Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we all just get scammed by mrugala group buy? - page 4. (Read 4106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Name:   mrugala
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 01, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
Last Active:   February 09, 2014, 05:03:24 AM

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me! Do you realize how much fuckin' damage I can do with my status if I was of the same ilk?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
And yup, you got scammed. Flagged all of his accounts that were obvious, but in the future please don't do business with new users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4667369

Quote from: Tomatocage link=topic=426359.msg4667369#msg4667369 date=
I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

Does your warning include Newbies that start the now largest group buy co-op after being on this forum for ONLY two weeks?

If so, does your warning include said above if a warehouse/datacenter is claimed to be purchased, but later changed to being only a month-to-month lease, then moved to a new location, then moved again, recently now at some unknown location in a different state?

Also, what if all parties vetted each other, does the warning still apply?

I know, it's a reach, and this post may come across as being penned by a troll living in his mommy's van down by the river, but pretend it's true, and enlighten me. Meanwhile, I'll go and refill my quiver while I await your kind reply.

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It doesn't take much to make 10k these days does it.
I hope you get it back.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And yup, you got scammed. Flagged all of his accounts that were obvious, but in the future please don't do business with new users.

I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

Hard lesson to learn for sure.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Can't belive people actually paid him.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Please put the user's link in the OP next time: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mrugala-208525
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Can't say. Patience is a virtue! They might refund everyone according to message.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
sounds 100% scam to me
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Will work for BitCoins
So his group buy is closed with this message.  Does anyone believe this?  Did we just get scammed?  I lost BTC2.

EDIT:

This is mrugala wife. My husband asked me to inform you as soon as possible. He is currently in hospital due to his meeting with one of the client... What the client did is robbed his of his wallet and password with 2 other guys. We tried reporting it to police but they said that they don't deal with "Guild Wars or World of Warcraft gold is not withing our reach, please talk with Bitcoin developer". We should get some money from the indemnity.

Please PM us address on which You would like Your refund. There will be 105% refunds of what You send. Please be patient our rig earns 1 BTC a month and my husbands salary is also about 1 BTC per month, and I have some on my wallet - it will take up to 3-4 months to refund to everyone. We will start refunds from people who invested the most. Once again we are sorry. I closed the thread because I don't want to read bad things about my man. This is a tragedy for us all, but I think that hits us the most, please understand...
Pages:
Jump to: