Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 34. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 24
March 02, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Is anyone concerned about the dev team biting off more than they can chew? Alqo is an ambitious project by itself and now they are adding an exchange project on top of that. One that will start as a crypto exchange but then will handle fiat as well.

This is a huge commitment. They are implementing a dev fee in the block reward and hiring more devs but I don't think that is enough for them to continue improving Alqo at the current pace. I think Alqo will have a much slower development now, if it continues at all. Circle purchasing Poloniex showed how valuable exchanges are and Poloniex was only a crypto exchange and did not handle fiat. There is much more money to be made in Bitfineon than there is in Alqo and that worries me for the future of this project.

Well we all have seen a tremendous commitment of the team in the past couple of months. They literally worked their asses off to get this project running. Now they are going towards the mentioned exchange step they've spoken about a lot of times.

With the dev fee and more development capacity (and addtl. staff too) they will be able to get much more done than before. I dont know why are you thinking they will stop the development of the coin?

It has been always said that once there is a solid coin network built there will be not a top notch development with patents and so on.

It was always communicated that once this has been built the team will strive for creating use cases for the coin as this is the next logical step apart from being a top notch development coin with a lot more potential and growth opportunities.

Will they make money with bitfineon - sure they will and I hope they will drown in it! This ensures that they will continue following their hearts which are certainly bumping all for ALQO and the whole ecosystem. Following a vision is a lot easier if you have no personal money boundaries.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

yeah, indeed. The next listing is coming soon. Where can we find the funding-details for the listing fees?

There's a whole page dedicated to the alqo funding process though i suppose it will change once the dev fee is implemented.
https://funding.alqo.org/
It might be good if those funds can help ALQO projects do some necessary things in the developement procedure (like exchange listing fees, meeting with partnerships, etc.)
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
Hey guys!
 I set up masternode like in Video. So the problem is masternode is running for more that 24 hr. All statuses are active but no rewords is coming. What should i check guys. Pls need your help Shocked Sad

91 h 7 min 31 sec
Initial Payout Duration
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
March 02, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Hey guys!
 I set up masternode like in Video. So the problem is masternode is running for more that 24 hr. All statuses are active but no rewords is coming. What should i check guys. Pls need your help Shocked Sad

Initial payout takes way longer. Check out https://explorer.alqo.org/masternodes. There you see a initial waiting time and you can search for your IP to check the status of your masternode.

I would wait for 2 days + and check back on it. Should work fine if you can find your node in the explorer
March 02, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
Hey guys!

Initial payout takes way longer. Check out https://explorer.alqo.org/masternodes. There you see a initial waiting time and you can search for your IP to check the status of your masternode.
Activity: 2
March 02, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
Hey guys!
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Currently, 72% of ALQO coins locked in 2062 masternodes and their estimated ROI yearly is 90%, around $650 each month
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ALQO/
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 09:31:02 PM
Is anyone concerned about the dev team biting off more than they can chew? Alqo is an ambitious project by itself and now they are adding an exchange project on top of that. One that will start as a crypto exchange but then will handle fiat as well.

This is a huge commitment. They are implementing a dev fee in the block reward and hiring more devs but I don't think that is enough for them to continue improving Alqo at the current pace. I think Alqo will have a much slower development now, if it continues at all. Circle purchasing Poloniex showed how valuable exchanges are and Poloniex was only a crypto exchange and did not handle fiat. There is much more money to be made in Bitfineon than there is in Alqo and that worries me for the future of this project.
March 01, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

yeah, indeed. The next listing is coming soon. Where can we find the funding-details for the listing fees?

There's a whole page dedicated to the alqo funding process though i suppose it will change once the dev fee is implemented.
https://funding.alqo.org/
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
March 01, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
I hope CoinsMarkets enables Alqo withdrawals soon as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Great news! Alqo deserves to be in top100 with Bitfineon Wink As I noticed during the night, a decision about ICO has been made, and the team decided not to organize an ICO.

I see this positive. The community decided to pay dev-fees instead!
Waiting for the next big listing!

Yes the decision has been made to not do an ICO - fair enough. Gettin 50% revenue to the ALQO holders will be a challenge though. There are so many things to consider like avoiding making ALQO a security, do not harm liquidity and many many more. I am really awaiting on what the outcome will be (certainly a brilliant version considering all our guesses  Wink ).

Meanwhile really lookin foward to the upcoming releases. This is going to be amazing times guys!

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
February 28, 2018, 06:30:06 PM
ALQO CEO Diary #1
https://medium.com/@alqo/alqo-ceo-diary-entry-1-754b93c1016

Do you run a ALQO Pool? - Or do you know someone who does? - We are still missing pools with a lot of hash, which we need to inform about the upcoming updates.
Please get in contact vià private message with @Kevin "pixelz" Collmer  - in order to plan the updates, to make everything smooth.
Alternatively vià E-Mail:  [email protected]
February 28, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Great news! Alqo deserves to be in top100 with Bitfineon Wink As I noticed during the night, a decision about ICO has been made, and the team decided not to organize an ICO.

Yes the decision has been made to not do an ICO - fair enough. Gettin 50% revenue to the ALQO holders will be a challenge though. There are so many things to consider like avoiding making ALQO a security, do not harm liquidity and many many more. I am really awaiting on what the outcome will be (certainly a brilliant version considering all our guesses  Wink ).

Meanwhile really lookin foward to the upcoming releases. This is going to be amazing times guys!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

Activity: 3
February 27, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
If you want to own a part of a Masternode, go check out:
https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/203dd13a12

You won't need the full amount of coins for Masternode and you can stake other coins as well.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
When will I be paid with pool.alqo.org?

Payout is stuck at the moment. Team is working on it!

Payout issue fixed!

devs were on meetings, came back and fixed it. Good job!

The best part of the Project is that you can always count on the Team. Really important these days
ALQO is one of the best coins for the next few months, development is taking place according to the roadmap, current prices do not reveal the true value of ALQO, When the versatility initially proposed comes up, we'll see things get hot!

Yes but the tweaks are important because there are also other coins with Zerocoin technology. I hope they can differentiate enough.

While it is true that there are other coins with Zerocoin tech I think there is enough place for several coins to exist. Besides the technology it is also about community building so this shouldn't be neglected.

This is true but when it comes to community building coins with first mover advantage often outperform the latecomers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 26, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
dear gents,

anyone tried to run several MN's using:

1) getnewaddress "label"
2) send 10000 to this address and get txid and output
3) masternode genkey
4) add new line at masternode.conf as example:
mn_alias vps_ip step_3_key step_2_txid output
5) repeat

?

Isn't it the recommended and most common way to setup several MN's? Why shouldn't it work? I run them similarly and without issues so far.

works for me too. Just watch the hosting video if any doubts

even when running local with dedicated IP?

I am not sure what you mean. If you want to run a node on your local computer with dedicated IP, you can setup simple "hot-wallet" node which is even easier than a cold-wallet (vps + local) setup. See ALQO discord for further instructions.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
Today, we have 69% of ALQO locked in masternodes totally.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ALQO/
And current monthly income (passive earnings) for masternodes owners is above $500 with about 0.7 BTC invested for each Masternode.
Congratulations!

bad luck ALQO is dropping hard right now

Not for long trust me.
The bottom is reached, and this is GREAT opportunity to buy cheaps ALQO

Great project
Pages:
Jump to: