Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 37. (Read 536695 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 30, 2015, 02:10:48 PM
already some days I do not get the profit of trade and today I have sold some of my coins and get profit around 0.08BTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen
December 30, 2015, 01:14:23 PM
I sold some LECHAT tokens on the Counterparty exchange & then converted the XCP to BTC.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 30, 2015, 12:50:24 PM
i was not earn bitcoin in these few days and i hope i can earn bitcoin today from my sport betting

same as me, today did not get any. I also hope get profit from sports gambling, because I am sure today many games are very easy to predict.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 30, 2015, 12:13:43 PM
actually I was lost much bitcoin today . Ahhh primedice you bankrupted
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 12:09:11 PM
earned few satoshi's from faucets
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
i was not earn bitcoin in these few days and i hope i can earn bitcoin today from my sport betting
Activity: 770
December 30, 2015, 11:07:07 AM
Today I was supposed to get paid from e-coin signanture. But unfortunately dew to mister-p escrow probable scam I did not get paid. I hope that this problem may be fixed soon :/

You don't have e-coin signature so that might be problem.

I'm talking about my previous signature campaign. As it is already finished, I changed my signature.

If you did not follow Master-p story, just have a look on scam accusation board

Is bitmixer accepting new members again then?
I am thinking of changing my signature campaign because my current one has kind of low pay per post.

well it pays a little less but you have the right to withdraw whenever you want so you have to accept that fact Grin

But I have to pay 0.0002btc fee every time I withdraw so I wait week anyways between withdraws Cheesy
dude @@ that's less than the value of 1 reply posted by you! so why you have to compare that at all. What if you need some for emergency?
legendary
Activity: 1274
December 30, 2015, 10:56:39 AM
Today I was supposed to get paid from e-coin signanture. But unfortunately dew to mister-p escrow probable scam I did not get paid. I hope that this problem may be fixed soon :/

I'm talking about my previous signature campaign. As it is already finished, I changed my signature.

I am thinking of changing my signature campaign because my current one has kind of low pay per post.

well it pays a little less but you have the right to withdraw whenever you want so you have to accept that fact Grin

But I have to pay 0.0002btc fee every time I withdraw so I wait week anyways between withdraws Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
December 30, 2015, 10:52:56 AM

I just joined bitmixer campaign yesterday. I was lucky to find a free slot as I've tried for two weeks everyday to join. So if you want to try, go ahead you may catch a free slot someday. Rates are better than yobit of course and payments are weekly and automatically
December 30, 2015, 10:48:02 AM

legendary
December 30, 2015, 10:40:13 AM

December 30, 2015, 10:33:33 AM

legendary
December 30, 2015, 10:31:17 AM

December 30, 2015, 10:26:31 AM
legendary
December 30, 2015, 10:22:14 AM
Yes, I got 0.001btc for clicking some ads.

Im never hear about clicking 1 aads then i get 0.001 ?
is that like faucet, how much ads can i click perday ?

can you share the link ?
I think that he is talking about this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/urgent-0001-for-clicks-1307234 . It's over I think as the OP locked the thread. Anyway, you're welcome Grin

Yes, this was the thread I was talking about.
He have reopened it in another thread now.
New rules it has in it now, for same payout, are not good enough for me to keep doing it though.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 30, 2015, 09:57:11 AM
yes, today I get profit from trading around 0.028BTC, but i lost 0.01BTC in poker. very bad I too lost Grin

FTFY... Tongue
Anyways, I made a few coins today by gambling on sites like luckybit, bones and a few more...
Made bets on horse racing too... Smiley
December 30, 2015, 09:16:12 AM
Today I got 0.007 from floz twitter campaign Grin not bad actually Grin almost nailed the poker freeroll too Sad damn...
Activity: 126
December 30, 2015, 09:00:02 AM
Yes.
I earned some bitcoins for today.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2015, 06:45:10 AM
I earned 0.002500 btc trading and from the sig campaign, so far today. I am liking what I am getting so far. And, no, I do NOT gamble.

Gambling is far too risky for me anymore. I will be mining more, as usual and doing mostly what I am doing.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 30, 2015, 06:40:28 AM
Received another 8000 bits from my special work group in our facebook group. Translating English documents to one of our native languages. Good thing it's my born languge. Ilokano.
Pages:
Jump to: