Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 43. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Feel the prospect of the project. If they continue in the same spirit, the project together with the team will reach great heights!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The team and the project have very good media coverage and the news background is also very good.
I'm in the campaign!
We are glad to see you! Welcome! Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The team and the project have very good media coverage and the news background is also very good.
I'm in the campaign!
I like very much this bounty campaign. Serious announcement.
I'll take soc. network everything!
The Desico team is glad that you are with us!
Activity: 47
I like very much this bounty campaign. Serious announcement.
I'll take soc. network everything!
Activity: 263
Before that, I did not see that Desico participated in public events, and then immediately took the third place at the prestigious competition.
Cool.
Activity: 11
#JOIN Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username:RAJEEV8111
Telegram link (via @):@SACHDEVA8111
ETH address: 0x2558381Cd1c02c807350dC56c5Ab97cEB9C881F7
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
#Proof of authentication post

join GROUP/CHANNEL OWNERS bounty

group link https://t.me/ico52
@irina2687
0x4a5B2D408017AAB456a1575e71a0F851e72c730F
Activity: 50
I participated in the first ... the truth then the campaign was only two weeks, which I was very surprised ... now of course it's much better.
I principle and for those two weeks of normal work.
Your market gives you very weak competition. And as you can judge here you are in the first place and far ahead! Good luck to you!
Thank you from the whole DESICO team!
Join our Bounty campaign!
Activity: 5
Your market gives you very weak competition. And as you can judge here you are in the first place and far ahead! Good luck to you!
Activity: 266
Very well decorated Bounty branch. Well-written conditions.
I'm with you!
First time I hear for security tokens. Very interesting, but why do you need it?
All information about security tokens is in the Internet. Very detailed about this write in Wikipedia.
Study the question and join our project!
Activity: 266
First time I hear for security tokens. Very interesting, but why do you need it?
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
ICO Race is generally considered a very prestigious and important event, it is also very prestigious to take the third place on it.
I hope the team will dispose of this money correctly and launch your project in COSMOS!
Thank you for your pleasant feedback! The team is really trying to improve their project every day. Much work is being done. Join our Bounty campaign!
Activity: 230
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
ICO Race is generally considered a very prestigious and important event, it is also very prestigious to take the third place on it.
I hope the team will dispose of this money correctly and launch your project in COSMOS!
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: