BTW, do you see this ? this means no sane person would leave his Bitcoin on exchanges anymore, even if it is for the sake of open limited orders.... I am sure that once the price goes a bit up people will start sending coins to exchanges and executing market sell orders.

Try that going up and see how little it takes to put us back where we were 6 months ago. Then delete your thread Smiley

ps. worst spin ever of an orderbook I have seen yet lol
legendary
January 25, 2015, 11:47:18 AM

BTW, do you see this ? this means no sane person would leave his Bitcoin on exchanges anymore, even if it is for the sake of open limited orders.... I am sure that once the price goes a bit up people will start sending coins to exchanges and executing market sell orders.

January 25, 2015, 11:44:01 AM

Uhm so you are putting this message on public forum for dumb idiots who follows "free financial advice"? Did I get this right?
It's not important anyway, the truth is that you don't have coin's and don't want to miss the train and it's only reason you are posting this and you don't even want to admit it to yourself. EOT for me.

No you didn't understand this right, I am putting this for the sake of opinion diversity and to make the discussion more objective rather than subjective driven by delusion bull (get quick rich kids), and you have no idea about the truth so don't pretend like you got everything figured out.

BTW, if I buy now at this price, I will still make more than double the coins I sold, but you see I am not buying and I am not missing any train, and even if I will be missing the "train", it is all yours, there is more Bitcoin related important things I care about than the price.

legendary
January 25, 2015, 11:34:12 AM

Uhm so you are putting this message on public forum for dumb idiots who follows "free financial advice"? Did I get this right?
It's not important anyway, the truth is that you don't have coin's and don't want to miss the train and it's only reason you are posting this and you don't even want to admit it to yourself. EOT for me.

No you didn't understand this right, I am putting this for the sake of opinion diversity and to make the discussion more objective rather than subjective driven by delusion bull (get quick rich kids), and you have no idea about the truth so don't pretend like you got everything figured out.

BTW, if I buy now at this price, I will still make more than double the coins I sold, but you see I am not buying and I am not missing any train, and even if I will be missing the "train", it is all yours, there is more Bitcoin related important things I care about than the price.
January 25, 2015, 11:24:22 AM

legendary
January 25, 2015, 11:17:24 AM

legendary
January 25, 2015, 11:15:49 AM

Bitcoin it self is not fucked, at least not yet, but the price is going to be fucked.... I was bullish and turned bearish, I don't see what is wrong about it!!!!  and yes I cashed out in August and I still have no regrets Smiley

What makes you sure that Bitcoin's price is going to be even more fucked in the coming months?

I myself, am actually 50/50 on whether $150 was the 'bottom' and that Bitcoin might experience a trend bucking rise from here, or whether there is yet more shit storms to come.

50/50 is about as bullish as I have been on Bitcoin for a very long time.

Many people here shout that this time there is bigger support than we had in the past, and yes there is diffidently bigger support BTC wise but the dollar wise is differently the same if not lower, others said that previous bottoms didn't have such volume and this was the strongest one in months, and I agree on that one, but I think that it was mostly caused by the Bitstamp....People here are convinced that this is the bottom not because of TA, because according to all major support lines that were broken we are heading to double digits, but they are convinced because they think Wall street came to save them.

This is an opinion, but I sure am not buying a single Bitcoin at these prices, I still think that Bitcoin is waaaaaaaaay overpriced for its utility, people talk about its value, and I am sure the price don't reflect the real value of Bitcoin, it is still over priced IMHO, and if I am wrong about the price then I really don't care even if I miss the "train", because everything else still hold, there are so many things wrong that need to be fixed and pumping the price is not going to fix them.
January 25, 2015, 11:11:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: