Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you lose your confidence as an investor? - page 16. (Read 26496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
No i never lose confidence as an investor because already i have many downfalls from 2012. In this market, we need to be very patience instead of bothering negative about the market. We need to have enough patience in order to make plenty of money in the long term.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 30, 2018, 09:10:52 PM
Like what I choose, "Nope, I still believe in crypto, and I know that it'll recover for sure, if not sooner, later." It's not the end of the cryptocurrency, and it will rise when the time is right, and we will see the crypto will reach the glory. Perhaps, it's happening to the new people who came to crypto in 2017 because they see a big chance to make fast money and they don't know much about cryptocurrency. But then, suddenly, all of what they dream has ruin because of the cryptocurrency has fallen deeper for a long time and finally, they are giving up and sold all of their assets without thinking about the chance for the cryptocurrency to rise again.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
December 30, 2018, 06:21:34 PM
i See a lot of people still believe with crypto. Include me, but to be investor, i think i would really careful for now. Because even bitcoin or Ethereum still have big risk to down again, maybe only rest and hold some of my coin and do nothing.
There was always risk and will always be. I didn't imagine that we would fall into such a critical situation but it was a new experience for me. This situation has convinced us to be more calm to price changes and this is a good news.  Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
The true believers and enthusiasts of crypto are here to stay and not those fain hearted fomo newbies. They will just be pawns or prey of the whales and manipulators of the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 05:40:14 PM
The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies? Do you think this is an opportunity itself or is this going to end up hard in grave like most of the best ICO projects of whose tokens got dumped down to even 1/20th their ATH?

P.S.: This is just a poll, so don't take it as a measurement to decide whether to remain and/or invest in crypto or not.

No, I haven't loss my confidence in term of investing because it is all part of it. If you have lost it then you are not fit to be and investor at all.
This is correct that it is not good to lose your hope to your confidence because id you will lose your internal confidences trust me you will be no more able to earn profit. It takes time to increase the money but it does not mean you lose your hope and sell your coin at panic. If you want to be a good investor the first thing you need to learn is TRUST.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
December 30, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
i See a lot of people still believe with crypto. Include me, but to be investor, i think i would really careful for now. Because even bitcoin or Ethereum still have big risk to down again, maybe only rest and hold some of my coin and do nothing.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
According to me, 76.2% of people are able to maintain their belief in the crypto market in the future and this will be our great investment opportunity. The deep price reduction of the coin is not too big a problem, as my observation this is a golden time to increase the accumulation of the market. I will choose to surf to increase the number of coins I hold
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 30, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies? Do you think this is an opportunity itself or is this going to end up hard in grave like most of the best ICO projects of whose tokens got dumped down to even 1/20th their ATH?

P.S.: This is just a poll, so don't take it as a measurement to decide whether to remain and/or invest in crypto or not.
Well for the past 2 years we have seen the prices go down and up and the market constantly taking us by surprise and changing when we least expect it, 2018 may have not been a great year for the crypto and that is mainly to regulation and honestly this was something that is expected and it was only a matter of time for it to happen, even though with all this happening i still strongly belive that this market is worth investing in it and i still do believe in the true purpose of crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 30, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I have invested in crypto for almost a year ago and I just kept on holding. I lose hope at times but I am grateful that I still have my faith and hope for crypto. I believe that things will get better for most of the investors so we must have to keep the faith and have more patience.

Some one who believes strongly and knows how powerful the crypto and coins would be in future will never lose hopes irrespective at time market may crash ad it has being falling and rising from years so that should not be a concern.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 30, 2018, 02:34:24 PM
I have invested in crypto for almost a year ago and I just kept on holding. I lose hope at times but I am grateful that I still have my faith and hope for crypto. I believe that things will get better for most of the investors so we must have to keep the faith and have more patience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 30, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
We will definitely experience a decrease in self-confidence. Investors must have fear when the price of Bitcoin / Altcoin decreases. But when investors just stay quiet they won't get anything. Though this kind of investment is profitable, this increase and decrease can be a momentum and the most important thing is how we make the best decisions. Take advantage of every momentum that exists and always pay attention to any price movements that occur at any time seriously.

I agree. I mean, if you consider the market and many of the coin these days, it is quite difficult to find success now because of how the market is moving and trending. Many investments and ventures are dying out and even those projects that could be considered as gems are just too hard to come by. But, if one is really serious in the crypto currency market, then it would be better to keep the faith and find the good with the bad.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 30, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
Nope, I still invest in cryptocurrency, but for bitcoin I chose to invest in short term and for the altcoin I chose long term. It's not easy to keep investing in big losses especially this year, half of my funds just disappear.

However, I thought this decision carefully. Indeed, many of my family mocked me not to reinvest in 2018 after 2017 many get some profit. They suggested to choose an investments in the real world such as land or real estate, but my strength was strong at that time. Many experts think that bitcoin prices will find the new ATH in 2019. But, it's just a dream cause 2018 opposite of 2017.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
The extreme bearish markets might look scary for some of the newcomer investors. Personally, I still have faith in Bitcoin and just thought the current markets is just a continuation of the market cycle. We were at a parabolic movement market cycle, and the current condition is still healthy.
I am happy to say that mate I am one of the most confident and well trusted investor. I never lose my hope and faith on crypto currency. Rise and fall happens there must be different situation you only will have to be patiently waiting for everything to be normal. I think after few years everything will be on track.
Obviously all of that definitely requires a process, for most of the newcomer investors they must be worried about seeing the market conditions that tend to decline more often. but if they are able to be patient and apply the principle of holding they will certainly get the benefits that will be obtained in the future
Activity: 1008
December 30, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
The extreme bearish markets might look scary for some of the newcomer investors. Personally, I still have faith in Bitcoin and just thought the current markets is just a continuation of the market cycle. We were at a parabolic movement market cycle, and the current condition is still healthy.
I am happy to say that mate I am one of the most confident and well trusted investor. I never lose my hope and faith on crypto currency. Rise and fall happens there must be different situation you only will have to be patiently waiting for everything to be normal. I think after few years everything will be on track.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 30, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
I opted for can't say, I mean I haven't really lost "all" my confidence as an investor but I sure did lost some of it.

I still believe crypto will be huge and I still think there are better days ahead of us and I still think bitcoin and many other great cryptos will worth at least x100 of their current price one day in the distant future. However, the thing I lost is the short term, the volatility and the reckless investment and cashing out and lack of control over bitcoin from the likes of roger ver and craig wright is just too dangerous, we do not even know how many craigs are out there lurking.

Last time, it was mtgox trustee, this time it was craig, who will be the next one ? We don't know. Hence I am a bit worried about the short term possibilities even tough I turst it in the very very long term.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 30, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

No, I haven't loss my confidence in term of investing because it is all part of it. If you have lost it then you are not fit to be and investor at all.
Activity: 407
December 30, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

To be honest, I feel a little confused about what I have to do with market conditions like this, I have lost a lot in the market decline yesterday. But on the one hand I feel optimistic that the market will soon rise and can raise prices again in 2019. Maybe waiting a few more minutes will make me able to choose the best.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

I would be lying if I said that my confidence hasn't taken a big kick in the teeth but it is still intact. I have held throughout this bear market and will continue to do so because I do believe in crypto and that the market overall will recover. A lot of alt-coins will never return to past ATHs but that's in my opinion for the best.

These are really smart thoughts. Don't worry, crypto realm will rise but for this we need some really positive news as opening BAKKT,  approval of Bitcoin ETF and others. Also I want to add that there are a lot of scam, that's why  this realm needs in creating rules for the right  relationships between investors and creators. So now I recommend everybody who has extra cash go and buy crypto and Hodl.   
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
December 30, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies?

The answer to this question will depend on whether you're a new investor or an old hand.

We see it play out after each bubble. New investors tend to be weak hands. At the beginning of the crash, they are confident and hopeful and intent on "buying the dip." By the end of the crash, most of them have sold at a loss and are calling Bitcoin a scam. It's something we see in all markets: impatient investors give away their money to patient investors.

I've been trading Bitcoin for almost 6 years. Nothing surprises me anymore, especially not deep crashes. It doesn't destroy my confidence at all, but it can be stressful having to hedge the value of my coins by frequently short selling.

But as I've clarified here, we've had shorting as an option to make money over having to buy alone, and this makes it go completely wild when I say that BTC or any other crypto (allowed on leverage trading) needs to be bought lower and sold higher (that BUY LOW, SELL HIGH thing) because everything since futures had changed in the minds of traders who knew that buying BTC for such values for most of the people (including them) wouldn't be easy, so they shorted it off and killed down the value, increasing their stake in BTC so as to cut down on their losses and those who did it on each different phase ma even have had earned the desired profits in fiat. But, it's also undeniable that BTC had a crash from a value which could be someone's lifetime earnings if they went all in on BTC to buy even 1 full BTC when it was at 20k, and anyone coming straight down to 3k from those levels will have their appetite shaken off as it's not easy for everyone to digest such a loss (at least till BTC tends to reach back 20k or their purchase price).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
I was missed opportunities to bought more bitcoin several years ago and i do not want it happen again that the current price was pretty cheap and i think this is good time to buy more so regarding this poll and number 2 would be my choice that i still believe in bitcoin and i believe too the price will recover soon or later and it's only a matter of time
Pages:
Jump to: