Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Ethereum reach it's peak? - page 5. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
When you look how much time did take btc to go up and how long did it take to be what is it today, so I personally think ETH will definitely go up more thank it's today. Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
ETH is a long term coin, is safer than BTC and has a great prospect, believe me, it will be the first cryptocurrency massively used by corporations
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
January 02, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

Should I keep holding, or should I cash out?

From the past two days ethereum shows the stable bumps in the chart from the time it started bump this time. As present I expect the bitcoin and ethereum to stable in the market some months sincd I have invest on it.
Holding fund on ethereum would be right choice for the altcoin investors who have made the fund on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 02, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

Who knows about tomorrow but in terms of longer term then almost certainly not, 1k won't take too long and then ethereum can push on. Many people believe strongly in ethereum and see it potentially one day overtaking bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
Im tracking ethereum's price in coinmarketcap and I believe it reached new peak again. You should hold, it will continue rising in next few days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
January 02, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

First of all, keep calm. You should never worry about ether.

Second, how many percent of your portfolio is ethereum? If it is more than %50 of your main portfolio then you can decrease the amount and try to buy some cheap alt coins that has potential to multiply.
Activity: 48
January 02, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
I think that, generally speaking, we're at the beginning of cryptocoin-age, so there is a lot of space for ETH to further grow. Of course other platforms like NEO have more space, so it depends on your purposes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 02, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
To be frank eth is the real big think, if you are a long term holder, it will keep growing just holder, but on its way up there will certainly be many many corrections and dips, so if you are a short term trader then you can sell high buy low but that strategy can be risky as i have seen people buying even at expensive price.
Activity: 9
January 02, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: