Pages:
Author

Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting! - page 30. (Read 26843 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^^ you just had to quote the whole post....

OT: boumalo, most Hero members like to stick to PD anyways because trust means much more when you are dealing with that much BTC (1+).
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If I were you I will wait till 17th. I also am waiting till 11th (for my first signature) or 22th (second signature) and then if spots will be still open I will change to DiceBitco.

It would be so nice if I could talk to the admin and reserve a spot. I know he clearly said no reserving but it would help so much. Would Stunna allow an early payment?
No. You have to keep the signature on at all times and for the full period. I'm pretty sure that there are no exceptions.
I'm pretty confident in OP and the person holding the escrow.

@Milestone reached, 8000.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

It would be so nice if I could talk to the admin and reserve a spot. I know he clearly said no reserving but it would help so much. Would Stunna allow an early payment?

I'm sorry but :

Escrow just made Smiley Sent an extra 0.05 BTC as tip for the service Smiley

Regarding reserves: We wont reserve slots. When/if 100 slots are taken, they are taken.

Regarding payment: Its stated clearly, they will happen on the 30th(allow up to 48h to clear all 100 payments!). Doing the payment weekly would be a major PITA and time consuming times 4!

Regarding placing more funds in escrow: This is why for first month we limit it to 100 people. 5 BTC should be enough to calm people down, but if we see that we get alot of hero members/jr members with higher rates, we could place additional funds in escrow Smiley

thank you for all participating!

I am thinking of switching over to this, but I have 0.045 in posts for the PD campaign. Anyone think it's worth losing the 0.045 for the long term?

you do what you think is more fair! Do not follow others.

But I mean it's a ton of posts, and plus I can get paid on the 17th not the 30th. Just want advice, maybe someone can point something out for me.

If I were you I will wait till 17th. I also am waiting till 11th (for my first signature) or 22th (second signature) and then if spots will be still open I will change to DiceBitco.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I am thinking of switching over to this, but I have 0.045 in posts for the PD campaign. Anyone think it's worth losing the 0.045 for the long term?

But I mean it's a ton of posts, and plus I can get paid on the 17th not the 30th. Just want advice, maybe someone can point something out for me.

Otherwise you should wait but there might not be any spots left at 17th.
It is all up to you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
#Free market

Why are people still talking about whether this is a scam? Talking will do nothing, just wait the month and see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 910
signing up

Username: cisahasa
Address: 1PjJu5Ldvdxwf9zAzL1mDxiwq5xsZ5yLMq
Activity:  154 (Full Member)
Activity: 980
www.DonateMedia.org
I'm signing up. Wink

Username: leancuisine
Address: 18G4JFVtL3rtrjiSfRe1CvqdfdfQAhfEde
Activity: 364 (Senior)
legendary
#Free market
Quick cross post

Whether it's a huge risk or not is up to you, but he's only guaranteed the 5btc, and if he doesn't pay out for whatever reason those funds will be used to reimburse people, but they might not get what they were owed. I'm sure this wont happen but you never know.
That is a possibility. Next week DiceBitco.in and I are going to look at the members status to see if more money needs to be escrowed. And isn't it better to get some money, then nothing at all?
Well, for a maximum of 100 participants, and lets say, 300 posts per participant at an average pay rate of a Full Member (0.0007 btc), that only comes to about 21 btc you need to get DiceBitco.in to escrow, in order to ensure everyone gets paid. Cheesy

Because alot of talk goes around that, and we totally understand where it comes from(end of the day, its YOUR BTCs that you wont get if we were to fuck this up), let me say 2 things:
a) We didnt arrive from outer space, few days ago. We run www.DiceLiteco.in forthe past 5+months, site has generated a profit of around 9k LTCs till today.
b) We have shown proof of funds, by signing our 200 BTC / Cold Wallet
c) NOT paying/screwing up our sig campaign is equal to shoot ourselves on the foot. Reputation is everything : getting a bad reputation on the biggest BTC forum, how that would reflect in our dice game? it would destroy us completely.
d) As discussed with bitcoininformation as well, we need to see/estimate how much this will cost. If we find it necessary, we would escrow more funds.

Regards!

Perfect. I personally believe that dice bitcoin is honest!   As he said he signed an address, and is using an escrow  .
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Quick cross post

Whether it's a huge risk or not is up to you, but he's only guaranteed the 5btc, and if he doesn't pay out for whatever reason those funds will be used to reimburse people, but they might not get what they were owed. I'm sure this wont happen but you never know.
That is a possibility. Next week DiceBitco.in and I are going to look at the members status to see if more money needs to be escrowed. And isn't it better to get some money, then nothing at all?
Well, for a maximum of 100 participants, and lets say, 300 posts per participant at an average pay rate of a Full Member (0.0007 btc), that only comes to about 21 btc you need to get DiceBitco.in to escrow, in order to ensure everyone gets paid. Cheesy

Because alot of talk goes around that, and we totally understand where it comes from(end of the day, its YOUR BTCs that you wont get if we were to fuck this up), let me say 2 things:
a) We didnt arrive from outer space, few days ago. We run www.DiceLiteco.in forthe past 5+months, site has generated a profit of around 9k LTCs till today.
b) We have shown proof of funds, by signing our 200 BTC / Cold Wallet
c) NOT paying/screwing up our sig campaign is equal to shoot ourselves on the foot. Reputation is everything : getting a bad reputation on the biggest BTC forum, how that would reflect in our dice game? it would destroy us completely.
d) As discussed with bitcoininformation as well, we need to see/estimate how much this will cost. If we find it necessary, we would escrow more funds.

Regards!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I posted earlier guess you missed me

Username: sana8410
BTC address: 15Bkkqp6CQzonuDkArzkmuMVd34DWfx8bK
Activity: 700
Wish I could do weekly payments, but imagine having to pay 100 people every one week. Its simply TOO much time and trouble. On another note, added in first post just to make it clear:Posts posted on THIS specific thread will not count and they are not eligible for payment.

hahaha great to hear!  All the spammers will be leaving you now Wink  Freaking genius idea (and I'm serious) now I can visit this thread to see updates instead of people spamming questions everywhere.  And 10 people answering.

Yup it is a good idea, and indeed, such rule has been used in the GAW campaign for quite some time already. Cheesy

The idea is not so good as people from other campaign will now flood this thread to raise their post count Tongue

Or people from this campaign will use the primedice thread to discuss the DiceBitco.in campaign. In fact it is already happening in some sense.

I think maybe OP doesn't mind if his posters post in Primedice thread - after all people interested in PD might be interested in his site as well and maybe steal some PD business.  I do LOVE the rule about no credit for posts in this specific thread, although query how much OP will enforce the rule (will he go through EVERY POST) to make sure how many are posted in this thread?)
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Would like to join.

Name:   ChekaZ
Activity:   434
Position:   Sr. Member

BTC: 1KasbhBnL6HHepbXmppQNVU9uQWT1PrRp4

Activity: 658
Username: Gimmelfarb
Number of posts: 663