Pages:
Author

Topic: Diamond(DMD) Beware of - page 4. (Read 9967 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
February 28, 2015, 05:43:12 AM
It is like you guys are the Eloi and the diamond team is the Morlocks.

Yes but the Eloi defeat the Morlocks Smiley  I just hope I can get my invest back when sh*t hits the fan in April ...

Only with Help from the Time Traveler, the few hundred years before they were just eaten.

You my friend were the Time Traveler, and you have been banned from that time zone by a narrator of DMD.

So Now only possible outcome is [ Eloi it whats for Dinner. ]
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
February 28, 2015, 03:42:54 AM
I see a team that is actively working on his project and you troll that hinders them. So you can continue to crow in his chicken coop.  Grin

Here is what I see, Cryptonit trying to bamboozle alot of people into buying diamondcoins.

Whenever Questions are asked , they almost never receive direct answers, at best vague ones to end that discussions as soon as possible.

Ask a question or make a statement about how POS works.
Your Reply from Cryptonit is always
I doubt you even understand how POS works.

And yet he can't even bother to correct his english , after over a year his spelling has even gotten worse.

Here are some facts they ignore.
Diamond is a hybrid coin POW & POW , so they say it is more secure than either.
Wrong: It is twice as vulnerable, it can be attacked by a 51% POW attack or 1 of the new 5% Doublespend Attacks.
Reasons , POS will not protect a coin if it has under a few billion coins,
But yet they push it being rare as adding value, it is a danger to POS security.
The group stake feature they added weakens the POS even more since it lowers the number of blocks securing the network.
The POW change in April is less reason to mine the coins, Danbi pool already goes over 40% of the POW mining capacity, at 51% he can run that coin however he sees fit.
Users did not even know how to use coin control until I left a post , that just shows they keeping you in the dark for no reasons.  
There are some zealots that defend the coin without thinking even when thinking about it would help make things better.
POW rewards need to be extended otherwise you will lose more miners and someone may hit your with a 51% attack.
The cloudmining that is supposed to skyrocket the price will fail, since all mining has been losing money.
The Reactor is a weak attempt at securing the coin , just places a lot in 1 spot to be stolen.
Increasing the number of coins in the billions is the only way to secure a POS coin.
Also opens DMD to a DDOS on the Reactor , hit the reactor with a DDOS attack , and your network will be stunned and if a few other things are done , a fork could be triggered so the reactor is on 1 fork and the rest of you on another.

That stunt Cryptonit pulled with noble coin promising to help them to convert to POS , just so he could advertise diamond coin in their forums , was beyond dirty.

It is like you guys are the Eloi and the diamond team is the Morlocks.

It has been one Ponzi stunt after another and you keep falling for it.

One night after April , they are going to have you for dinner.

And you are going to have that same blank stare you have now. Sad to be an Eloi.

And to prove how they censor , they just deleted post with the link to this forum .
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 28, 2015, 02:32:27 AM
And what are you going to do? Cockerel.  Cheesy I see a team that is actively working on his project and you troll that hinders them. So you can continue to crow in his chicken coop.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 11:18:59 PM
explain this post
ROFLMAO Cryptonit posted a reply to me and quickly deleted it before I could respond to it.
i removed my former posting
because i did think it isnt fair to tell someone he isnt a major investor if he belive he is
so i deleted and did think let him (utahjohn) enjoy his greatness

Show you personal wallet address LOL

this was posted by a member of the dmd foundation.  Im still waiting for an explaination. 
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 11:03:04 PM
explain this post
ROFLMAO Cryptonit posted a reply to me and quickly deleted it before I could respond to it.
i removed my former posting
because i did think it isnt fair to tell someone he isnt a major investor if he belive he is
so i deleted and did think let him (utahjohn) enjoy his greatness

Show you personal wallet address LOL

buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 10:56:16 PM
I know why, cause you guys werent creating coins fast enough.  For a coin that was suppose to have a low inflation, you guys got impatient.  Thats why I bought into it.  Then one day, without discussing it, the reactor was created.

*I asked sooo many times...how many coins is the reactor making, never to be answered...ya Im a troll, I guess.  You guys were asked to split into 4 wallets too.  But the dev calls it HIS coin and doesnt discuss anything.  Please explain why utahjohn is getting attacked for asking questions.
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 10:47:34 PM
feel free to go to the main thread and read up on all the great things dmd dev team are doing... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725  this is an excellent coin to invest in.. a few people troll the main thread because they dint invest in the offers the dev team created.. there is many people that support dmd and love the hard work that has been put into it. as sgtmoth has said DO UR OWN research and u will see its an excellent coin to invest in

Hey everyone, lets put all our coins together and POS them, then well call it a reactor?  But if you dont have any cloud mining, you dont get any of created coins. 
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 10:44:21 PM
utahjohn has a stake in dmd and you call him a troll?  The way your community has treated him makes me sick and you guys need to be outed.  When someone asks questions, do you always tell them to STFU?
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 10:40:17 PM
You guys deleted 15 posts of mine and how many of utahjohn.  You guys were always attacking him for asking questions, why?
buy silver!
February 27, 2015, 09:45:05 PM
Beware of the Diamond community, if you question anything they are doing your posts will be deleted.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

They have grouped 71000+ coins together in a central wallet to POS and only distribute staked coins to cloud miners.  If you ask questions, newbie accounts start attacking you.  They are only listed on one exchange with low, easy manipulated volume.  I havent seen this kind of behavior and it seems very odd to attack investors like this.  Im not moderating this thread.  Hopefully this coin will disappear because of low trading volume.  Do your own research and always only invest what you can afford to lose.

*cryptonit has admitted to owning 50% of cloud shares and he profits the most from his dreamed up forced reactor.
Pages:
Jump to: