Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGC] Digitalcoin 3.0 | Multi-algorithm, Improved Blockchain Storage | RELEASED! - page 9. (Read 85609 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
I have a fully functioning wallet that needs testing and compilation on different platforms. I updated the code so it compiles with c++11 so the current compile instructions will not work, you have to use bitcoin's. If you want to help test, message me and I'll link you the git repo.

Also, $3 million market cap!

debug on visual studio. im not have linux. but i try spare for buy somepc to install linux. i tried solo mining after all Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I have a fully functioning wallet that needs testing and compilation on different platforms. I updated the code so it compiles with c++11 so the current compile instructions will not work, you have to use bitcoin's. If you want to help test, message me and I'll link you the git repo.

Also, $3 million market cap!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Hello everyone,

I'm back! (Probably nobody knows me Tongue).

I've got a ton of DGC and want this coin to get active and used again.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do, i've got coding skills in Go(lang), PHP, Python, C#, Java and lately i've released several mobile apps using React Native.

Would love to help!

Navles

wallet broken @runtime sir Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

I'm back! (Probably nobody knows me Tongue).

I've got a ton of DGC and want this coin to get active and used again.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do, i've got coding skills in Go(lang), PHP, Python, C#, Java and lately i've released several mobile apps using React Native.

Would love to help!

Navles
legendary
Here is my plan:

1. I'm going to start a new DGC wallet branch that is independent. Development will be private, no community involvement. The code will be open source. I have all the resources I need already and will not be accepting any help.
2. Anyone will be able to use it and it will work with the current block-chain implementation and wallet.
3. Just to be clear, this is a private venture to develop and maintain an alternative wallet to the community one.

I will have a website up in the near future with the details.

Why make an alternative wallet when you can collaborate with the community to make a wallet that everyone can contribute to?

The community are Chinese for the most part and I do collaborate with the ones I can communicate with.

It's much simpler to just do it by myself, as the more people you add, the slower things get. Other people can update the core if they want.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Here is my plan:

1. I'm going to start a new DGC wallet branch that is independent. Development will be private, no community involvement. The code will be open source. I have all the resources I need already and will not be accepting any help.
2. Anyone will be able to use it and it will work with the current block-chain implementation and wallet.
3. Just to be clear, this is a private venture to develop and maintain an alternative wallet to the community one.

I will have a website up in the near future with the details.

Why make an alternative wallet when you can collaborate with the community to make a wallet that everyone can contribute to?
legendary
legendary
Thank you guys, appending the nodes to the config file worked great and now I am syncing with 6 peers.

Glad to hear Baritus that you are working on the coin again. I can try to help if needed  Smiley

Thanks, you'll get a message from me Sunday, I'm doing a full resync as a test.
Activity: 26
Thank you guys, appending the nodes to the config file worked great and now I am syncing with 6 peers.

Glad to hear Baritus that you are working on the coin again. I can try to help if needed  Smiley

legendary
Wallet is done. Need some testers who can compile from source.
legendary
I have some issues with the windows client (similar to what other people have noticed).

I managed to ran it as Baritus advised by disconnecting my wifi. Then I tried adding nodes that I took from various places in this thread via the console addnode "IP" "add". However when I activated the wifi again, the software eventually crashed again and upon start-up all nodes I added via "addnode" console command disappeared. Is there any way to sync with DGC3.0 software?

Alternatively I got an old version (1.1) which doesn't crash upon startup when wifi is active but it doesn't have the "addnode" command available and therefore I can't sync either.

Any ideas how to sync successfully with either version?

I'm working on a fixed wallet.

You can go here to get an up to date node list at any time: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Alternatively I got an old version (1.1) which doesn't crash upon startup when wifi is active but it doesn't have the "addnode" command available and therefore I can't sync either.

You can append this addnode strings to the config file: https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/DGC
Activity: 26
I have some issues with the windows client (similar to what other people have noticed).

I managed to ran it as Baritus advised by disconnecting my wifi. Then I tried adding nodes that I took from various places in this thread via the console addnode "IP" "add". However when I activated the wifi again, the software eventually crashed again and upon start-up all nodes I added via "addnode" console command disappeared. Is there any way to sync with DGC3.0 software?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
about time the oldies but goodies made a come back

qrk,mec,wdc,dgc,cbg

bring them all back.... these have great historical pedigree

this current wallet gives me a run time error then closes...tried several times.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I get runtime error starting the QT, any know fix for this?

I'm having the same issue, any fix?

http://imgur.com/TZHguOv

For now, disable internet during startup.

That worked, thanks...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★

Will that solve the issue?
legendary

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

legendary
Any hints to what new features and functions it might have? Smiley

The first release will just focus on creating a functional wallet with as many updated features from BTC source as possible (without forks).

Depending on the reception and adoption(mostly by Chinese users as they are more than 90% at this point), I'll decide on whether to put a soft fork up for the network to vote on. If the network does vote to pass the first soft fork, I'll make additional proposals to improve the network and they can either be accepted or rejected by the miners just like in BTC.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Any hints to what new features and functions it might have? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: