Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 108. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

True, bitcoin its not just a good investment can be but also an assets which can be considered. Moreover, bitcoin can give us financial freedom in a long run, but it doesn't mean you can place all fund into bitcoin, no! you shouldn't do that anyway maybe later not now of course. you need to be careful first because is not yet declare as world currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I invested 25% of my savings account for bitcoin. Too risky if have to invest everything, because I do not understand about bitcoin price movements.

Good strategy .. At first I just invested a bit of money on bitcoin. However, once understood, it turns out bitcoin has a good profit potential. So then I invest my savings in bitcoin completely.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I invested 25% of my savings account for bitcoin. Too risky if have to invest everything, because I do not understand about bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me all my money I earn using signature campaign in bitcointalk I use this to get more profit. If I think it is the right time to sell I grab it. But if it is the right time for buying I use my money and funds it in bitcoin because soon the bitcoin price will pump.

Since bitcoin is a good way used to earn money I allot my time to earn profit and that's why I funds some of my money.

Until recently, I kept all my money in bitcoins. But then there was a news about the split and I had doubts. I did not buy bitcoin when the cena was 900 dollars. And now I regret this very much
Activity: 882
no. I only place 20% money in bitcoin and 80% money in alt coin. i can earned big profits from alt coin
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
If there is something to worry about when you've placed your fund into bitcoins is when Bitcoin will drop to almost 1$ or when an altcoins out throw the crown of Bitcoin in being the number one Cryptocurrency. That is the time where you're fund is in grave danger and that is the time to think a second thought about BTC.
If you're asking me if I placed all my funds into BTC the answer is that my foundation is BTC. These community is about BTC and some alts, but the foundation of this community is BTC itself. I'm doing some alts, earn there and I'm glad to have some other alts instead of BTC. My funds put into BTC is just roughly 80%.
Activity: 140
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me all my money I earn using signature campaign in bitcointalk I use this to get more profit. If I think it is the right time to sell I grab it. But if it is the right time for buying I use my money and funds it in bitcoin because soon the bitcoin price will pump.

Since bitcoin is a good way used to earn money I allot my time to earn profit and that's why I funds some of my money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Its better to earn bitcoin thru campaigns and use it as your starting capital instead of putting all your money to bitcoin.
That is right, i'm always doing that, i earned money thru signature campaign and i use it as a capital to trade to their site (Yobit) because there is a lot of coins there and i can easily get profit when i ride the waves of the whales in their market. Putting your money in bitcoin even if it is an all in or just a half of your money then it still a risky move especially when you are just a newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Its better to earn bitcoin thru campaigns and use it as your starting capital instead of putting all your money to bitcoin.

It might seem better, and to a certain extent it is indeed better since you don't risk any of your own money, but the point is that rewards from signature campaigns are too low for the general trader. If I look at myself, then the fiat I trade with sits around $5K in its totality, plus around 5 BTC in coins. It's impossible for me to generate that much with signature campaigns. It would cost a huge load of time to come even close to 50% of my current trading capital.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I only invested in bitcoin about 30% of total deposits. Because I divide on insurance and investing in real business.

well that is already a decent amount if you invest 30%. not too safe but enough to make proper earnings. looks like you plan your investments well dude.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
The money I'm investing in bitcoin are just spare amount of what's left of my paycheck. I have to set a side money for my emergency funds and of course for my daily needs. And I don't think it will be a good idea putting everything you have in bitcoin since the value of BTC constantly changes from time to time.

You are definitely right mate, it shouldn't put all the fund in bitcoin, even though we are bitcoin fanatic but that's not enough to do it for now. we be wise as well in everything we do nowadays, then we must not pet our eggs in one basket it must be put in different basket. Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I only invested in bitcoin about 30% of total deposits. Because I divide on insurance and investing in real business.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Not all but I have invested 50% of my total funds in bitcoin as I think it has a great ability to rise in future which can give me 100% return on my investments which may not be possible with any other form of investments.

What is the price of bitcoin when you invested 50% of your fund? For sure you are able to make it double already or even I'm thinking that you are able to make higher right now. As the price is pumping you should be getting more than 100%, and there are a lot of people here that are getting higher percentage of their profit.
He started investing in bitcoin in may 2 and i think it is not enough for him to gain 200% of his capital because bitcoin is just starting to go up, If the price of bitcoin reach up to $2,000 then he can easily double his money and or even tripled it if he continue to hold bitcoin for long term.

Where did he said that he started to invest in bitcoin yesterday? If he is still new to bitcoin, he needs to wait for a longer time before to make his investments grow up to 200%. But it's a good choice that he did put 50% of his total wealth to bitcoin. He's the one that will get the benefit on it because of bitcoin's rapid growth.
It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin, especially if you have something to invest. Of course, if you have other income, you can afford to invest.
As quoted investing now too is not that late, because we're just few years away from the days of its existence. As stated it's good to invest with bitcoin as experts have predicted the price to grow higher than 25K based on the adoption and legalized acceptance from Countries.
Yes , bitcoins now is only starting the vulnerability in market .if you will invest its better.to wait for stable price for sure these happening peaks will not last longer .But if you want to invest now just spend only some of your money never go all in .
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is great but it is completely crazy to depend completely on bitcoin for your economic well being it is better to maintain several investments in several financial instruments instead of putting all your eggs on the same basket.
I think it's the right decision to invest all the bitcoin you have in the form of bitcoin. If you're really looking for profit from bitcoin, you should do that, and wait a while until bitcoin prices go up, maybe you can wait for the price to go up next year, because that would be very profitable.
But the problem with the strategy is that if bitcoin loses value then all your funds are subject to the same losses, but if you feel comfortable with that and you are responsible with your investment then you can do as you wish.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Not all but I have invested 50% of my total funds in bitcoin as I think it has a great ability to rise in future which can give me 100% return on my investments which may not be possible with any other form of investments.

What is the price of bitcoin when you invested 50% of your fund? For sure you are able to make it double already or even I'm thinking that you are able to make higher right now. As the price is pumping you should be getting more than 100%, and there are a lot of people here that are getting higher percentage of their profit.
He started investing in bitcoin in may 2 and i think it is not enough for him to gain 200% of his capital because bitcoin is just starting to go up, If the price of bitcoin reach up to $2,000 then he can easily double his money and or even tripled it if he continue to hold bitcoin for long term.

Where did he said that he started to invest in bitcoin yesterday? If he is still new to bitcoin, he needs to wait for a longer time before to make his investments grow up to 200%. But it's a good choice that he did put 50% of his total wealth to bitcoin. He's the one that will get the benefit on it because of bitcoin's rapid growth.
It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin, especially if you have something to invest. Of course, if you have other income, you can afford to invest.
As quoted investing now too is not that late, because we're just few years away from the days of its existence. As stated it's good to invest with bitcoin as experts have predicted the price to grow higher than 25K based on the adoption and legalized acceptance from Countries.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Yes it is not too late to invest in bitcoin even if the price is too high now because we can get more pumps in this coming year because the great progress of Japan for bitcoin and its making the price of bitcoin very high and soon it will reach $2,000 for 1 bitcoin in the market and if you buy bitcoins now and hold and wait for that price then you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Its not that you can afford to invrst bevause if we have money sure we can afford it ,We need when investing is which we can afford to take risk and it doesn't mean that if we can afford 100% of oir money to invest it is a suicidal move on investing all your funds .
Activity: 188

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Jump to: