Pages:
Author

Topic: DESICO IS A SCAM - page 9. (Read 10521 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 14
January 04, 2019, 03:33:40 PM
Everyone has to do something about this project.The men are liars and thieves.What can we do about these people.Please, let's find someone to help us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 03:17:57 PM
Bounty hunters must be rewarded. Or it has to be spread everywhere
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 04, 2019, 12:07:33 PM
yesterday I saw humancoin, and now DESICO. oh shit too many losses that must be felt by the bounty hunter.

but in the end, the bounty hunter must accept this situation, nothing to do.
Why nothing to do? Do you want to convince the hunters to leave everything as it is? Hunters can try to make the scammers no longer make a profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 11:43:30 AM
yesterday I saw humancoin, and now DESICO. oh shit too many losses that must be felt by the bounty hunter.

but in the end, the bounty hunter must accept this situation, nothing to do.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2019, 11:39:55 AM
This project could be the most disgusting project I've ever seen.The award program has been going on for nearly 1 year.This is a total theft.Never trust these men.Don't buy your tokens with money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 04, 2019, 11:31:57 AM
I don't agree on the statement of Ingrida that they will not going to pay their bounty hunters after they had been working for 11 weeks of spreading the good new of DESICO. If they can't give a token due to being a security token then they should pay them in ETH to the amount equivalent to their promise token. DESICO team should be fair enough to the people who work with their project.
This is a strategy of taking advantage of the weakness of bounty hunters as we have no power to force them to pay.
She ignores this sentence because she has nothing to say. Because it is a pre-planned scam.
Remember the name Laimonas Noreika - a scammer.

https://www.facebook.com/laimonas.noreika
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 11:00:54 AM
Wooh! That was a long week of promoting a scam ICO. Too bad our hard working bounty hunters won't get paid for this. I hope these people (scammers) will get their karma as soon as possible. They are the parasite in crypto.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2019, 10:28:21 AM
Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, which seems to be part of this cryptocurrency market, we need to be more careful. I think we are still lucky that we are bounty hunters instead of investors
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 04, 2019, 10:19:38 AM
The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

Ingrida Willems DESICO Community Manager:
Dear participants of DESICO bounty,

<>

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.
I don't agree on the statement of Ingrida that they will not going to pay their bounty hunters after they had been working for 11 weeks of spreading the good new of DESICO. If they can't give a token due to being a security token then they should pay them in ETH to the amount equivalent to their promise token. DESICO team should be fair enough to the people who work with their project.
This is a strategy of taking advantage of the weakness of bounty hunters as we have no power to force them to pay.
Activity: 271
January 04, 2019, 09:59:28 AM
Recently, situations with such an end have begun to really show how projects really want to build relationships with the community. Now everyone wants to attract money, but in this way it is simply impossible. Sooner or later, people will understand how to deal with it.
People can´t fight with that, the only way how to protect investors is to regulate the market, USA and China is working on it Wink.
Activity: 616
January 04, 2019, 09:41:09 AM
Recently, situations with such an end have begun to really show how projects really want to build relationships with the community. Now everyone wants to attract money, but in this way it is simply impossible. Sooner or later, people will understand how to deal with it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 04, 2019, 09:18:43 AM
I think if we start writing about your every swami project here. They will not be less. I just see how many such projects now exist. Lots of. Projects that once did not pay for my work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 04, 2019, 09:16:50 AM
It is very sad to learn of this act by the team of DESICO,a project that has got alot of people behind it as a results of the hardwork of the bounty hunters,this act shows that the team and the project itself cannot be trusted.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 04, 2019, 09:12:51 AM
The rate at which team are manipulating bounty hunters is so alarming, how can you explain this

This is a post from desico team after bounty hunters have worked for 11 good weeks

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

DESICO decided to be fair to people who participated in its bounty campaigns by admitting the failure of ICO process. DESI token is a security token. Therefore, DESI security tokens cannot and will be not distributed to bounty participants. We will also not issue and distribute utility tokens that will have no value in the market.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

It is high time will reject injustice from all team manipulating bounty hunters.
its that true? if indeed, how many of them have been deceived? I hope this can be a lesson for us to be careful when buying or investing in the desired coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
January 04, 2019, 08:45:42 AM
I don"t think even  the team is real.. maybe we should check
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
January 04, 2019, 08:40:34 AM

As you all know DESICO was aiming to carry out an ICO followed by all its components, including Bounty campaigns. The crypto markets in 2018 clearly showed that ICOs have failed their mission. The ICO process is full of fake identities and scamming. The biggest majority of utility tokens never bring profit to investors after the listing. Companies used ICOs as a fund-raising mechanism, not because their tokenomics needed a utility token. That’s why most of the utility tokens issued are below their initial capitalization.

Anticipating the situation of fake promises in ICO model, DESICO made a decision to switch from ICO to Security token offering (STO). STO is a strictly regulated offering that provides investors with ability to invest in tokenized securities. Investors need to pass KYC and AML procedures along with provision of proof of their identity, residence address as well as indication of their income source. Current regulation across the globe does not provide possibility to issue and/or distribute security tokens if they were not paid for.

We are grateful to each of you who took part in campaigns and spread  the message about benefits of security tokens. We express our sincere apologies to all participants. We believe that the efforts that all of you and DESICO put into spreading the word will still contribute positively to stabilization of overall crypto market.

DESICO team

Ok, now this is basically a total scam, and total bullshit. I believe they all planned this, why they don't just do the STO instead of do a fake ICO and fooling bounty hunter. I hope you or other campaign participant will take this further. At least you can make a post in the scam accusation section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and then you can alert all people in this forum and prevent them for joining or supporting this scammers. They will have no reputation in this forum.
Activity: 602
January 04, 2019, 08:09:31 AM
This is just a terrible situation in which absolutely all members of the community have fallen. This also applies to investors and bauti hunters. The worst thing is that now the bounty hunters are already destroying the project’s reputation, but these guys have already collected the necessary money and today they already have money, how can they be punished?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 08:05:34 AM
There are a lot of such projects on the market right now and I think that we need to do something about it
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 04, 2019, 08:01:54 AM
Unfortunately it turned scam Sad I worked for 5 weeks in their bounty campaigns and they have stolen my time. I don't really understand how people could trick the people and steal their money?? Don't they have shame? Don't they fear God? I always making my complaint to God and wish them clean soul for the bad people. And i am sure that they will find their answer for this robbery and they will suffer!
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 04, 2019, 07:51:39 AM
Not a single project from those that began their journey by deception has become successful. It is a pity the time spent on work in this scam project and pity deceived investors.
Pages:
Jump to: