Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGC][ARG] Development Updates - page 2. (Read 1471 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
June 28, 2013, 06:31:29 PM
Awesome news man!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
June 28, 2013, 06:17:57 PM
Yes, great news all around.  Very exciting time for DGC.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
June 28, 2013, 06:16:13 PM
Excellent updates.

To be honest I am a bit taken aback at how ferociously you are developing projects and services for digitalcoin. DGC has surely won the crown for most active developer imo and I look forward to this reputation spreading through the community.

Organic growth will come!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
June 28, 2013, 06:11:52 PM
Hello,

Here's a progress update on services for DGC and ARG. If some of you are not aware, AlphaC has quit ARG development and handed over the reigns to me.

1. Free Bank of Digitalcoin & Free Bank of Argentum
Instead of one system with both, there will be two separate systems. The reasons for this are:
  -Co-operation with precious metal dealer to provide a direct method of purchasing Australian Gold, Silver, and other metals.
  -Ease of separate platforms over a combined approach.

2. Exchange
There is a revolutionary exchange in development that will include DGC and ARG as two major currencies.

3. Poker
There are efforts to complete a fully featured, professional poker site with the ability to fund with DGC and ARG.

4. Marketplace
A new marketplace using both currencies is currently in development. This is a continuation of the marketplace AlphaC had almost completed for ARG.

I am also in contact with an iPhone game developer that is considering integrating DGC as a payment option. More to follow once the details are clear.

Pages:
Jump to: