Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice game strategy? - page 38. (Read 97224 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2016, 04:57:02 AM

It is quite simple your extra money bring it to dice game to lose very easily this will be a strategy to lose money because I don't have strategy to win in these dice games

With of without strategy, the dicesites owner are always the big winners. Just roll what you like and hopefully be lucky.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 11, 2016, 01:13:16 AM

It is quite simple your extra money bring it to dice game to lose very easily this will be a strategy to lose money because I don't have strategy to win in these dice games
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 08, 2016, 12:11:18 PM
The game dice, the game where you can lose a lot of money.
This game is not profitable if you are losing and losing. I am just happy if I play poker having a good fun and lose money than with dice is not that fun after all.

mention poker here is not quite fit, and as a person's got no business with dice game, u're not fit here, too.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2016, 04:03:17 PM
This game is not profitable if you are losing and losing. I am just happy if I play poker having a good fun and lose money than with dice is not that fun after all.

Not sure , my total profit from dice 16 BTC .
well it depends on how big bets you make, if you bet 16 btc at once and win then its easy profit in my opinion, i personally dont use such strategies as martingale as they make me lose my money
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2016, 03:32:45 PM

If you are losing, losing wnd losing playing dice. You know when you stop to play it.
Its all about luck man. If you not a luck today, you can try again tomorrow and not everyone in dice games is not profitable. Many of people profit or win with this game.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 07, 2016, 03:27:04 PM

How does that contradicts anything in the quote? Implying that dice is profitable?

He is actually correct in everything - dice is a game designed to make money from 2 groups : 1) people who are stupid enough to believe in "systems" and "strategy 2) the ones with gambling addiction

Because if you some fun for exchange for your money, its way more reasonble to play something where you have a control over a game - being it poker or sport betting

I completely agree. Don't play games where you have no choice just click go and the computer counts your chances. Play cards! But I have to say 16 btc is a nice win.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 07, 2016, 03:25:02 PM
I've never played Dice, but I could imagine it's one hell of a logarithm beeing used for it. As I understand it, the game is based on pure luck, and you shouldn't be able to use the outcomes of games played to your advantage. Because of this, I don't quite believe there is ny kind of, winning, system available. The house will always have an advantage. System such as double up every time would just drain your bankroll.
But as always, bet with caution and don't get addicted. Good luck with your betting!
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
January 07, 2016, 03:22:02 PM
Before starting a game of dice game, it is important to choose the stake amount. The reason of this is that your winnings will vary according to the stake. The higher it is, and the bigger the winnings will be. To conclude, you have to play Big.  Cheesy
Activity: 812
January 07, 2016, 03:06:45 PM

How does that contradicts anything in the quote? Implying that dice is profitable?

He is actually correct in everything - dice is a game designed to make money from 2 groups : 1) people who are stupid enough to believe in "systems" and "strategy 2) the ones with gambling addiction

Because if you some fun for exchange for your money, its way more reasonble to play something where you have a control over a game - being it poker or sport betting
Activity: 364
January 07, 2016, 11:56:43 AM

Activity: 462
January 07, 2016, 11:54:51 AM
Activity: 448
January 07, 2016, 11:01:53 AM
I have learned new today, i have stop following losses. i have set a threshold for the losses,  i have learned to let go if my bankroll will suffer huge losses. Learn to stop and withdraw your BTC once you already earned 50% of your seed money.

Nice to see that there's someone out there who learn from their losses. Whenever I gamble with dice I stop after 5 rounds in a row.

I either stop completely or lower my bets. It's better to stop at a 100% profit making then gambling everything away.
Activity: 420
January 07, 2016, 10:49:11 AM
This game is not for me I will just always lose with this kind of game.

Dice is fun when I can afford to lose my money.
For now I am just going to play like poker or blackjack is more fun.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 07, 2016, 10:34:37 AM
But you could try your luck and bet all your budget at 5x multiplier Cheesy
Over 90% chance is good.
I recommend to use betcoin.tm betting is slow but i think that the dice is one of the best.

"I recommend to use betcoin.tm betting is slow but i think that the dice is one of the best."

Yup. im agree with you. setted 1.23x multiplier. with all of budget , 17 wins in a row. that was amazing. no one dice site can get that result. ))) but there is 1 minus , withdrawalls are very very very slow.

That's good 17 wins in a row.. I had only 3 wins at 1.65x multiplier ( my multipliers 1.15 / 1.3 / 1.5 / 1.65 max ).
Withdrawals are very slow,i know! but the dice is one of the best.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
January 07, 2016, 07:52:42 AM
I have learned new today, i have stop following losses. i have set a threshold for the losses,  i have learned to let go if my bankroll will suffer huge losses. Learn to stop and withdraw your BTC once you already earned 50% of your seed money.
Yes it is true. you Advice is a strategy that is very appropriate.

But your spirit I think less high. Because in that game certainly there are only 2 options (win or lose)
but in a choice that we definitely had a great chance to win, by way of making a very good strategy and that is the key to a victory.

So in a game of dice you have to manage a very steady strategy to win in the game
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 07, 2016, 07:44:06 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
January 07, 2016, 07:39:54 AM
In the gambling/game dice must use strategy. Because gambling dice website there is code that runs all of the plan that is only known by the author/owner of the website.

So if you gamble using Dice find/use strategies that could break the code.
Because all sites gambling dice wear code secret to make the gamblers become lost (I think)
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
January 07, 2016, 07:30:28 AM
I don't think they are some strategies I think you need to be lucky with that game.
Or just watch the patterns or watch someone playing it and learn about it.
Activity: 910
January 07, 2016, 07:00:01 AM
There are no really strategy in playing dice game, but if you have a lot of btc you can try martiangle technique

but if for me dice is all about luck, so there are no strategy in it, just guess it

even you have lot of bitcoin it is still not advisable to use martingale coz its not a good idea to risk big amount just to win very small amount from using martingale and most people that have decent amount of bankroll isnt interested in winning small amounts
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2016, 06:46:49 AM
There are no really strategy in playing dice game, but if you have a lot of btc you can try martiangle technique

but if for me dice is all about luck, so there are no strategy in it, just guess it
Pages:
Jump to: