Pages:
Author

Topic: Dice machine - page 4. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 21, 2021, 11:25:02 AM
Dice have been one of my favorite gambling game and am thinking of installing a dicing machine in my home just for fun, my 17 years old son is good in playing computer games and am thinking of introducing him to gambling after all he is going to learn it whatever ways if I don't teach him how to handle gambling risk and avoid being addicted. The need to have a dicing machine at home becomes paramount and am wondering which dice machine I can go for?

I preferred to don't mind your business about your parenting but you should at least let your son brought this subject to you. It looks like you are open about gambling so I think he will surely ask you about it. Anyway the only dicing machine that i know is the one use for Sicbo since it's the only famous game that using that except the online dice game. Slot machine is more entertaining than dice machine though. There's a lot of Dice Machine on sale on Alibaba but it was bundle to Sicbo props.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
October 21, 2021, 10:52:12 AM
Dice have been one of my favorite gambling game and am thinking of installing a dicing machine in my home just for fun, my 17 years old son is good in playing computer games and am thinking of introducing him to gambling after all he is going to learn it whatever ways if I don't teach him how to handle gambling risk and avoid being addicted. The need to have a dicing machine at home becomes paramount and am wondering which dice machine I can go for?
Pages:
Jump to: