Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 112. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
It is very risky to put all your money into bitcoin even if it has already started to grow up. In any investment there is a risk, so the funds must be placed in different cells.
Thats right , investment is a big thing so what if putting all on it in one basket then that basket scams or let say losses so you are unavailable to have a extra money to start again . Risking your money in bitcoins was good but putting all of it will can possibly broke you.
But there's a proverb- "No Risk, No Gain". If we make good profit we should pick up risk but put all our money into bitcoin there doesn't any sense. As we all online worker it's our duty that our business plan must be smart, should take over bad moment and it's necessary.

I agree. It is necessary to draw up a business plan correctly for a good profit and minimizing the risk of losing funds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
It is very risky to put all your money into bitcoin even if it has already started to grow up. In any investment there is a risk, so the funds must be placed in different cells.
Thats right , investment is a big thing so what if putting all on it in one basket then that basket scams or let say losses so you are unavailable to have a extra money to start again . Risking your money in bitcoins was good but putting all of it will can possibly broke you.
But there's a proverb- "No Risk, No Gain". If we make good profit we should pick up risk but put all our money into bitcoin there doesn't any sense. As we all online worker it's our duty that our business plan must be smart, should take over bad moment and it's necessary.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
No, putting all belief in bitcoin is a mistake, all investors know that there is risk when we invest, so we never put all our funds into something. Maybe now we all see that bitcoin is a good place to invest but no one can be sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and survive in the future, the future is unpredictable. Risks in investment always exist, we need to be careful, putting all funds into bitcoin is like a gambling game. If we win, we will have lots of money but if we lose, we lose everything.

Yes, investing in bitcoin is risky, but it's worth trying, because in case of growth you can become fabulously rich.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
No, putting all belief in bitcoin is a mistake, all investors know that there is risk when we invest, so we never put all our funds into something. Maybe now we all see that bitcoin is a good place to invest but no one can be sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and survive in the future, the future is unpredictable. Risks in investment always exist, we need to be careful, putting all funds into bitcoin is like a gambling game. If we win, we will have lots of money but if we lose, we lose everything.
Activity: 462
Activity: 270
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
I haven't placed all my funds into bitcoin back in 2011, which I obviously regret very hard (who doesn't, lol) but that is not the main topic.
Why I did not spend all my money, to buy-in bitcoin lately?
Take a look at yearly price chart, do you see anything interesting here? Yes, indeed. We are close to the all-time high on BTC price chart, and this is the most important reason!

To get my all funds placed into the most known cryptocurrency, I would need to see the price going far below 1000$ level, and still, that would not be a secure investment.
That is why I always choose to diversify my all investments! Never put all eggs into one basket, no matter what!
Correct this seems like the time to hold or to sell your existing stash of bitcoin but it does not seem like a moment to buy huge amounts of bitcoin especially since we are very far away to get segwit activated any time soon so there are no reasons to be bullish at the moment.
Back in the early years of bitcoin development, everyone must regret why we don't know earlier or why I didn't buy bitcoin which I will be rich right now with just $100 invested in 2010. In that case, how much money that you willing to invest in bitcoin, 80-90%?
Then, how about now, if someone tell you that in the next 10 years you will be rich with just $100 investment in bitcoin right now.
I won't put all of my money into bitcoin obviously, but I'm willing to spend $1000 to buy bitcoin right now and wait for 10 years later.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think for now better don't because bitcoin prices are going up and it's at risk it would be better to wait until bitcoin is a little quiet and to put all the money in bitcoin is a bit risky because not many platforms have received bitcoin.
If you are considering about short-term returns, yes it will not be good to go with all-in right now. But when you will be ready to wait for some long haul like 2 to 4 years, I believe going with all-in will not make anyone regret.

Because bitcoin will be having another halving that will take bitcoin prices to even moon. I believe waiting for longer haul is the easiest and safest way of making profits with bitcoin investments, I believe I am already into this and arranging more funds to invest more.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think for now better don't because bitcoin prices are going up and it's at risk it would be better to wait until bitcoin is a little quiet and to put all the money in bitcoin is a bit risky because not many platforms have received bitcoin.
Activity: 406
I put all into bitcoins that I felt like I could afford to. I think there is a chance that bitcoin can survive and continue to gain value even more than stocks or gold.
Yeah, turning all our wealth along with the savings into bitcoin in my opinion is still too risky. I think it's safer if we use gold. Although bitcoin is now popular, but gold in my opinion is more stable and recognized by governments in every country, unlike bitcoin. Therefore invest money just money that is not used, in terms of not a savings and if that lost we are ready to accept it. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I haven't placed all my funds into bitcoin back in 2011, which I obviously regret very hard (who doesn't, lol) but that is not the main topic.
Take a look at yearly price chart, do you see anything interesting here? Yes, indeed. We are close to the all-time high on BTC price chart, and this is the most important reason!

To get my all funds placed into the most known cryptocurrency, I would need to see the price going far below 1000$ level, and still, that would not be a secure investment.
That is why I always choose to diversify my all investments! Never put all eggs into one basket, no matter what!
Correct this seems like the time to hold or to sell your existing stash of bitcoin but it does not seem like a moment to buy huge amounts of bitcoin especially since we are very far away to get segwit activated any time soon so there are no reasons to be bullish at the moment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I didn't place all my funds into bitcoins there are reasons why i didn't restore all the first reason why is when it comes on emergency i need money and i need foods to support my self with my daily expenses from transport and going to work. I just place my funds 60% of it to trade and to invest while im doing anything i let my money to help me out to earn money too.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I put all into bitcoins that I felt like I could afford to. I think there is a chance that bitcoin can survive and continue to gain value even more than stocks or gold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think you should put some in bitcoin and another amount in growing altcoins as it grow rapidly too...
Nice idea but choose a choice an altcoin which have a potential because there is possibilites that you can loose your capital. Investing in bitcioin are the best with low risk
for longer investment bitcoin is the best one, as years already proven how bitcoin evolves, the more you can hold it the more earnings that you will able to gain, even fluctuations keep happening but if you are looking for the longer time you will see good results so its a choice when you are looking for a good investment.
Activity: 658
I think you should put some in bitcoin and another amount in growing altcoins as it grow rapidly too...
Nice idea but choose a choice an altcoin which have a potential because there is possibilites that you can loose your capital. Investing in bitcioin are the best with low risk
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No, not all my fund were put in the bitcoin. Also I invest only a little bit in bitcoin, but I cannot withdraw it. I just want to know how long bitcoin currency were survive in the market.

Why you can't withdraw your investment in bitcoin? Maybe the right term for it is that you are holding it for a longer term. And for those people that did invested all their funds in bitcoin have 100% faith in bitcoin and they have other source of income. But for me, it's hard to invest all of my funds in bitcoin because it's very risky.
Maybe he does not have a bank account and has no way to convert his money to fiat or to receive it in a bank account, but an option could be to do a face to face trade for cash on localbitcoins and that way you could get money for your bitcoin.

It's possible that he doesn't have bank account but I don't think there is no way to convert his bitcoin to fiat because most of the bitcoin traders will just simply going to trade their bitcoin with a local exchange or any popular trading site or exchange. In that way he is not going to think about the problem on how he can cash out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like bitcoin and trust it a lot. It has given me lots of profit until now by app,using strategy of buy at low sell at high. So yes I have put more than 50% of my money into bitcoins. Moreover it has no transaction limits and my bank also don't ask me from did the money come. For heavy transaction I can simply say I traded and won my money.
Yeah It is unpredictable the price can go higher in the next days or weeks..  We never know. Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
I like bitcoin and trust it a lot. It has given me lots of profit until now by app,using strategy of buy at low sell at high. So yes I have put more than 50% of my money into bitcoins. Moreover it has no transaction limits and my bank also don't ask me from did the money come. For heavy transaction I can simply say I traded and won my money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
No, not all my fund were put in the bitcoin. Also I invest only a little bit in bitcoin, but I cannot withdraw it. I just want to know how long bitcoin currency were survive in the market.

Why you can't withdraw your investment in bitcoin? Maybe the right term for it is that you are holding it for a longer term. And for those people that did invested all their funds in bitcoin have 100% faith in bitcoin and they have other source of income. But for me, it's hard to invest all of my funds in bitcoin because it's very risky.
Maybe he does not have a bank account and has no way to convert his money to fiat or to receive it in a bank account, but an option could be to do a face to face trade for cash on localbitcoins and that way you could get money for your bitcoin.
Jump to: