Pages:
Author

Topic: Demand for sig managers - page 3. (Read 1129 times)

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
May 29, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Recently, a few different people emailed me asking about how forum advertising works, including sig advertising. I tell them about the inhouse forum ads, of course, but I get the sense that they are very interested in running sig-ad campaigns. However, they are not familiar enough with the forum to actually do this themselves, and many seem to not even be willing to jump through the hoop of creating a forum account and figuring out how to hire a sig-ad campaign manager in the normal bitcointalk.org way.

Therefore, I recommend:
 - More people should post in Services advertising their willingness to be a sig-ad campaign manager. Post an email address so that advertisers don't need a forum account in order to contact you, and try to provide some concrete stats (clicks, etc.) of your past campaigns.
 - Someone should compile a list of responsible, anti-spam sig managers along with their email addresses and some explanatory info. If a good one is created, I'll link to it on the adinfo page and point advertisers to it when they contact me directly about this.
Pages:
Jump to: