Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 38. (Read 536695 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
December 30, 2015, 06:25:16 AM
yesterday and today i lost around 0.008 bitcoins and i am waiting for my this week signature payment. once i get it i will try to bet on other matches which are tonight.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 30, 2015, 05:55:06 AM
not yet, just getting started  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 05:48:19 AM
just gambled 0.100 bitcoin into 0.32 bitcoin now. and i want increase my profit again, because so many good matches today. i hope i can make it to 1 bitcoin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2015, 04:12:36 AM
yes, today I get profit from trading around 0.028BTC, but i lost 0.01BTC in poker. very bad I too lust Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 30, 2015, 12:01:00 AM
Earned 50,000 satoshi's today from faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 29, 2015, 03:10:31 PM
Yes, just from my trading activity,
i've got profit from bitcoin's trading activity still watching some coin on yobit and bittrex i wish i could earn much profit today
Activity: 798
December 29, 2015, 02:37:35 PM
Today i earned from yobit exchange when i trade some doge and hopefully a little bit profit.
When bitcoin price increases the exchange rate decreased and there is always a risk to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 29, 2015, 02:26:26 PM
today just get some small profit from trading and lost little in gambling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 29, 2015, 01:40:25 PM
I earn 9000% hourly, not every hour though, but at least once in a day.

I will become filthy rich pretty soon Cheesy
Sounds like you are using an ebook from digital goods section right?

Yep I`m using my own e-book , my own tehnique to make big money!
Congrats! I hope you can make a lot Grin I just use some small technique to earn Grin
he is just trolling and nothing else.No way any one can those percentages hourly and i doubt any one will ,it's also possible that he might have invested in some ponzi and hoping to withdraw some day.

well at the thread there's no vouch copy so we don't know whether is true or not.

someone has leaked your method and it seems that's good for everyone spared from your fraud.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1300730
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 29, 2015, 01:39:54 PM
Earned around 0.001 BTC today from BTC and other crypto's faucets.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
December 29, 2015, 01:23:25 PM
Gambled 0,0029 BTC into 0,01, so I 'earned' 0,0071 BTC by gambling today. This profit was achieved within one minute and I was tempted to gamble further to increase my winnings, but decided to transfer the still small amount off the gambling site.
Activity: 546
December 29, 2015, 12:46:51 PM
I might. I might not.

I'm running autobet right now lol.

Hopefully you might earn but probably you might not earn Cheesy Personally I got a bad experience auto betting along with the martingale strategy. I thought I was like mining seeing my balance grow little by little but ended up busted. You can't earn profit in the long run, you should know when to stop. Just my two cents
well autobet can be a huge risk. I once used autobet for dice and that was my horrible mistake. I went out for 5 minutes and back to find out that I lost all Sad

That's very unfortunate to lose that quick in just 5 minutes of auto betting. I am aware of the huge risks on auto betting on dice that's why I decided to stop using that feature for a long time. You should also stop that especially if you have a small bankroll.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 29, 2015, 12:06:29 PM

Congrats! I hope you can make a lot Grin I just use some small technique to earn Grin
he is just trolling and nothing else.No way any one can those percentages hourly and i doubt any one will ,it's also possible that he might have invested in some ponzi and hoping to withdraw some day.

well at the thread there's no vouch copy so we don't know whether is true or not.
yeah some people are asking for proof, but he could not prove it. whereas I was quite interested with the method.
Activity: 770
December 29, 2015, 10:44:17 AM
I might. I might not.

Hopefully you might earn but probably you might not earn Cheesy Personally I got a bad experience auto betting along with the martingale strategy. I thought I was like mining seeing my balance grow little by little but ended up busted. You can't earn profit in the long run, you should know when to stop. Just my two cents
well autobet can be a huge risk. I once used autobet for dice and that was my horrible mistake. I went out for 5 minutes and back to find out that I lost all Sad
Activity: 546
December 29, 2015, 10:38:24 AM
I might. I might not.

December 29, 2015, 10:35:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 29, 2015, 10:35:33 AM
I tried to just stay logged in a gambling site and chat there. I am earning some satoshis but it is just not enough, Sometimes I gamble it but it will end up back to zero again. Hard earning nowadays.
Activity: 868
December 29, 2015, 10:25:49 AM

December 29, 2015, 10:19:46 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 29, 2015, 09:52:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: