Pages:
Author

Topic: [Diary] An adventure in mining (by RTX 3060) - page 2. (Read 1091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 4442
**In BTC since 2013**
December 04, 2021, 05:11:04 AM
Post edited! Due to the reorganization of the topic this post has been edited. The original content of this post was just an announcement for new content.

December 12, 2021

START USING 2MINERS
This week I managed to reach the ceiling planned on NiceHash, to withdraw the mined BTC there and to be able to leave the minimum ceiling sufficient for a future withdrawal. The idea is if you have to go back there, don't start from scratch and if you don't want to go back I can remove what's there. With that, I started mining at 2Miners, a pool that allows you to mine ETH and receive in BTC, with low fees associated with conversions.

I chose to use the Gminer program, taking advantage of a giveaway they are doing at the moment, for those who are using the new version. With NiceHash the program managed the GPU configuration for the best performance, now it doesn't. So I had to start by checking the configuration used by NiceHash and then using the MSI Afterburner program to replicate this configuration.

Then we have the problem of Windows classifying Gminer as potentially dangerous, we have to go to the security settings and create exceptions for the program. By chance I didn't even do it correctly initially, and the program after a few hours of work was blocked, which I had to review this aspect that is now resolved. I still had to analyze the configuration of Gminer, which despite not being difficult, it had been many years since I had used it to mine and so I had to review the configuration functions.

After all, I'm finally mining ETH directly in the 2Miners pool. This is a whole new experience, because I have never mined any other currency other than BTC. Yes, on NiceHash I was actually mining ETH as well, but it was different as it was through intermediaries. Even so, if I didn't screw up the configuration, I will receive it in BTC.

For the first 6 days of the week, I was mining with NiceHash. As I had already noticed in the previous week, the hash value was a little higher, so the average of those days was 0.00006333 BTC/24h with an average of 47.61 MH/s. At 2Miners it is still not possible to make a correct assessment, because during the first day I went through the configuration settings, but I managed to mine the equivalent of 0.00005597 BTC, which may be different, depending on the ETH/BTC exchange value when I receive the payment. Either way, I could see that the value is not far from what happened in NiceHash.

All these numbers are available here.

TO BE CONTINUED
December 19, 2021 - FIRST WEEK AT 2MINERS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
November 23, 2021, 04:55:12 AM
Post edited! Due to the reorganization of the topic this post has been edited. The original content of this post was just an announcement for new content.

December 06, 2021

CONTINUE ON NICEHASH?
As I mentioned earlier, I still don't have a new goal or plan set. I've been analyzing the possibility of acquiring another GPU, both in the used and new market. For reasons of energy consumption and profitability, the RTX 3060 TI seems to me to be the best choice, despite the LHR. In turn, I didn't want to make a much bigger investment than I did in buying the first GPU. Therefore, I am analyzing several possibilities and seeing what is available on the market, and I have noticed that there are models with only 2 fans that have more interesting prices, which can be a good possibility.

Since the value of Bitcoin has been decreasing, I will not make any investment for now, so as not to decapitalize too much BTC, and thus reduce the time for the recovery of the invested BTC. Because, as with the first investment, I want to focus on recovering BTC and not fiat.

As I analyze the market and wait for BTC to appreciate, I continue to mine with Nicehash. But I have been checking the possibility of mining in other pools. I found that the average gain between mining NiceHash or Ethereum directly has a variation of only 0.10~0.20€/day. Bearing in mind that with NiceHash, the program manages the GPU configuration automatically, to get the best performance, I don't see a significant difference to justify a change.

It's still money, so the more you can get, the better. As I didn't want, at least for now, to accumulate ETH and its conversion is usually quite expensive, I've been analyzing the possibility of mining in the 2miners pool. This pool allows you to mine Ethereum and receive payments in BTC, for a low withdrawal fee (+/- 0.20$). So I hope in the next few days to start mining at 2miners, and for a few weeks to analyze the performance, in order to compare it with NiceHash. I will make this change when I have a balance that I think is suitable to withdraw, as I don't want to leave anything there or just enough for a future withdrawal.

This last week, the performance was a little better than the previous weeks, getting 0.00006192 BTC/24h with an average rate of 47.33 MH/s. The month of November was the month that had the least income, only getting 0.00174120 BTC, with a daily average of 0.00005804 BTC.

TO BE CONTINUED
December 12, 2021 - START USING 2MINERS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
November 11, 2021, 10:29:40 AM

November 28, 2021

SEE NEW PLANS?
Despite reaching the goal last week, I continue to mine normally, at least to solidify the value gained a bit. And maybe now, trying to recoup the money for the amount spent on energy, despite not accounting for this situation, is just an "excuse" to continue mining.

At the moment I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do, if I continue to mine at NiceHash, if I try other ways of mining or move on to a new investment. I took the opportunity this week to look at some mining options available, without much detail is right, but I noticed that in most cases the withdrawal amount is a little "high" compared to NiceHash, having to wait almost 1 month for able to remove the mined value. That in itself is not a problem, but as I haven't planned anything yet, I didn't want to be getting into that field. But, as I said, I haven't really researched the options yet, so I have to take a closer look at this scenario.

In the meantime, I've been looking into the possibility of investing in a new GPU. But if I choose this option, I also have to invest in a power supply and a hard disk, because that's what I need to build a second PC, but that's also not a big investment and would meet an old idea of having a second PC. In turn, the problem of the graphics market remains, low stock and high values, together with the fact that Nvidia currently has all graphics cards with LHR.

Despite that, I've been doing some market analysis, even looking at AMD cards, which tend to be cheaper, despite having less hash capacity. Even so, the RX 6700 XT model seemed interesting to me, since it has a similar profitability to my current GPU (a little less but not much). Either way, it would require an investment of around €1030, including the source and disc, and it would take another 6 months to recover that gain. I still don't know if I want to make this investment or not, especially because Bitcoin has been in a devaluation phase. On the other hand, when looking at the value involved, the idea of investing directly in a second-hand ASIC still crossed my mind. But of course, in this scenario, I had to study everything very well.

But for now, it is to continue analyzing the various paths I can follow and see what to do. Therefore, new plans may come, but nothing is decided yet.

By the way, I give the status of the other extras that were involved. In the case of Theta, the last time I talked about it, I was thinking of turning off the program, but then I went back to having encoding work and left the program open. But in the last two weeks I didn't have jobs again and that's why I stopped earning. Interestingly or not, today I have a job again, we'll see how this goes again. Maybe I need to talk about the project more often.

In the case of Chia, it is to be maintained, since it has been in a constant rhythm, because in the pool where I am, it usually finds a block every 2/3 days, and I receive about 0.006 to 0.007. Which is not bad for the number of plots I have.

Before finishing, and despite not posting this week's chart, the results were very similar to the last few weeks, with an average of 0.00005947 BTC/24h. Once again, thanks for your support.

TO BE CONTINUED
December 06, 2021 - CONTINUE ON NICEHASH?
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

November 21, 2021

GOAL ACHIEVED
After almost 8 months, more precisely 226 days, with more than 5000 hours of mining and 29 pages of this diary, I reached the goal! I spent/invested 0.01804625 BTC, at the beginning of April 2021, in the purchase of the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 EAGLE OC 12GB board, and on November 20th 2020 managed to mine a total of 0.01807719 BTC.

Initially, he had planned to recover the Bitcoins invested in 6/7 months, and he didn't deviate much from these predictions, remaining in 7 and a half months. Maybe I would have done it in less than 2 or 3 weeks, if the hash value in NiceHash hadn't gone down a month ago. Even so, my daily average was 0.00007999 BTC/24h all along this route, above the expected 0.000006500 BTC/24h.

Over these months, the monthly average was 0.00225965 BTC/month. With the month of May 2021 being the best month, managing to mine this month 0.00364130 BTC. The worst month was October 2021 (not counting the first or the last month, which were not completed), achieving only 0.00180968 BTC.

Although I'm not counting the expenditure on electricity, the information is that the amount probably spent on energy (I can't be 100% sure) was around €100. All these numbers are available here.

I do not fail to present the graph of the week in which I reached the goal, where I had an average of 0.00005679 BTC/h:

AND NEXT?
Now the question arises: what comes next?
For now, I will solidify this gain and in the coming days maybe explore the idea of other forms of mining that may even be more profitable in the short term.

In relation to this diary?
Well, in advance, I thank everyone who has been following this adventure of mine, and I hope you enjoyed this report. Will I continue? Yes, as I still plan to do some things that might be interesting to report.

I thank everyone for the support you have given and continue to read my story. Doing this work, without your support, was not worth it, nor would it have been possible. So I want to thank everyone for reading. And I hope you continue to follow this diary of mine. Thank you very much.

TO BE CONTINUED
November 28, 2021 - SEE NEW PLANS?
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
September 28, 2021, 04:14:34 PM

November 14, 2021

FINAL LINE
I'm already in the final stretch of this adventure, which lasts for almost 8 months. It was initially expected to last 6/7 months, but the hash value has been decreasing over the past 3 months, causing the pace to slow down a bit. Even so, if all goes well and at this rate, I believe that within a week I will reach the goal of recovering the Bitcoins invested in the purchase of the GPU. The question that starts to be asked now is what to do after reaching the goal?

As long as you think about it, mining continues. This past week (which maybe I can now call: penultimate week), I had an average speed of 47.79 MH/s, and an average of 0.00005932 BTC/24h. Here is the graphic:

You can also consult the file with all the numbers (which already contains the most recent numbers) here.

TO BE CONTINUED
November 21, 2021 - GOAL ACHIEVED > AND NEXT?
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

November 07, 2021

LITTLE LESS
This last week, the hash value increased a little in NiceHash and it was possible to have a week almost within the gains in BTC that I had predicted when I started this adventure. As I intend to recover the amount in Bitcoin invested (0.01804625BTC), I can say that I have already recovered 0.01727097BTC. This means that only 0.00077528BTC is left. If I manage to maintain this average weekly gain, in 10 days I should be able to reach the goal. We will then see how the next two weeks go.

In the last week, the average speed was a little lower than normal, being 46.75 MH/s. And I had an average daily gain of 0.00006149 BTC/24h, which is not bad. Here is the graphic:

You can also consult the file with all the numbers (which already contains the most recent numbers) here.

TO BE CONTINUED
November 14, 2021 - FINAL LINE
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

October 17, 2021

WORST WEEK
This last week was the worst week ever, where everything went negative. At NiceHash, every 4h, payment is made if the accumulated amount exceeds 0.00001 BTC, and during that week, I received all payments every 8h (except for two or three occasions). In other words, I couldn't accumulate enough to receive every 4 hours. Afterwards, I still had a period of 3-4 hours without undermining, because my router blocked and I ran out of internet, something that had never happened to me. So, in a week I was having a low profitability, to gather a good number of hours without undermining, it was really a bad week. Of course I couldn't expect that everything would always go well. But down the stretch, things are getting tougher.

Since the average MH/s has remained the same, I started to ask myself why this drop in profitability. As explained in the NiceHash tutorials, this is due to the devaluation of the hash in the marketplace. Even so, I find it strange, at a time when Bitcoin is increasing in value, that there is such a devaluation. So I did an analysis of the numbers, since I started mining. I focused on the amount earned daily, which much of that period occurred with the Bitcoin value going down. And based on this analysis, I think there is a relationship between Bitcoin appreciation and NiceHash payments. He left here an analysis that I did, for your consideration:

I have 191 days of mining.
In just 37 days I received €3.5 or more, and all took place between April and May, with the exception of one day in August.
On the other days, I received an average of 2.74€.
This month, my daily average is 2.67€.
Note: These values are based on the corresponding Bitcoin value for each day.

In short, on average I receive practically the same amount in Euros since I started. In other words, there is no devaluation of the hash value, there is an increase in Bitcoin, which makes NiceHash adapt the value paid in BTC. As I'm counting the amount received in BTC and not in Euros, you get the idea that I'm receiving less. I'm actually getting less Bitcoin, but I continued to get the same in Euros. Of course this is just an analysis of my data, without any concrete evidence, not my opinion.

So, if I look at the amount in Euros received, I can say that I have already recovered the money, BUT what I want is to recover the Bitcoins spent, and in that sense I still need another month to get it. Therefore, this week I received an average of 0.00005544 BTC/24h, despite the internet failures, being 88% of the goal achieved.

Here's the graph from the hard week:

October 31, 2021

TWO WEEKS, DIFFERENT PROFITS
Two weeks ago I had the worst week in terms of BTC profitability. Despite continuing to receive the same average value in Euros, the value in BTC was the lowest, as a result of the increase in Bitcoin value. But over these two weeks, the value of Bitcoin stopped rising significantly and became slightly more stable. This gradually increased the profitability of BTC slightly.

Thus, in the week after the worst, profitability was practically the same, with a daily average of 0.00005679 BTC/24h (in the worst week it was 0.00005544 BTC/24h). Here's the graph for this week:

But for the last two days of that week, he had felt some change, leaving him with the feeling that the following week would be better. And this is what happened. Profitability increased slightly, enough that practically every 4 hours it was able to receive payment, making the average to be 0.00006151 BTC/24h.

How are the accounts for the goal after these two weeks? Despite the month of October being the month in which I received less BTC (it was almost the same as in April - first month and incomplete), I have already managed to reach 93% of the proposed amount. If I keep this pace low, I expect to reach my goal within 15 to 20 days. I remind you that I am not accounting for the expense I have with electricity, I am assuming that investment expense.

TO BE CONTINUED
November 07, 2021 - LITTLE LESS
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks, buddy for all your help. Tried everything and nothing seems to be working for me.
Looks like, I am in a soup.

I am trying to figure it out on my own and see if I can find something.
If you happen to stumble upon any new information, please do share it with me.

Thanks!
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Any other ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sorry, I don't see any other reasons for this to continue to happen.
I didn't have any major problems, I was pretty much doing that and everything worked.

You already had the opportunity to see this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05JWe-cMoY

I hope it helps.
Just built a new machine on a different set of motherboard, CPU, RAM, and clean installed Windows 10 on it.
Then removed GPU card from the old motherboard and installed it on the newly built system and then installed 470.05 from your link. Also, connected the HDMI monitor.
But, the result is still the same. I am getting only 23 to 24 MH/s when running Nicehash Quick Miner.

Any other ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Hmm ok.
I will do that. I will set up Windows 10 on a different SSD (I already have one) and try setting it up again.
Will get back to you with my findings.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Here it is
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX™ 3060 Gaming OC 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (GV-N3060GAMING OC-12GD)
https://www.amazon.in/GIGABYTE-GeForce-Graphics-GV-N3060GAMING-OC-12GD/dp/B08WB6R2K4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rtx+3060&qid=1626756956&sr=8-1

This model is equivalent to what I have.
This performance is really strange, if you have the drive and use it with the main GPU.  Undecided

I would suggest trying to reinstall everything from scratch.
Erase card drivers and everything connected to Nvidia. And re-install everything from the beginning.
Here it is
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX™ 3060 Gaming OC 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (GV-N3060GAMING OC-12GD)
https://www.amazon.in/GIGABYTE-GeForce-Graphics-GV-N3060GAMING-OC-12GD/dp/B08WB6R2K4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rtx+3060&qid=1626756956&sr=8-1
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
What is your GPU?
Do you have a link where you bought it?
I set it up on a PCI e x16 slot on my motherboard and installed 470.05 drivers.

The PCI-E 16x that the card is connected to, is it the main board, or is it an adapter?
Did you use the driver that I provide in the topic?

This can sometimes happen because Windows has updated the driver. Or the version you installed is not the beta version.

Thanks for responding.
GPU is directly installed on the motherboard (ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard (BIOS Updated for Ryzen 3rd Gen Processors) with 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)).
I installed the driver from somewhere on the web before I found your post. But it is indeed 470.05. After installing the driver, when I open NVIDIA Control Panel, I can see the driver version as 470.05.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

The PCI-E 16x that the card is connected to, is it the main board, or is it an adapter?
Did you use the driver that I provide in the topic?

This can sometimes happen because Windows has updated the driver. Or the version you installed is not the beta version.
Hello Guys,
I am a newbie and after doing whatever research I could, found a non-LHR version of RTX 3060 on Amazon. Paid about $1100 for it.
Started mining using Quick miner on nicehash and used all the default settings.
I have an HDMI monitor connected to it all the time.

Now, after several days of tweaking and playing around with it, I could only manage 24 mh/s. I want to be able to mine at 50 mh/s.
Can someone please help me and guide me on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Nitin
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

October 03, 2021

ANOTHER MONTH TO MINAR
During most of the month of September, I was on vacation, but I left the PC running and mining, so as not to lose my rhythm. Since I wouldn't touch the PC during that period, I was wondering if I would feel any change in mining performance. But overall performance was the same, so PC usage or not doesn't end up affecting GPU mining performance - at least in my case.

Unfortunately the hash value in NiceHash has been going down, and that was reflected well this month of September. The daily average was 0.00007039 BTC/24h, the lowest average since I started this adventure, despite being within forecasts. If this pace continues, I believe the October average will be even lower. Based on this average, I managed to mine this in September, the total of 0.00211194 BTC, allowing to reach 84% of my objective, being predicting (according to the hash value), to reach the objective within 30~40 days.

Regarding the Chia project, things went positively, and in the last month in the pool where I am, I have found an average of 1 block every 2/3 days. With the space allocated to the project, I have managed to get about 0.007~0.008 XCH/Bloco. I believe that in larger pools, I would earn less per block and in total I would earn less. Or if it were more, it wouldn't be a very significant difference.

As for the Theta project, I'm starting to feel a little disappointed. During the entire month of September, I only had one encoding job. Because of that, even though it was a month in which I had a very available PC, I didn't earn practically anything. If the situation doesn't change, I'll wait for the next payment for the work done so far, and then switch off the program. We'll see.

October 10, 2021

PROFITABILITY TO DECREASE
Yes, profitability continues to go down day by day. The hash value has devalued a lot in NiceHash. Reason? Well, I tried to research a little more about it, but I didn't find any specific reason. So I'm only looking at two possible reasons: there are fewer people buying hash power or there has been a significant increase in miners. This second option may even make some sense, given the increase in Bitcoin value in recent days.

NiceHash makes payments every 4 hours if the minimum earned is 0.00001 BTC. And this week, I had like 3 or 4 payments where I didn't make the minimum. The same number of times that had happened until now, since the beginning of this adventure. It has not been a positive day to achieve the proposed objective.

This week, I kept my average speed at 47.63 MH/s. But I only managed to average 0.00006278 BTC/24h, probably the weakest week since the beginning. Even in the first week of this adventure, with a lower speed and in the testing phase, I had greater profitability - 0.00006880 BTC/24h. I'm predicting that next week will be even weaker. On the positive side, I'm on the final stretch to reach the goal, although it will probably take longer than the 29-day forecast to complete.

Here's this week's chart:

TO BE CONTINUED
October 17, 2021 - WORST WEEK
October 31, 2021 - TWO WEEKS, DIFFERENT PROFITS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

September 05, 2021

ALL STABLE
For two weeks now, the weekly profitability has been gradually decreasing, due to the devaluation of the hash value in NiceHash. This has not been worrying, as the value has never gone down more than initially predicted. This week, the value stabilized and stopped declining, remaining at 0.00007869 BTC/24h, within what was expected.

I can say that the month of August was the least profitable (if not counting the first month that was not complete) since the beginning of this adventure. I only got an average of 0.00007637 BTC/24h, below the average for the first month (0.00008145 BTC/24h). So in total I only managed to mine a total of 0.00236757 BTC during August. But, I have to take into account that this month I took some breaks from mining, for maintenance and improvements to the computer. When mining on the same work PC, this has to be kept in mind.

The important thing is to look at the global scenario, and that I can say is being positive. Bitcoin is slowly increasing in value, which is the best way to go up to gain consistency, and I've already reached 73% of the goal. So, let's go on a good path!

Here's the graph of the week:

September 12, 2021

GENERAL SITUATION POINT
This adventure started in April 2021, with the aim of using a GPU to mine the money invested in its purchase. Along the way, I added some extras, in order to see how they would go, which were the Chia and Theta projects. So I'm going to make a general situation review of this entire journey.

Let's start with the Theta project - a project that involves video streaming and encoding. "Mining" involves keeping the app open, making the PC available to process video and other platform content, and getting paid for the tasks performed. Since I started, until now, I've had an encoding job every day, getting a 0.16-0.18 Edge for that. Interestingly, from the 21st of August until the 12th of September, I did not receive any work. Even so, I'll keep the program open, since I don't feel performance degradation, I'll keep it running. So far I managed to mine about 6 EDGE.

The Chia project is interesting for its applied logic - space proof. It's not a new concept, but it's a different approach. Although the value of the coin is far from what it was when the project was launched, it has been an interesting experience. Since the official pool protocol came out, I have been mining the FazendaChia.pt pool - a Portuguese project, with servers in Europe and Brazil, which has a very interesting community, in which I am well involved. I took advantage of, some money earned in campaigns here on the forum, to acquire some external disks, to be able to mine this currency. Since the pool is not very big, sometimes it takes a while to find a block and that's why I haven't gained much, because I only have about 15TiB allocated to the project. Even so, every time a block drops, I get about 0.006 XCH. So far I've managed to mine about 0.125 XCH.

But the main thing is to mine with the GPU, using the NiceHash service, to recoup the initial investment. It has been an interesting adventure, always involving a lot of learning, and most importantly it has been above expectations. I have already managed to fulfill 76% of the goal, with a daily average since the beginning of 0.00008873 BTC/24h, above the initial provision. So, if everything continues at this rate, within 2 months I should reach the goal.

In this last week, I averaged 0.00007742 BTC/24h, with an average speed of 47.46 MH/s. Thus, maintaining a stable value, despite having already managed to have higher averages.

TO BE CONTINUED
October 03, 2021 - ANOTHER MONTH TO MINAR
October 10, 2021 - PROFITABILITY TO DECREASE
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

August 22, 2021

HARDWARE
I have been using it to mine the PC I use daily, so having good hardware helps to achieve good performance. Although they are not high-end components, I have a well-balanced computer, which has allowed me to perform well in mining and at the same time perform well in my daily use. This setup allows me to be undermining with NiceHash, undermining Chia Network and running Theta Edge Node all at the same time without a major performance change.

Here is the description of my computer's hardware:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte B365M H
  • RAM: 2x Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 2666Mhz PC-21300 CL16
  • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 EAGLE OC 12GB
  • Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE 550w 80PLUS Bronze
  • Internal Disks: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB (SO) | Samsung HD103UJ 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB - ST2000DM008 | Crucial P2 CT500P2SSD8 500GB
  • External Disks: Seagate Expansion STEB14000402 14TB
  • Case: ATX Fractal Design Focus G | Fan 140mm Fractal Design Silent Series R3 1000RPM
  • SO: Windows 10 (with all updates)

Some pictures:

As I mentioned earlier, I took a slight mining break to change the hardware to a new case, with better cooling. This change was positive, allowing to reduce the temperature of the GPU. Before this change, the GPU temperature was around 63º~65º and the VRAM temperature was 60º~63º. Now, with this new configuration, I now have the GPU with 58º~60º and the VRAM with 56º~58º. This temperature reduction will be good for the graphics card's durability and reliability.

This week the hash value has been low, in contrast the Bitcoin value has risen. I got an average of 0.00007589 BTC/24h and an average hash of 46.93 MH/s. In this way it was possible to reach 68% of the goal.

August 29, 2021

ONLY 30% TO GOAL
After 5 months, since the beginning of this adventure, I managed to reach 70% of the objective. In this sense, and if all goes well, within 2 months I should be able to recover the investment made, in the purchase of the GPU. But this last month does not present a good perspective, as it was the month with the lowest average daily return so far, with around 0.00007672 BTC/day. In the last two/three weeks, this low hash value, which has been offset by the increase in Bitcoin. But I hope the hash value will rise again, or at least remain so, in order to maintain this pace.

This last week, with an average speed of 47.42 MH/s, I managed to get an average of 0.00007189 BTC/24h, a little lower than usual. Despite staying within initial estimates. Here is the graph of the week:

TO BE CONTINUED
September 05, 2021 - ALL STABLE
September 12, 2021 - GENERAL SITUATION POINT
Pages:
Jump to: