Pages:
Author

Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM - page 4. (Read 10521 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 11:00:27 AM
They changed their mind. If it's true, everyone should support them. Help this project grow.
 Grin Grin Grin
(Excerpt from their admin)

Dear bounty participants,

After discussions with all parties the possible ways to reward bounty participants we have prepared a procedure that would allow to claim DESI tokens:

✅Invoice. Since DESI is a security token, bounty participants will be required to submit their invoices to DESICO. We will provide you with the draft of the invoice.

✅KYC. The Know Your Customer (KYC) system is a must. The KYC system will be opened during the STO. The exact dates for KYC for bounty participants will be announced.

✅Distribution. The tokens will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the token sale.

✅Stake count. We will count the stakes until 21st of January 2019 and you will be able to see the equivalent in DESI tokens in the file that we will share with you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 10:58:34 AM
That's sad, i spent a lot of time for their campaigns. Bounty and airdrop  tasks. But nevermind, there are a lot of cool projects!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 10:53:24 AM
As a bounty hunter, I was very disappointed with this project, the Desico team did not respect us, if they failed ico, they should stop the campaign,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 16, 2019, 10:42:18 AM
      Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.
Today there is a lot of information about this company, but in most cases it contradicts itself. Based on this, we can say for sure that the company is not going to pay anyone for the work, But the development of the project will probably continue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 16, 2019, 09:34:34 AM
      Yeah, I can not believe Desico is SCAM. It seemed like a well-organized project in which it was tempting to invest. Bounty campaigns were even more tempting. It is disappointing to take part in this campaign for 11 weeks, and then find out that it is SCAM. Unfortunately, other projects that looked good, like Kepler and Elisia, are SCAM. Not always rigorous research gets rid of SCAM projects. We have to face reality and move on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 08:53:23 AM
what a scam! I participated in bounty campaign and now I will receive nothing.... this is really a not correct behaviour... I really hope they will fail into mud soon!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
January 16, 2019, 08:50:14 AM
As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!

There's a lot of it, and they have one reason to another, but this is the first time I read ICO turned STO then denying bounty hunters payment and claim they are legit, any project that does not keep their promise is a scam, they are full of deceit hope they will not become successful or many ICO will follow their bad example.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 08:38:29 AM
As far as I remember, this is not the first project that leaves bounty hunters in this way!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 15, 2019, 07:39:06 PM
If there are reports like these, might as well stay away from it. This is very alarming as an investor. Most people will think that this is just a new made to bad mouth a competitor but I don't think it is. This person reported it so that others will no fall to their dark plans just like other scam ICO's. It is very rare to join a legit ICO nowadays. Passing on this won't hurt and we can just proceed with the next investment.
Activity: 229
January 15, 2019, 07:35:41 PM
DESICO IS A SCAM...never do not invest.Never take your tokens.Do not be a member of the platform in any way.These people are scams.Never forgive him.

I didn't expect a project that looked good and almost perfect could be a sudden scam. It's a smart and intelligent person controlling it. Sometimes we find it difficult to assess projects, whether the project is good and real or it will only be a scam like DESICO. May they be eternal in hell.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 15, 2019, 07:23:41 PM
Don't tell me this is real about them upon the whole kyc they requested for, imagain those stupid project rejected my ID saying it's not qualified for the kyc, am glad I never dropped more of my ID. I also noticed those projects always worried about kyc is always fishy to me.
Activity: 23
January 15, 2019, 07:19:16 PM
They can't finish a bounty program than I doubt they will ever be able to finish a platfrom they promise, or atleast with a quality.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 15, 2019, 07:13:57 PM
Participated in two out of their bounty campaigns and put lot of energy and work advertising Desico. There was no single
sign that they are scammers. These kind of behavior will destroy their project and they are not aware how big mistake they
are doing by not paying out the hunters for their work done.
Activity: 406
January 15, 2019, 05:44:33 PM
I support you mate i did there telegram bounty vutbi couldn't get any reward from them i don't here from there developer
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
January 15, 2019, 05:20:21 PM
i agree, when they are handling their bounty participants (and they are just as employees, did not they?), they will threat employees the same, and customers are below on that scale, so project is without perspective - so it should not interest investors
all projects must have fair relationship to bounty participants, since that is their marketing division
copper member
Activity: 266
January 15, 2019, 05:02:05 PM
There are really too many of these scam bounties. In addition, bounty hunter are treated really bad. If that does not change soon, someday no one will participate in a bounty if there is no pay anyway.  Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 02:39:37 PM
I am very glad that people do not forget this fact and constantly submit it to an increasing number of people. I also hope that this project will not be able to do anything and its reputation will not just be destroyed. I hope that the developers will be punished for this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 02:33:16 PM
The market is quite full.. there is no space for new projects..
But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
@desicobounty1 https://t.me/desicobounty1
Yeah, i know they know where I live, but this scam is too big to stay quiet!!
STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto
I think they collected a very small amount and decided that the bounty hunters would have a negative impact on the rate of the token. Therefore, they came up with a reason not to pay.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 14, 2019, 07:35:16 PM
The market is quite full.. there is no space for new projects..
But STO seemed  to have some future, anyway some people tricked by desico join this telegram channel:
@desicobounty1 https://t.me/desicobounty1
Yeah, i know they know where I live, but this scam is too big to stay quiet!!
STO has future? are you joking with me? They are not even regulated or registered to the regulators. Look at so many STO of crypto have already traded below the ico price. Neufund and polymath can become an example there is no a lot of differences between ico and sto
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 06:44:02 PM
Desico team is unprofessional and incompetent and they are not aware what problem they are causing with this for
themselves. They will become trustless and lose integrity and will pay a very high price for not paying the hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: