Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Block.io lock my wallet for 2 bitcoins? Their support is unresponsive so far - page 2. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This can make anybody unhappy especially when you urgently need the fund in the account, is getting to 24hrs now, is there any good development OP?
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I logged in with the correct password but the 2FA that I enabled requires a code from my email, and I typed this code in wrong 3 times i guess, even though i copied and pasted it.  I haven't been waiting long at all but their support has never replied to me in the past.  Have you ever had any similar experiences.  I'll let y'all know when they resolve this.
Next time try to type it instead copy and paste since some extra characters may get copied by accident Roll Eyes
Anyway, try to be patient and if they aren't answering try to ask them on bitcoin talk, if im not wrong they have their own topic here Wink
Good luck recovering your coins
Yeah, but in the past they didnt respond to my emails.
This is all about the security of your account, just contact them through the email that you registered with and wait for their response.
I logged in with the correct password but the 2FA that I enabled requires a code from my email, and I typed this code in wrong 3 times i guess, even though i copied and pasted it.  I haven't been waiting long at all but their support has never replied to me in the past.  Have you ever had any similar experiences.  I'll let y'all know when they resolve this.
Your wrong log in attempt must have triggered the security on your account, you need to exercise some patience because it sometime take 24 hours to hear response from the support, do not over push.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Im getting a message "Access completely denied as you have reached your attempts limit "  The hold all of my private keys and their support seems unresponsive.  I have about 2 bitcoins so about 700 dollars in their any ideas how to help me?  I can post any other info if that would help
The exact message is "Access completely denied as you have reached your attempts limit = 3.
Please contact your system administrator."

Did you enter the wrong password into your account too many times?
Is it possible someone else attempted to gain access?

How long have you waited for a response from support?
Pages:
Jump to: