Pages:
Author

Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting! - page 13. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Will spots be opening up at the end of the month? I am interesting in joining.

It sounds as if all the spots become vacant at the start of the month, and it's a free-for-all gold-rush land-grab to reclaim them.

That seems a little unfair to those of us who have loyally stuck with the campaign through thick and thin over the recent long days and weeks.  Roll Eyes

But I probably wasn't going to carry on with the campaign anyway - it's too much trouble having to think each time I post to avoid complaints that I'm "post padding", which others wonder why I have the sig at all and so on.

In that case, do you think you can reserve your spot for me? I'm trying to get all the extra money I can. Not going to write a sob story, but it'd be a huge help.

Maybe DiceBitcoin will consider adding more participants, since the site has been going well so far.
Out of interest how do you know the site is ''going well so far''? I'm interested to know more about their financials...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It sounds as if all the spots become vacant at the start of the month, and it's a free-for-all gold-rush land-grab to reclaim them.

I could imagine the chaotic situation then.
100 existing Dicebitcoin sig participants + many members and full members leaving PD campaign will come and fight for the spots. Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

That seems a little unfair to those of us who have loyally stuck with the campaign through thick and thin over the recent long days and weeks.  Roll Eyes

But I probably wasn't going to carry on with the campaign anyway - it's too much trouble having to think each time I post to avoid complaints that I'm "post padding", which others wonder why I have the sig at all and so on.

In that case, do you think you can reserve your spot for me? I'm trying to get all the extra money I can. Not going to write a sob story, but it'd be a huge help.

Maybe DiceBitcoin will consider adding more participants, since the site has been going well so far.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Just a heads up for you OP, my rank has changed and I have altered my sig accordingly

Thanks
Mark
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
my rank is updated
now i'm full member Cheesy

tell me what level i'm get payment member or full member Cheesy

You get full member if your signature is up to speed.

thanks for your info
but the op doesn't update the first thread Cheesy

If he pays me as a normal member I'll just contact him then, not much of a problem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
my rank is updated

thanks for your info
but the op doesn't update the first thread Cheesy
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Signature updated to Full Members, would love to have my rank changed also. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
my rank is updated

You will get paid as full member as you can read from op.

@Dicebitcoin, are we allowed to sell our spots in this campaign?
I can't see what harm it would make to you... Expect more advertising, which is good, right?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
my rank is updated

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
my rank is updated

Hello all. There is no automatic enrollment, we havent decided yet how the signature campaign will continue. @ end of month, when we will proceed payments we will decide for which ranks we will accept and at what rates(plus how many spots).  The OP will be updated then, so i suggest you have your eyes open. I guess spots will go fast Smiley
Activity: 168
Hello, I have one question. On tuesday my rank will probably go up by 14 and 2 weeks after that by 14 again and I will become a full member. Will I be paid as a full members this month or as a normal member since most posts I would've posted as member before the promotion?

Thanks.

Edit; I may or may not have counted it wrong and my question won't matter. Tongue Time will tell.

You will be full member at 19th this month.
And you will get paid as full member rates.

I didn't make it to Full Member it seems, not sure where I counted wrong... Ah well, no worries about it. Smiley

Edit: just as I wrote that, my rank updated from member to full member, I was just about to ask at what activity it changes, lol. Weird though that the activity showed 126 yet rank was still member for a couple of minutes. Tongue

Edit2: updating my sig. Smiley
Activity: 168
who said the campaign was open?  you really need to read posts before you just jump into a campaign, that shows already your a low quality poster, since you dont read the information

All you had to do is tell me that. the op is a messy post and isn't easy to read.

See the last line of the OP.

Also, your doing it wrong.  Your meant to go:

that shows already your a low quality poster

No, YOUR a low quality poster, lern2grammar.

Doog, you're going to have your hands full if you are gonna go all grammarnazi on the members of this forum. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
do you think spots will be open at the end of the month?

By the sounds of it there's no way to know until it actually happens.  But given PD just dropped a ton of their lower level people any spots will be taken up really quick-like.

Cheers!

Considering half of seniors will be fired too, it will be really quick
Activity: 146
do you think spots will be open at the end of the month?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
who said the campaign was open?  you really need to read posts before you just jump into a campaign, that shows already your a low quality poster, since you dont read the information

All you had to do is tell me that. the op is a messy post and isn't easy to read.

See the last line of the OP.

Also, your doing it wrong.  Your meant to go:

that shows already your a low quality poster

No, YOUR a low quality poster, lern2grammar.
Activity: 124
Username: Raya
address: 1Ab4D6oNA8j6g2uciBSdsc8k9xcv2XLV3w

Activity: 364
Username: Raya
address: 1Ab4D6oNA8j6g2uciBSdsc8k9xcv2XLV3w

Pages:
Jump to: