Pages:
Author

Topic: [Diary] An adventure in mining (by RTX 3060) - page 3. (Read 1091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 4442
**In BTC since 2013**
Post edited! Due to the reorganization of the topic this post has been edited. The original content of this post was just an announcement for new content.

August 08, 2021

LONDON FORK ARRIVED
It was this week that the Ethereum London Fork update arrived. This update brought several improvements to the Ethereum network, the best known being EIP-1559. EIP-1559 proposes that the transaction fee be slashed by the protocol, in order to offset Ethereum inflation. With this update, the profitability of mining may decrease, as miners no longer receive part of the transaction fees, which they previously received and allowed for greater profitability. In turn, if the idea that the price tends to increase, the impact of this change becomes null.

So far I haven't felt a significant change in profitability in my mining, on the contrary, maybe because I'm using Nicehash. This week my daily average was 0.00009402 BTC/24h, which was even higher than the average of the previous week (0.00008421 BTC/24h). This result leaves me 40% off the goal.

You can also consult the file with all the numbers (which already contains the most recent numbers) here.

August 15, 2021

PROFITABILITY DOWN AGAIN
Probably because of the London Fork, this week I started to feel a slight drop in overall profitability, reaching a daily average of just 0.00007758 BTC/24H. In reality, it was not a bad average, as it is within what was initially forecast, but compared to the last few weeks, there was a sudden slight drop in profitability. I say sudden, because normally when these drops in profitability occur, it gradually declines a couple of weeks before, but this time it was from one week to the next.

In addition to this week having been the lowest in profitability, I still decided to make a more complex change to my PC, making the mining stop for about 3 hours. In the next report, tell this story. All together, it helped to have this drop in profitability. The good news is that there has been a slight increase in the value of Bitcoin, an increase that has been consistent, and this could be a good indication for the coming weeks.

Here's this week's chart:

You can also consult the file with all the numbers (which already contains the most recent numbers) here.

TO BE CONTINUED
August 22, 2021 - HARDWARE
August 29, 2021 - ONLY 30% TO GOAL
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Post edited! Due to the reorganization of the topic this post has been edited. The original content of this post was just an announcement for new content.

July 25, 2021

THETA & MINING
Together on this mining adventure, I've been watching Theta Network. It's not yet a project with a lot of value, but I've kept the application running, since I haven't felt any major changes in the PC's performance. During these weeks that I have the program open, I don't perform many tasks, but almost every day I do a video encoding job, which normally has an average payment of about 0.16~0.19 TFUEL. I don't think it's a bad payment, considering that normally this job only takes a few minutes. It's only worth only about 0.33$ (today - the day I wrote the original post), but this is a marathon, and you never know what value it will be in a few months/years.

But the main point of this adventure remains to recover the BTC invested in the purchase of the GPU. And in that sense, everything has been going well and on schedule, with about 3 months to reach this goal, if I can keep this pace. This last week, I had a daily average of 47.54 MH/s and 0.00008692 BTC/24h. Here's this week's chart:

August 01, 2021

MONTH OF JULY
After 4 months of mining, I'm just over halfway to achieving my goal. The month of July was so far the second best month of this adventure, with a daily average of 0.00008693 BTC, which allowed us to earn a total of 0.00269513 BTC in July. It would be good to be able to maintain this pace, which would allow us to reach the goal within 80 days. But when looking at scenarios for the coming weeks, this could be difficult as EIP-1559 is just days away from taking effect.

In the last week of July, I had a similar performance to the previous weeks, with an average of 0.00008421 BTC/24h, and with an average speed of 47.18 MH/s. I also had a day with a lot of activity on the PC, reducing profitability that day. Below is the graphic:

TO BE CONTINUED
August 08, 2021 - LONDON FORK ARRIVED
August 15, 2021 - PROFITABILITY DOWN AGAIN
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

July 11, 2021

MIDDLE OF ADVENTURE
After 3 months and 1 week, I'm practically halfway through this adventure, with 49% of the goal achieved. Remembering, the objective is to mine 0.01804625 BTC, which was the amount invested in Bitcoin to acquire a GPU card - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 EAGLE OC 12GB. At this point I have already managed to gather 0.00884408 BTC, all mined with this card through NiceHash.

At NiceHash, the hash value varies daily and, in this last week, it returned to a value well above estimates, with a daily average of 0.00009517 BTC/24H, with three days in a row having achieved more than 0.0001 BTC. It should be mentioned that on Saturday, I returned to intensive PC activity and profitability dropped that day. This week's chart:

POOL IN CHIA
It was this week that the official protocol for the Chia Network pools was finally released. Before that, the network had grown so fast that it was very difficult to mine soil, especially for the resources it had available, but with the arrival of pools it could be different.

This official pool system is interesting. Each mined block earns 2 XCH, where 0.25 XCH goes to the miner who found the block, and the 1.75 XCH goes to the pool to distribute to all farmers. The value of the distribution will be based on the points that each miner accumulates by making tests with the plots associated with the pool.Each time the pool encounters a block, the XCH is distributed and the point count resets to zero.

To mine in the pool is equally simple, as was making plots and mining soil. The official Chia wallet now has a new tab for pools, where the desired pool is added, indicating its link, and then you will be creating new plots associated with that pool. If the person wants, they can use third-party programs, which allegedly make plots faster. But I haven't tested this strand yet.

With this in mind, I decided to invest a little bit to participate in a pool. So, with the money earned in the sig campaigns here on the forum, I decided to invest 0.01094434 BTC, to buy a 14TB external drive and a 500GB M.2 drive. The M.2 disk aims to create plots faster than using the Chia wallet, I'm creating a plot in +/- 5-6 hours. It was also in this purchase that I tried the Binance card for the first time, and it worked very well. I transferred this amount to the Binance account, allocated this amount to the card, and then at Amazon I used this card to pay for the discs.

So, since Thursday (July 8th), I've been creating plots for the pool. Fazenda Chia, which is a Portuguese pool in which I had the opportunity to closely monitor its development.

We'll see how this goes. Hope to come earn some extra money. Either way, the worst possible scenario would be to have been left with a hard drive to store movies, but now instead of being in 1080p it's going to be in 4K. I'll be breaking news of this add-on in this mining adventure.

July 18, 2021

HASHRATE ANALYSIS
In mining, the best possible speed is always sought to get the best performance out of the equipment. Throughout this adventure my RTX 3060 weekly averages 47~48MH/s, which is expected for this GPU. I'm using NiceHash, to get back the money invested, and on this platform you get paid based on the hash value in the market. Therefore, a miner wants this value to be high, as long as it makes available as many MH/s as possible.

In NiceHash, it is possible to obtain information about the hash performance of the last 7 days, with records at intervals of 5 minutes. This last week, my average was 47.39MH/s. To achieve this result, the plate on average daily ran 94 times above 50MH/s, 27 times above 60MH/s and 125 times below 47MH/s. Fortunately the reject speed rate is low at 0.88%.

Based on these values, this week, I got an average of 0.00008799 BTC/24h. Being 07/15/2021, the best day of the week, where I got 0.00009398 BTC, which curiously was one of the days with the lowest average hash. So, with half of the goal achieved, I predict that I will reach 100% within 90 days.

TO BE CONTINUED
July 25, 2021 - THETA & MINING
August 01, 2021 - MONTH OF JULY
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
aparte lo que no entiendo es lo que mencionas: "Based on this analysis, I decided to try and see the results, using the "high" setting, provided by NiceHash. This change was possible, it increased my daily earnings by almost 50%, compared to the previous week. "

¿podrías explicarme esto? has incrementado tus ganancias diarias un 50%?? cómo es eso posible?

I made this observation based on profitability in between two weeks:

In the first week I made an average of 0.00006880 BTC/24h, and this week 0.00009840 BTC/24h. Great result.
But was it just because of the configuration changes?

BERLIN UPDATE & BITCOIN VALUE
In the second week of this adventure, the Berlin update, on the Ethereum network, followed shortly. By coincidence or not, even with the "media" configuration, I felt a slight increase in average daily earnings after this update.

But as I said, this may also have been related to increasing the hash value, due to the bitcoin appreciation and the berlin update.

As I didn’t use a lower setting again, I don’t know if this is related or not. But most likely it was the hash value that increased. As it has been happening for the past few days.

In other words, it was 50% from one week to the next, but in general, it was not that increase, of course.

yo empecé con nicehash pero he pasado hace como 3 semanas a minar sólo eth con phoenix y creo que fue acertado viendo que eth está mucho menos volátil y ha subido mucho más en comparación

By the way, what pool have you been using?

Actually I'm using nanopool (but I am considering to move to ethermine).

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

June 27, 2021

SUMMER HAS ARRIVED
On June 21, 2021, summer officially arrived. In Portugal, summer is usually hot and dry, with temperatures of 32~38 degrees. Heat is the biggest enemy of any electronic system, and in this case mining equipment - my GPU. My house is not very hot, but of course at this time the ambient temperature increases, so I have to start paying attention to the temperature of the GPU, so that it stays at the right temperatures. I was reminded of this fact by an interesting article from NiceHash, which you can see here.

So far everything has been quiet, without having to make any configuration changes. Normally the global temperature of the GPU is around 61º and the VRAM in 58º - very normal values. These values should always be away from 70~80 degrees to avoid problems. So now it's time to pay attention to this aspect as well.

This week was better than last week. The hash value increased again, which allowed it to return to a higher-than-expected yield. With an average hash speed of around 48mh/s, I managed to make an average of 0.00008637 BTC/24h. Looking at the chart, the afternoon of the 22nd stands out, where I had a peak in the hash value, only on that day I got 0.000099950 BTC.

THETA NETWORK
This week, I discovered the Theta Network project, for the video streaming industry. Where the end user is invited to provide bandwidth and processing power, to cache the videos and use their processing power to encode videos for content creators, then rewarded with TFuel.

The project is about 2 years old, and allegedly Google/Youtube is interested in the project. And it is now entering a new phase, with the launch of Mainnet 3.0, which could bring more "work" for miners and a possible valorization of TFuel.

During this week I had the Theta Edge Node program running, which is still in beta version, and it will be the program that will manage the work and earnings of the network. There are two ways to work: cache and compute. In "cache" mode, the videos will be cached, as needed by the network, which so far I haven't had any work. In "compute" mode, this is where we encode videos and provide processing power for the Folding@Home network.

So far I've only had jobs in "compute" mode. Where I'm always with a job for Folding@Home and I only had one encoding job. In total I received only 0.21 TFuel, most of which came from this encoding work, with 0.166 TFuel. It's not much, but so far I haven't seen any exorbitant increase in the consumption of PC resources, and so it will be to maintain, in the expectation of coming to value.

This project can be interesting for those who have their PC always on, and thus get some extra income in the future.

You can find out more on the official website: https://www.thetatoken.org

July 04, 2021

THREE MONTHS LATER
This adventure started three months ago, at the beginning of April, when Bitcoin was worth more than €60,000, a figure that ended up falling at the end of the month, to almost half. I made the investment at the ideal time (I invested almost €900 and now the amount invested is worth just over €500), buying an RTX 3060, with the funds I had saved over the last few years in BTC. I started mining on the 9th of April 2020 and after two days looking for the ideal configurations, I still have the GPU mining at a good pace. At the end of these three months, I can say that I managed to recover 45% of the Bitcoin invested in the purchase of the GPU.

In this last month - June, the daily average was 0.00008332 BTC, below the average of May which was 0.00011746 BTC/24h, which I consider a positive result. In the last week, the average speed reduced a little to 46.86 MH/s, due to a slight increase in PC usage, where I had an average of 0.00008749 BTC/24h. In this way, I'm just over 100 days away from reaching the goal.

NOTES ON EXTRAS
Right now, in addition to mining via the GPU, I've been looking at two projects that might yield some extras.

One of them is Theta Network, which this week launched Mainnet 3.0. The differences I've felt since the release is that I have some more video encoding jobs. Moving this last week from 0.21 TFuel I had to 1 TFuel. Whether it's going to compensate or not having the program open, I still can't say, because the TFuel value is low. But as the program, it hasn't required a lot of PC resources, so far, I don't see any problems with keeping the program open.

Another project that I've been watching is the Chia Network, it seems that during the next week the official protocol for the pools will be released. In that sense, it could once again be an interesting bet to mine. With that in mind, I took advantage of the income obtained from the campaigns here on the forum, to make a small investment. But I'll give more details later.

TO BE CONTINUED
July 11, 2021 - MIDDLE OF ADVENTURE > POOL IN CHIA
July 18, 2021 - HASHRATE ANALYSIS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
aparte lo que no entiendo es lo que mencionas: "Based on this analysis, I decided to try and see the results, using the "high" setting, provided by NiceHash. This change was possible, it increased my daily earnings by almost 50%, compared to the previous week. "

¿podrías explicarme esto? has incrementado tus ganancias diarias un 50%?? cómo es eso posible?

I made this observation based on profitability in between two weeks:

In the first week I made an average of 0.00006880 BTC/24h, and this week 0.00009840 BTC/24h. Great result.
But was it just because of the configuration changes?

BERLIN UPDATE & BITCOIN VALUE
In the second week of this adventure, the Berlin update, on the Ethereum network, followed shortly. By coincidence or not, even with the "media" configuration, I felt a slight increase in average daily earnings after this update.

But as I said, this may also have been related to increasing the hash value, due to the bitcoin appreciation and the berlin update.

As I didn’t use a lower setting again, I don’t know if this is related or not. But most likely it was the hash value that increased. As it has been happening for the past few days.

In other words, it was 50% from one week to the next, but in general, it was not that increase, of course.

yo empecé con nicehash pero he pasado hace como 3 semanas a minar sólo eth con phoenix y creo que fue acertado viendo que eth está mucho menos volátil y ha subido mucho más en comparación

By the way, what pool have you been using?

Activity: 36
Hello again!

I inform you that I added another part of my report. You can see it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56961262

compañero, tengo una consultilla que hacerte, he leído con interés tu post ya que pensaba agenciarme una rtx 3060 a secas y sumarla en mi rig con 3 rtx 3070

entiendo que en este caso para que "tire" a 47 mhs tendría que ponerla por hdmi la monitor (es mi pc principal este rig), que el riser esté conectado en un pci-16x y tener los conocidos drivers no?

gracias de antemano y saludos
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

June 13, 2021

MAINTENANCE WEEK
Since I'm using my normal PC, I have to keep it up to date with Windows. Before, I used to do this normally, without worrying about when I would restart the PC. But with mining, things have to be better planned so that downtime is minimal. Since the hash value is entering a more "normal" value, this was a good time to take a little break. In addition to the updates, I wanted to upgrade the RAM memory.

Gathered the stuff (the RAM), proceeded to update Windows, and open the PC to install the RAM. Opening the PC, I took the opportunity to do a little cleaning of the equipment, remove some of the dust. Fortunately there was less dust than I expected, thankfully. So it must have taken me about 30 minutes to do this maintenance. Everything went well and it was a short break.

After upgrading, I noticed that when I use the PC more intensively, the mining program sometimes restarts. SSomething that wasn't normal anymore, but sometimes it happens, the difference is that now it's done more often. It might just be a coincidence, because I have to keep in mind that I'm not using the latest official version of the GPU driver, and so small errors can sometimes appear. Either way, I don't see performance differences, so I suppose that's okay.

Despite this short break, this week's mining performance was as expected. The hash value has been going down to the values I had predicted when I started this adventure. Even so, with the pause and the value going down, the weekly average was good, with 0.00008515 BTC/24h. So I have 35% of the long goal, 134 days away from achieving it.

June 20, 2021

NORMALITY WEEK AND EXCEL CORRECTIONS
After a set of weeks where the hash value was on the rise, and after a devastating drop in the Bitcoin value, this week will have been the week of stability. Bitcoin without major variations in value, although it remains low. And the hash value returned to what was predicted when I started this adventure. It was good when the hash value was high, as it allowed for a good advance towards the goal, it may rise again.

This week, I kept the average speed at 47.67 MH/s and averaged 0.00007757 BTC/24h, within the initial plan. If you keep these numbers, you are satisfied, as I already have 38% of the goal achieved. Here is the graphic:

In the meantime, I found an error in the accounts I was doing in the file, when calculating the estimated deadline to reach the goal. Instead of calculating the monthly average, I was calculating the median. With this situation fixed, instead of being 125 days to the target, I'm actually 114 days - 4 months, which is on schedule.

TO BE CONTINUED
June 27, 2021 - SUMMER HAS ARRIVED > THETA NETWORK
July 04, 2021 - THREE MONTHS LATER > NOTES ON EXTRAS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Can't someone just mod a driver for rtx3060? This card do 50mh with ease I just hope something comes up one day for this GPU it sucks to buy at 1100$ and get 25MH per this GPU when 600$ card can do 31mh ( gtx1660 super )

Use this driver:
https://mega.nz/file/rE1E0JCS#-xL0bc6t2UiuiZ0Vtc-I9hcqGhV0UIr0B6FKJcdy_kE

It works for me. My average is 47MH/s.
According to some reports it is necessary to be directly connected to the PCI-E 16x port and have a connection on HDMI.
As it is my main PC, it is how I have it.

The people having trouble with the hashrate of this card can find the driver by searching "nvidia's geforce 470.05 beta driver" on google.The link on Mega is non existent as Mega.nz removed it.You can put it in another host and people can download and solve their problems.

I updated the driver link, in a housing controlled by me. I hope it helps.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AImZg23q45RZKlI&cid=DCF42BCB3A71AAE5&id=DCF42BCB3A71AAE5%21129862&parId=DCF42BCB3A71AAE5%21129818
Activity: 1557
Merit: 69
Nicehash ... people really are that dumb
I don't understand the hate on Nicehash...

some people behinde nicehash had problems with the law in the past.

You heard from the problems from the phoenixminer developer and nicehash? No? Then find out more about this and you will become scared.

And if Nicehash loose all coins again on a mysterious way, than you understand the hate.

Can't someone just mod a driver for rtx3060? This card do 50mh with ease I just hope something comes up one day for this GPU it sucks to buy at 1100$ and get 25MH per this GPU when 600$ card can do 31mh ( gtx1660 super )

Use this driver:

According to some reports it is necessary to be directly connected to the PCI-E 16x port and have a connection on HDMI.

The people having trouble with the hashrate of this card can find the driver by searching "nvidia's geforce 470.05 beta driver" on google.The link on Mega is non existent as Mega.nz removed it.You can put it in another host and people can download and solve their problems.

I need 10 seconds to find this driver.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ehoPBLv2bEhC-I40a7YQfbTm_mRaJPAf
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Use this driver:

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

Use this driver:

Activity: 448
Merit: 18
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

I accept suggestions... What do you suggest?
Activity: 106
I don't understand the hate on Nicehash...
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Impressive how detailed is your report, well done. Was a good read.
But how you managed 47MHs as my 2 RTX 3060 crash after couple of hours if I go above +800 on memory

Thanks.

My GPU is connected directly to the motherboard on the PCI-E x16 and is where I have my monitor connected.
I haven't had any difficulties so far, and it has always been on since I installed it.

What is your power supply?
Activity: 106
Impressive how detailed is your report, well done. Was a good read.
But how you managed 47MHs as my 2 RTX 3060 crash after couple of hours if I go above +800 on memory
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

May 30, 2021

THE MONTH OF MAY
After 4 weeks of mining in May, I can say it was an excellent month, managing to earn a total of 0.00346677BTC. Achieving a daily average of 0.000111831BTC, higher than the month of April (0.000081455BTC) which had fewer days of mining. These values were possible to achieve because there were two weeks where the hash value was high, thus allowing for better performance.

It was also in May that I received the first electricity bill since I started mining (even though I wasn't counting this towards the goal), and because of the devaluation of Bitcoin, the expense amounted to a week of mining.

In relation to this last week, the hash value returned to the most common levels, but I managed to have a daily average of 0.00009864 BTC/24h (last week I had 0.00013072 BTC/24h). Even so, still above initial estimates.

Here is the graph of the week:

Globally, I can say that I've already reached 29% of the goal, with a daily average of 0.00009384BTC. Keeping this pace, within 5 months I will recover the Bitcoin invested in the purchase of the GPU.

June 06, 2021

BACK TO NORMAL
The month of May was fantastic, with daily hash values above the average, which allowed for a good progress towards the goal. The first week of June, as was predictable, brought daily values within what was expected, since the beginning of this adventure.

Even so, the daily average was 0.00009016 BTC. As you can see in the graph:

Overall I can say that it has already achieved 30% of the goal, and is expected to be able to gather all the Bitcoin spent on the purchase of the GPU, within 5 months. We'll see how it goes this month.

A NEW PROJECT
Although this week was more calm about mining, it was a week where I was involved in another blockchain project. I have already talked here about the Helium Network, which I have been following. In Portugal, a large growth is forecast in the coming months, with more and more hotspots installed and the forecast that in the coming months more hotspots will be working. I believe this is the prediction in almost the entire world.

The Portuguese community is growing, and trying to organize itself in the best way so that hotspots are located in order to maximize gains for everyone. Since many have not yet received the hotspots, there is still a big unknown as to where the hotspots will be installed, which can make it difficult to organize them. In this sense, I started in the last few weeks to develop a platform that will allow the Portuguese community to organize itself better based on the hotspots that are planned to be installed. It will be available soon.

TO BE CONTINUED
June 13, 2021 - MAINTENANCE WEEK
June 20, 2021 - NORMALITY WEEK AND EXCEL CORRECTIONS
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

May 16, 2021

HASH IN HIGH vs BITCOIN IN FALL
The second week in May was fantastic. As I have already pointed out, if the hash value remains at these values, I can recover the Bitcoins spent on purchasing the GPU in almost half the time.

If last week had already been good, with a daily average of 0.00009402 BTC/24h, this week the result was incredible, obtaining an average of 0.00017042 BTC/24h. This is thanks to the hash enhancement, since I still have the same card and the same configuration. And I didn't have a better average, because one day, I had a whole day in a meeting via Zoom.

Here is the graph:

On the contrary, the value of Bitcoin has been steadily devaluing. But that does not concern me, if it means the hash appreciation.  Cool
My idea is simple: I bought the GPU for 0.01804625BTC and that is the amount I intend to recover.

THE FILE
Throughout this report, I have emphasized that I will always present the real numbers of the performance of my mining. Estimates only help to get an idea of what can happen, but it is the actual numbers that show what really happens. Therefore, I believe that with this sharing of information, I can help and be helped, in a more clear and concrete way.

In that sense, I created a file with detailed numbers, to make it easier for everyone to understand how this adventure is going.
You can consult here.

In an initial analysis, I can say that because of the hash appreciation, in the first two weeks of May I already won more than in the three weeks of April. And that at this moment it has already reached 20% of the goal, and there are only 165 days (about 6 months) to reach it.

May 23, 2021

ANOTHER GOOD WEEK
Since last week the hash value has been on the rise, and this week was no exception. The high value was kept, allowing for a good performance. Even so, the daily average BTC was a little lower than last week, where I had 0.00017042 BTC/24h, against 0.00013072 BTC/24h this week. These values are very good, as they are well above initial estimates (about 0.000075 BTC/24h). All in all, I already have 25% of the goal achieved.

Here is this week's chart:

You can also consult the file with all the numbers here.

ELECTRICITY INVOICE
This entire mining process requires above-average energy consumption. I still hadn't revealed the numbers for this consumption. Therefore, and based on the commitment made from the beginning, to reveal all the numbers, more details on this subject follow.

As I said at the beginning, before entering this adventure I normally had my computer turned on 24/7. Since I have never done a specific monitoring of this consumption, it is more complicated to know the difference between what I used to consume and what I consume now. Then I still have to rely on two VAT rates, where kWh is due on the invoice. There are also situations of returns, regarding consumption billed in excess. Not to mention the variations in consumption in the house (hotplate, electric oven, TV, air conditioning, etc.). Anyway, a set of things, which had to be taken into account, to be able to have more accurate figures about the amount I have to pay in relation to mining.

In this sense, to make it easier, I analyzed the average consumption in the last few months before mining and concluded that on average I pay 40~45€ of electricity per month. This way, I will only count as mining expenses, everything that I have to pay above this 45€ (except for any extra consumption that I know I had at home). So, with this formula, in the first month of mining I spent 13.07€ on electricity.

Now the question arises how do I put this value in BTC. Since the value of Bitcoin is always changing, I will exchange it on the day I pay the invoice, recording what I had to pay in BTC that day. In the file, you can already find the information regarding electricity.

As a final note, the file shows electricity expenses, I will not consider it as an expense for the objective. Because, if I bought the GPU without using Bitcoin or mining, the amount paid was much higher than what I'll pay for electricity. Therefore, information is presented but not considered to achieve the objective.

TO BE CONTINUED
May 30, 2021 - THE MONTH OF MAY
June 06, 2021 - BACK TO NORMAL > A NEW PROJECT
Pages:
Jump to: