Pages:
Author

Topic: [DESIGN LOCKED] NaTTyMiNd's SAMSARA by Eleutheria - page 3. (Read 1984 times)

Hox
Activity: 756
Merit: 299
Looks pretty cool so far, any chance for a 1oz version?

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

Hell realm (Naraka): hell beings endure unimaginable suffering for eons of time.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Natty, looking forward to the release.  Love people that like to push the limits of where we currently sit with our market.  Will be watching for further developments.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 586
Count me in for 1 or 2.  no first coin so no number cares.

Count me in for 1, same boat- no first coin so no number cares.
If reservations are being placed, I'd like to reserve the same # coin as I purchased prior to match the one I have.   Smiley

I'm making note of each post Cheesy

The hub merged with animal realm (Tiryagyoni): The pig, snake, and bird represent the three poisons of ignorance, aversion (or anger), and attachment, respectively. In the animal realm, wild animals suffer from being attacked and eaten by other animals thus generally lead lives of constant fear. The poisons can co-exist such that ignorance for something one holds no attachment to, arouses anger within him. Furthermore, anger is a manifestation of fear. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
If reservations are being placed, I'd like to reserve the same # coin as I purchased prior to match the one I have.   Smiley
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
As the happy owner of #6 from the first series, I'd be interested in a repeat purchase.   Looking forward to seeing this come to fruition. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Count me in for 1 or 2.  no first coin so no number cares.

Not sure if this is a pre-reservation thread, but if it is: Would definitly purchase at least two.
Given the theme of this coin, it would make for a wonderful present for a close relative of mine, too.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Count me in for 1 or 2.  no first coin so no number cares.
No worries, no alterior motives from me brother. My mission is simple: design, produce, and deploy the sickest and secure coins possible. I hold myself 100% responsible for the success or failure of this experiment and I encourage the customers to do the same. As such, never hesitate to hit me up.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Off Topic:
I'd like to formally apologize for my shortcomings earlier in this thread. I never meant to direct any false rumors towards you or any other user Natty. I was acting on information that I received from other users and it would appear that the information presented to me was false. For this I am sorry and for derailing the thread a bit I am sorry as well. My accusations of mindtrip being a scammer was probably just me sipping a bit too much on some nice drinks. For that I am also sorry.

Best of luck with the coin release, if it's as good quality like the last one I'm sure you'll do very well.

On Topic:

I think that a mintage of 50 would be very nice although I don't see you having trouble moving 100 of them. Scarcity is always nice. I'm hoping the pricepoint will stay around the same (In $ terms, since we've gone quite far since the last release). Will watch this thread closely for updates! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
50 coins to me seems like it would have made sense in years past, but this marketplace is getting bigger and bigger by the day and the lightning fast sell out of Genesis new release is a good example of why I think 100 makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
I own #37 (purchased on secondary market) and am interested in the new coin in same number.
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Count me in...Tks.
Do you consider giving owners of the first coin a priority when selecting serial numbers?
If I do get a coin, I'd prefer it to be the a matching set with my other one.

Yes. Hence the conundrum of staying with only 50. It’s important to me to get people that supported the first project matching serials. I’m going to try my best.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Do you consider giving owners of the first coin a priority when selecting serial numbers?
If I do get a coin, I'd prefer it to be the a matching set with my other one.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
too much to read.

i will just sneak in and say one for me as welll
thanks

Realm of Angels / Gods (Deva): the gods lead long and enjoyable lives full of pleasure and abundance, but they spend their lives pursuing meaningless distractions and never think to practice the dharma. This realm is devoid of altruism and the meaningful relationships that contribute to a purposeful existence.
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Wow, that's some great news right there.
Really looking forward to this. 50 mintage is indeed very low, maybe you can try to minimize reservations per person to a reasonable amount so hording by some big fish won't happen right away?
Also, congratz on getting you acc. back!

I’m a fan of keeping the mintage low but you should indeed limit the amount bought per person

Agree on this one yeah.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Nice! I've been waiting this announcement for some time   Smiley

I'm in for two coins matching the numbers I have of the Goddess, if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: