Pages:
Author

Topic: [DESIGN LOCKED] NaTTyMiNd's SAMSARA by Eleutheria - page 5. (Read 1984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Count me in. No. 38 to match my Goddess please.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Glad you got your account back!

Cool idea as well.. One question though, will the same people be involved with this project when it comes to the privatekeys and all of that?

Best of luck to you!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
***Big ups to user Mitchell for requesting Cyrus on my behalf for restoring my account! OneNattyLitecoin will be retired!***
You are most welcome, however it's Cyrus that did the most work. He spend a lot of time to get your account back to you since he needs to be 100% sure about everything.

Goodluck with your new idea!
Activity: 357
Merit: 106
Ill take one for sure
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
Been waiting for you guys' next release. Count me in
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
I will buy..I have #13 coin so please try and match me up.  The first coin is one of the most beautiful of all cryptocoins..Thanks!
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Our inspiration:

Samsara- the cycle of death and rebirth to which life in the material world is bound.

The Wheel of Life

Mold complete. We hope you love it.

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Enough people have been PM'ing me regarding whether we've got another project in the chute and its far enough within the development cycle that I can provide project and design details. Firstly, we will stay with the 5oz, 2.5" antiqued silver. I worked with the digital designer and the fact is that no other finish will achieve the depth required. The current plan is to strike 55 pieces, in which 4 will be set aside for the principle team members and 1 will go to auction accompanied with the full suite of the art developed. These five pieces will have unique vanities and will not be serialized. The other 50 will be sold to the community directly or lower numbers through auction - we are 90% sure that we will limit the run to 50 for fundamental scarcity. However, since the Goddess was attracted a lot of off forum attention we may reconsider this run to not to exceed 100 pieces. As such, please use this thread or PM me to express interest to help me determine.

To Goddess customers, I have heard your call!
Once the prototype is struck, I will begin a thread assuming you'd like a matching serial number unless I'm told otherwise. The support provided by you guys earlier this year means so much to me and my team that lives for this.

Project Timeline:

Digital Design: Complete
Die / Mold: Complete
Orders / Production: January
Engraving: February
Delivery: March
Pages:
Jump to: