Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice game strategy? - page 43. (Read 97224 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 27, 2015, 09:59:37 AM
My strategy is not to play dice at all. I don't have any strategies when it comes to playing dice.
I lose every time I try to gamble on dice. Waste of time if you ask me.

That is not a strategy , that is a cure of gambling adiction lol

that is not even a cure. it is just gambling is not his taste. he does not have to do anything about gambling at all cause he is not gonna touch it.

u guys are missunderstanding. He just quit DICE, not entitle gamble. maybe he's got good strategies on other games and focus on them.
December 27, 2015, 09:56:12 AM
This guy turn 0.2 BTC into 1.3 BTC  Roll Eyes He is a big lucker..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1rKVMAT1I - video here
I cant sacrifice my bitcoins 0.2 if im not so very lucky and i dont have mush bitcoins to play.
And i think he just having fun to play dice game so i won and got a profit..
But i didnt know if how much his first bet...

Yes he is having fun because if you win 0.8 BTC or 0.9 BTC you will cry or be happy? I think that you will be very happy..
And i think the player is rich and i saw the man is old and has many experience about the game.
Maybe his account is vip and has 200% luck for his account you can see the stats of his account if there is a luck.
But he didnt show his stats.

I dont think that 0.2 is worth that much though. Is there any kind of privilege at primedice? I dont think so, all of these thing is based on luck. And you dont even need experience. You can try with the same trick as he used if you want

Guys check comments - his method probably works .. 3 weeks ago one guy confirmed it...
I don't have balls to try it with much more than 0.05 BTC Grin

confirm from just 1 guy does not says much. Are u sure the guy is not a clone?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
December 27, 2015, 09:45:42 AM
My strategy is not to play dice at all. I don't have any strategies when it comes to playing dice.

that is not even a cure. it is just gambling is not his taste. he does not have to do anything about gambling at all cause he is not gonna touch it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 27, 2015, 08:20:36 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 27, 2015, 08:10:59 AM
This guy turn 0.2 BTC into 1.3 BTC  Roll Eyes He is a big lucker..
I cant sacrifice my bitcoins 0.2 if im not so very lucky and i dont have mush bitcoins to play.

Yes he is having fun because if you win 0.8 BTC or 0.9 BTC you will cry or be happy? I think that you will be very happy..
And i think the player is rich and i saw the man is old and has many experience about the game.
Maybe his account is vip and has 200% luck for his account you can see the stats of his account if there is a luck.

I dont think that 0.2 is worth that much though. Is there any kind of privilege at primedice? I dont think so, all of these thing is based on luck. And you dont even need experience. You can try with the same trick as he used if you want

Guys check comments - his method probably works .. 3 weeks ago one guy confirmed it...
I don't have balls to try it with much more than 0.05 BTC Grin
December 27, 2015, 08:00:25 AM
I never using strategy to play on dice. Because i think no strategy to play in gambling this is all about luck. I just use chance 50:50 to playing with autobet.

100% true. How can you expect a strategy to work if you are in a luck game?
Luck means luck, so yes there is no room for a real strategy like in other games.

I just believe about a luck in games if I playing on dice
I have never found a strategy that in gambling can guarantee to always win. This is my opinion.

of course there never exist strategy for 100% win, it's all about increase the win chance as high as possible, strategy is more usable than just believe in luck, even bad ones.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
December 27, 2015, 07:18:11 AM
Yes. The house edge will win at last.
Yes, agreed. It is -EV for the gamblers.

It certainly is, but for those lucky people who go on a lucky streak and quit before that streak ends, they don't lose. You have to be lucky and know when to stop if you want to Gamble.

Martiangle will just delay your loss for some time.
Keep in mind, even if you are lucky enough to find and bet on a neutral or positive expected value gambling site that is still provably fair, if you use martingale, you are bound to bust from a rape streak, unless you have both infinite bankroll and the house accepts any bet size of any size.

If you have a bankroll that can cover 30 losses in a row, with martingale, I can assume you are okay. I'm saying okay. Not safe, there have been instances where I myself have bet on 90% win chance, and lost 5 times in a row. 30 losses in a row is okay. To be totally safe, maybe 50 times in a row would be sufficient. Even then, that's
5,629,499.5 bitcoin. Err, that's pretty much a third of all bitcoin in existence. If I had that much bitcoin, I wouldn't Gamble at all.

Luck is also important.
Indeed. After all, it's called gambling!
Luck, knowledge, self control and wealth is the key, friends.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
December 27, 2015, 07:04:12 AM
Reverse martingale works for me.
Reverse martingle? Is it the one that if win its keep increasing % and if losing its back to base bet?
I think i ever try that but that strategy more cruel lol. Wont work at all i believe.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2015, 06:30:21 AM

You mean you'll decrease the bet when you lost right? Is it profitable? No? Yea it's looks you just will get losses doubled every time I guess.
I don't believe in any strategy, its more likely the straight luck turn claimed as strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
December 27, 2015, 06:16:18 AM
This guy turn 0.2 BTC into 1.3 BTC  Roll Eyes He is a big lucker..

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 05:39:57 AM
For me martingale's strategy proved to be useful for a short-term period, made some bucks with it. It might've been the luck that i had...  Wink

I agree with you, using martingale's strategy is good for short-term period but don't even you try to make a long term. or you will get busted and all your bitcoins gone.

Me too agree with this, i personally use a mix of strategies but i didn't touch anymore traditional Martingale because to win big you need a lot of money.
Sometimes i use bot, but if you don't know when to stop the bot finish to bust all....that's why i'm back to play manually, making with my strat (at the moment) from 4 to 10mbtc per session (no big stake and don't want to push my luck). I make 2-3 session per day so for now i'm happy with this
Activity: 420
December 27, 2015, 05:13:14 AM
For me martingale's strategy proved to be useful for a short-term period, made some bucks with it. It might've been the luck that i had...  Wink

I agree with you, using martingale's strategy is good for short-term period but don't even you try to make a long term. or you will get busted and all your bitcoins gone.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 05:10:16 AM
Yeah there's no strategy. I think yolo is the one that works xD
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2015, 05:08:56 AM
I think there is no strategy or method in dice, there is only the control of the players?
it is a control includes a strategy?

I think so, no strategy or method in dice or gambling. Its all about a luck.
Yeah, we just need to control yourself and control your money and most importanly, do not be greedy.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 27, 2015, 03:47:41 AM
I think there is no strategy or method in dice, there is only the control of the players?
I guess not, the strategy game that controls things not the control of the players
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 27, 2015, 03:27:28 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 03:26:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
December 26, 2015, 06:21:35 PM
This guy turn 0.2 BTC into 1.3 BTC  Roll Eyes He is a big lucker..

Activity: 241
December 26, 2015, 06:02:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: