Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we all just get scammed by mrugala group buy? - page 2. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
are refunds still happening?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well it isn't concluded so I don't think we can say either way right now.
He sent out some refunds...has more to send but said it was going to take a few months.

I am trying to remain optimistic.
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
So what is the conclusion - is it scam or not? As I am not participate in mrugala group but this sounds sorrowfully
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Will work for BitCoins
Hey Mrugala,

You still owe me BTC1.4. 

My refund address is 172ctgy23UjYzqvA1kmhmucHGKkV1LUnLW

Please send the rest.
Will work for BitCoins
why you say german poster? mrugala admitted in previous post that he himself created this fake german account with fake 20 orders and fake insults.

from krakow newspaper as quoted by mrogula:

"This afternoon, around 15:10 hours in the Loop in Mistrzejowice in Krakow tram No 14 boarded two men. They approached the 18-year-old Karola N. and dragged him out of the tram. There was a struggle, during which the boy was stabbed twice. The bandits fled, taking his black briefcase."

So from this we know his name is Karola N.
but I dont believe this is mrugala, it looks like he posted a link from someone else and further all this reminds me on a nigerian scam.

I said german poster because mrogula admitted that he was the german poster, just like he is the post above my A B C comments.  That dude wasn't even in the group buy and they log on/off at the same times.  It was meant to be sarcastic.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
have 100% refund.
Activity: 147
why you say german poster? mrugala admitted in previous post that he himself created this fake german account with fake 20 orders and fake insults.

from krakow newspaper as quoted by mrogula:

"This afternoon, around 15:10 hours in the Loop in Mistrzejowice in Krakow tram No 14 boarded two men. They approached the 18-year-old Karola N. and dragged him out of the tram. There was a struggle, during which the boy was stabbed twice. The bandits fled, taking his black briefcase."

So from this we know his name is Karola N.
but I dont believe this is mrugala, it looks like he posted a link from someone else and further all this reminds me on a nigerian scam.
Will work for BitCoins
Just got 0.22BTC refund from him.
I think if he was a scammer i would just never come back to the forum to partialy refund us.

A.) You weren't even on the list.

B.) Your second post ever was to post about getting a refund in a group buy?

C.) Your first post wasn't even in the Group Buy thread.

Another german poster?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just got 0.22BTC refund from him.
I think if he was a scammer i would just never come back to the forum to partialy refund us.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
mrugala says of being stabbed in Krakow Poland and post link to newspaper, says 18year old went to hospital, he said his wife posted for him, i am surprised he is married so young or maybe this newspaper report is not him but someone else?

I was almost 100% sure someone will point that out. You can have sex legally here since 16. I am not going to discuss my private life decisions, nor the age people should marry, but trust me, You do strange things when You are in love.

And I am 19.
mrugala says of being stabbed in Krakow Poland and post link to newspaper, says 18year old went to hospital, he said his wife posted for him, i am surprised he is married so young or maybe this newspaper report is not him but someone else?
I posted this in my thread but mrugala asked me to post in here as well.  I have been sent back .2BTC and he wants to know how much more he owes me.

I think as of right now we have to take this man at his word.  I see a few other posts in this thread that look similar to mine.

I wrote already he is very good at psychology, so he basically just made you to defend him for small payment. Unless he returns all of the money he remains a scammer. Maybe he already purchased some cards from stolen money and will send partial payments for a while so he considers it as a loan.
I doubt I will ever see a cent from him.

We kindly asked everyone to PM their refund address. You did not send anything, how should I know where should I refund?
Also, I am about to make a post explaining the whole situation. And I ask again for Your refund address. Could You be so kind and provide me it?

Explaining post done,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5085739

As I said, I will refund, I wouldn't start refunds if I would not intend to..
Will work for BitCoins
I put up BTC2.08 for 4 cards.  Yesterday he refunded BTC.6

I am still very apprehensive about the intentions here but I did get .6 back.  I hate to say it but until all BTC2.08 are back in my wallet I'm not sure if this guy is for real or not.  mrugala when can I expect the rest?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I still feel there is more behind this story, maybe he can use our real names and address which were collected after sending btc for something else?

Totally agree.  I'm not defending him I am simply trying to state facts and be as objective as as possible for someone who who put up $1k and then found himself to be in the situation that we are in.

Another .15BTC was just sent to me so AORN I am -1.03 + .35 = -.68

There are so many con artists on here it seems like a natural reaction even if the seller's story is %100 true because people are so jaded (myself included).

Will work for BitCoins
mrugala - please refund BTC1.4 for my cards to 172ctgy23UjYzqvA1kmhmucHGKkV1LUnLW
I still feel there is more behind this story, maybe he can use our real names and address which were collected after sending btc for something else?
just received 0.50 btc from mrugala
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

We kindly asked everyone to PM their refund address. You did not send anything, how should I know where should I refund?
Also, I am about to make a post explaining the whole situation. And I ask again for Your refund address. Could You be so kind and provide me it?

PM sent. And think of my two small children when sending money back you psychology guru. You can find their pics on facebook because you have my real name. Hope your fiance is proud of what you did.

mrugala here is my address for refund of 1.0301 BTC
1FchRZqwZRc8e8cSKt7cgVmN58bydK5Bsx
please do so asap, thank you
I posted this in my thread but mrugala asked me to post in here as well.  I have been sent back .2BTC and he wants to know how much more he owes me.

I think as of right now we have to take this man at his word.  I see a few other posts in this thread that look similar to mine.

I wrote already he is very good at psychology, so he basically just made you to defend him for small payment. Unless he returns all of the money he remains a scammer. Maybe he already purchased some cards from stolen money and will send partial payments for a while so he considers it as a loan.
I doubt I will ever see a cent from him.

Pages:
Jump to: