Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice - Chances of rolling the above or below consecutive times - page 2. (Read 1170 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Anyone know the percentages on rolling Hi/Low consecutive times?

first time is 50/50 but as you keep getting the same result, the odds have to go down right?  I mean i know its always 50/50 for 1 roll but how do you calculate off of multiple rolls?
There is nothing like going down or chances getting low as you keep on roll but there is an edge for the house and 1% usually which gets you to lose it eventually and of course it's in their favor not the opposite.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
ok thanks,   can anyone tell me what their personal streak is for rolling the same result on a 50/50 flip?  i think im at around 8 or 9 and happened a few times
Activity: 42

first time is 50/50 but as you keep getting the same result, the odds have to go down right?  I mean i know its always 50/50 for 1 roll but how do you calculate off of multiple rolls?

Just make sure you verify every game as the owner could scam you in hopes you dont verify the game.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

first time is 50/50 but as you keep getting the same result, the odds have to go down right?  I mean i know its always 50/50 for 1 roll but how do you calculate off of multiple rolls?

Every roll is independent from its previous one and hence there is no way to calculate it. Toss a coin in the air 3 times, if all 3 times it comes as Heads then that doesn't mean that the 4th time it will come as Tails. Its same with Dice.
Activity: 25

Pages:
Jump to: