Pages:
Author

Topic: Did fear cause that sharp dump? - page 5. (Read 4123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
August 30, 2019, 12:54:17 PM
We all know how Judge ordered Craig Wright to pay $5 billion to Ira Kleiman (where people were fearing of an average of $2 billion dump in BTC if she decides to redeem that USD). Though, CSW is not Satoshi and hence, he's got nothing (at least not what's ordered) to pay Ira Kleiman such a huge amount. I want to ask that whether the fear of being dumped with a lot of BTC helped the trend to move backwards and break down to near $9k?

In general, all crashes have to do with fear and panic. But I doubt the Craig Wright case had much to do with it. The weekly chart entered a new downtrend a few weeks ago, so this dump shouldn't have been a huge surprise to anyone. I think this is just a typical bull market correction and supply/demand is playing out.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 30, 2019, 12:42:34 PM
We all know how Judge ordered Craig Wright to pay $5 billion to Ira Kleiman (where people were fearing of an average of $2 billion dump in BTC if she decides to redeem that USD). Though, CSW is not Satoshi and hence, he's got nothing (at least not what's ordered) to pay Ira Kleiman such a huge amount. I want to ask that whether the fear of being dumped with a lot of BTC helped the trend to move backwards and break down to near $9k?

Source of news: https://modernconsensus.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin/exclusive-interview-with-craig-wright-just-after-ordered-to-pay-5-billion-in-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: