Pages:
Author

Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting! - page 15. (Read 26822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
--SNIP--
ALL SPOTS TAKEN! NO MORE PEOPLE ALLOWED ! Thank you!

Hello! While I am looking at your list I noticed that you have 102 names on here with 3 crossed out. I assume that means you only have 99 people then? I would like to formally apply for the 100th position then, I can start August 19th after the Prime Dice Campaign pays out for their monthly payout.

I will be a Senior Member in a few days when the ranks/activity update.

Thank you and please let me know that I am now in the program if possible Smiley

He knows about this, anyway he isnt accepting new people until the start of a new term.

No exceptions Smiley No more people will be added till the month ends Smiley

Has DiceBitcoin explicitly said anywhere that they may consider accepting new people in the new term ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Amazing rates, cant wait to be member  Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
--SNIP--
ALL SPOTS TAKEN! NO MORE PEOPLE ALLOWED ! Thank you!

Hello! While I am looking at your list I noticed that you have 102 names on here with 3 crossed out. I assume that means you only have 99 people then? I would like to formally apply for the 100th position then, I can start August 19th after the Prime Dice Campaign pays out for their monthly payout.

Thank you and please let me know that I am now in the program if possible Smiley

He knows about this, anyway he isnt accepting new people until the start of a new term.

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Why the 19th? Primedice's term always ends on the 17th. If you're worried about witing for payment just send him a screenshit of your signature still in whilst you submitted a claim.
Activity: 700

That's a competitive rate. I should be hero in 2 weeks and will probably join if you still have room.  Need to complete my primedice contract first anyway which is up on the 17th.

Cheers!

There is no more room for the rest of this month until payout. You will have to wait until the next term and be quick to catch a free spot! Congrats on the activity too!

I'm in the same situation, waiting to finish primedice then i'd consider switching for the good rates.  However, I saw that it filled up.

Anyway, howzar good to see you back, I thought you got banned for some reason or another.

Thanks! You're the fist person to notice my return Smiley. Yes I was but it got lifted after 3 months.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
Can they make enough to pay the campaign AND have a nice profit?

What good is your new site if noone knows about it?
Marketing is part of most introductions of something and almost allways a new site is a loss for a while.

DB allready has more BTC wagered than PD according to the stats doog posted earlier. Guess where they would have been without the signature campaign?

-snip-

I'm in the same situation, waiting to finish primedice then i'd consider switching for the good rates.  However, I saw that it filled up.

Anyway, howzar good to see you back, I thought you got banned for some reason or another.

He was. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sorry-737287

I kinda expected this to be full before PD paid this term. Rates are to good for the spots to remain open for long.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

That's a competitive rate. I should be hero in 2 weeks and will probably join if you still have room.  Need to complete my primedice contract first anyway which is up on the 17th.

Cheers!

There is no more room for the rest of this month until payout. You will have to wait until the next term and be quick to catch a free spot! Congrats on the activity too!

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What's the profit model of dicebitcoin? How does the operator has the money to pay for the campaign?

Most likely he is invested AND he receives 10% of every single divest of profit

Basically he gets 10% of every loss (site profit) directly, like dooglus got.

How got that even the site's profit is in negative?

Other sources then, when the site is up they will earn money.

What are these other sources you mentioned? I would like to know them.
They don't have to have any profitable source of income all the time because that their investment is on loss doesn't men that they're broke.
They can pay with funds they have got before and wait the profit to come, and it will come. (came already?, 11btc on profit?)

I was just taking a guess that they PROBABLY have other sources (eg personal funds) from which they pay users in this signature campaign to grow their site?

If they deppendson personal funds to keep this campaign it is a great giveaway they will either lower the payments, kick people or end it.

Can they make enough to pay the campaign AND have a nice profit?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
seems interesting but to bad I cannot participate
legendary
Activity: 1274
What's the profit model of dicebitcoin? How does the operator has the money to pay for the campaign?

They don't have to have any profitable source of income all the time because that their investment is on loss doesn't men that they're broke.
They can pay with funds they have got before and wait the profit to come, and it will come. (came already?, 11btc on profit?)

I was just taking a guess that they PROBABLY have other sources (eg personal funds) from which they pay users in this signature campaign to grow their site?

Okay, I didn't realize personal funds are source of income Cheesy

But they they do own diceliteco.in, which is +9000 litecoins on profit.
And it has no invest option so they have got all of that 9000 litecoins to themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

DiceBitco.in is in profit of 11 Bitcoins.

SITE STATS
   profit:   11.05081820
   invested:   2,935.18040965

At the end Dice site always be on profit because of greed of people and House edge.

Well they are in profit now so they made money, yes that is the point of dicing!

0.3% profit is not huge though

The payments for this sig campaign are nice but you get a bit more than PD with more risks as well
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

legendary

SITE STATS

At the end Dice site always be on profit because of greed of people and House edge.

Well they are in profit now so they made money, yes that is the point of dicing!
legendary
Activity: 1274

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

SITE STATS

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Name:   dingxiban
Activity:   112
Position:   Member
Address:   17mEXJQnhgWWhis8fo7hMan6dnbDnXqtNM

Please confirm

Thanks

The list seems to be full.
´

I think there might be one spot left.
As you can see there is only 99 in since 3 are over lined meaning that they aren't in.
It might be full if it haven't been updated for while though.

You are right ... 102-3 = 99  Roll Eyes

Dicebitcoin already mention he will not add any new member this month, doesn't matter how many will leave the campaign.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

I think most of the people who want to switch are coming from Primedice, which ends right in the middle of the month xD you may want to consider letting people from PD have a chance to switch over sometime.
I think this would be unlikely. If someone wanted to leave PD they could have done so before this campaign filled up. Someone could have given up their earnings from the PD campaign that they earned so far that month in exchange for a higher potential payment per post.
I left cloudbet last week and they haven't even noticed. Hopefully my message gets lost in their thread and I still get paid. Smiley I joined this one because I'm sure I can easily make back what I *may* lose in this month.

PMing the owner of Cloudbet right now.

Hehe jk bro, but that is dishonest. He would be paying you for something you didn't do, aka scamming. Be honest and tell him.
I did tell them in their thread and I'm hoping they don't read my comment. I guess you could say I'm not scamming. I actually mentioned that the reason I was telling them was because I could get bad trust.

Here is my comment:
I have left the campaign. I was so close to being paid out...

I was going to try and not say anything to see if I still got paid but then I may get bad trust and feel bad, so I haven't.
Thanks CloudBet
It is one page behind the last comment so they may not read it.
Pages:
Jump to: