Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Ethereum reach it's peak? - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
Eth has not peaked but it is a slow riser. For faster gains go for a newer coin such as NEO. There are new ICOs being released on their blockchain meaning more demand for NEO. Look at the charts and see it rising while others are in the red
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
In my own opinion ethereum is most stable coin so far it has a great value and it is promising i believe that will be the best alt coin in 2018
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
Have you ever heard about new crypto that will kill ether? Wait, soon, ether will not remain as major one for ico.
Just make some research about Cypherium from past Amazon, Google and Microsoft developers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 03, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

Should I keep holding, or should I cash out?

Ethereum is looking at a bullish last few weeks with new peaks being hit very often. With Bitcoin hanging around 15k after its corrections, there's literally nothing standing in the way of Ethereum from reaching the four figure mark. I have always believed that ETH will go big in the coming years and it is always looking evident as prices continue to peak.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
In my opinion, you can still hold for a long time, and in 2018 ETH will reach at least $2000, and the current value is still far undervalued.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 03, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
I think it's still at a low point, because ETH is still the pioneer of smart contracts, but 2018 is still the year that smart contract tokens explode.

so what?

being the pioneer of something the world was able to survive withóut doesnt make you a god that can print money out of nothing, and live of the work of others,

ethereum is carried currently by those that believe in it and its value, and pay with enforced fiat currencies for it

regards
Activity: 182
January 03, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
I think it's still at a low point, because ETH is still the pioneer of smart contracts, but 2018 is still the year that smart contract tokens explode.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
January 03, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

lol.
ETH will never reach its peak in the following years because it's a constant growing cryptocurrency in a constant growing technology in a constant growing world. Even not half the population don't know what is cryptocurrency, and those who know only know bitcoin for most of them. So imagine the boom that will occure when people will be aware of all the coins that are already existing and all the projects currently growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
January 03, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
It's unpredictable to say that ethereum has already reach it's peak even other coins can't be predicted because no one can predict it but I think all crypto currencies are still on the process of price fluctuations so their value is not stable and will continue to change from time to time. I think we will expect so many pump and dump this 2018.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 03, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
This is only beginning for Ethereum. 2018 will be a great year for ETH if they solved network scalability problem.

if people start to think a cryptocurrency cant rise anymore, it dumps quickly

thats how cryptoeconomic works its because its decentral an no one wants to put money into it if he doesnt get huge gains.

regards
Activity: 364
January 03, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
This is only beginning for Ethereum. 2018 will be a great year for ETH if they solved network scalability problem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 03, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Ethereum is trusted coin,Don't need to rush to sell Ethereum keep calm and hold it.Ethereum has a potential long term coin.

Activity: 425
January 03, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
Ethereum continues to scale and improve technologically, and therefore the value of ethereum, as a financial decentralized application, will grow and grow.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 03, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

It is nowhere near its peak. Smart contracts will be huge in the future, I'm sure. And at least one smart contract platform will be a massive success - quite possibly more than one as well. At the moment Eth seems by far the most likely to succeed. I am holding my Eth with no plans to sell for the next few years, apart from a bit of trading here and there.
Short-term as well Eth looks good, it is currently around its ATH - with plenty of room to expand. There is no real psychological barrier now that it has been displaced as number 2 in cap - a good push could move it back above Ripple.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Ethereum still rise so fast. The peak is not yet reach.
There are are still lots of room for ethereum.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
January 03, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
Ethereum is like bitcoin, we can not define when its price will be peak. But i am sure it is not now. Its price will be grow to 1000 dollars in near future and probably higher later
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
January 03, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
It will never reach it's peak if we haven't celebrated the incoming year 2023 Smiley Total market cap grows day by day and ETH has a big portion from this market. I think price will gradually increase.
Actually never say 'never' because nobody knows the future. One fine day whole ethereum network might get hacked by a powerful super computer don't laugh, think about it in that perspective.
Anyway as far as the price this is not a peak.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
The ethereum will still grow and grow. The current price for it is far from the peak of the cost. As long as the ICO is conducted, the etherium will just grow! And a strong team that is constantly working on the development of the project will also very positively influence the growth of the etherium.
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

ETH will still grow its the year of the alts so we need to get the alts than the BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 03, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
Ethereum is a powerful coin and it worths having it. If you are a day trader it is probably not suited for you.
There are many other coins that are going to give you more profit than this one.
Ethereum has a programming language and a blockchain. It is able to make smart contracts, and this thing gives it a great potential.
It will continue to grow the coming months, it is definitely a must for holders.
Pages:
Jump to: