Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you think alt coins can merge to only one coin? - page 2. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 100
It is worth considering that there are very many different coins in the market that can not be unified all together. It will be impractical and non-effective.
Activity: 335
I think that this is exactly what government structures of most of the states will want, because one coin to regulate and control is much easier than 2 thousand.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
There is no way that all of the altcoins can merge into one. There are just way too many useless coins out there that there is no way for them to be merged with the coins that are useful. Maybe there could be a merging of coins that were created on the same platform like the ether tokens we get from bounties but that is about it. All of the altcoins cannot be merged together.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is possible that the world power can merge all coins into one but that is going to be hard since every project have different project development and there are different people controlling it. And it is really impossible right now since the government does not know a lot of things about cryptocurrency. The whales will still prevail as of now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
No it can't merge. Each coin corresponds to different purposes and are created for certain projects. There will always be a variety of coins in the world. Merging these thousands of altcoins is like saying that fiat money all over the world will be merged and we all know that that is impossible right?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
All over the wold today they are discussion on blockchain technology. Can someone tell me if someday top economy or world power may consider bringing only one coin?

Yes, countries are working today to come up with their own altcoin that would work side by side with fiat and in the future it may replace fiat altogether. It is a separate scenario, all altcoins will not merge into that one coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
that cannot be happen! altcoin will never be one.. they are different from each other and they are on different company... they come-out in various projects ang different path they take.. i think it is purely imposible.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
It seems to me that such an outcome is simply impossible, because it is unlikely that everyone will agree to this. And technical it will be very difficult to implement.
Activity: 406
This sounds ridiculous because each of the altcoins is a different project about both technology and purpose so it can not be made into a single altcoin. In the future to avoid garbage altcoin, there should be a purification system and deindex the potential altcoins off the exchange floors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
All over the wold today they are discussion on blockchain technology. Can someone tell me if someday top economy or world power may consider bringing only one coin?

i dont thinks that all altcoins can merge into one coin,because this altcoins is different owner or different project developer so how can this all altcoins could bring into a single coins,even if its regulated by the world government and influenced by them,i thinks they have no power to make it one.definetly in my own perception its better to have a different kinds of coins in market caps so that theres a big competition of all altcoins  and people can choose of which crypto coins thats suitable them most.
Activity: 210
I don't think that is going to happen because in the first place different coins have different uses. It is very hard to merge that considering that they have their own set of team behind every coin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com

Bitcoin are the main coins with high exchange rate circulation in the cryptocurrency world someday, and all coins are using to exchange in bitcoin as locally use of every nationality. I suggest every nationality have an own coin circulate for local use only but have an right to exchange it into bitcoin as based currency rate like the papaer money exhnage rules.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626

A global coin can exist but not that no other will exist independently of the global coin.  This is like a competition which can only work for the good of the market and investors. Cryptocurrency provides for choice and that choice can not be overshadowed by a single global coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I think altcoin is the only coin that cannot happen because the altcoin is not the same, using a variety of different technologies. The future is unlikely that potential altcoins will be deindexed from the cryptocurrencies market to purify altcoins in the best way, with only potential altcoins remaining in the market.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
There are many coins are available under altcoin. But their performance is not good enough. So i think these coins merge into one coin. Then it will be beneficial for them and customers also.

It will be difficult for coins that don't have almost the same tech adventure and advancement to be merged together, this will amount to problems in the transaction and confusion too.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
It is not possible. Alternative currency has different purpose with different tokens. An insurance tokens can't be combine with an exchange or lending token.
Activity: 26
I don't think so. Every coin has its own purpose so in my opinion there is no sense to do it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I think that this idea is absurd because there are a lot of currencies in the world and there was not an idea to merge them. For me it looks like merge all shares in one on  stock market I do not consider that it is a good idea. I consider that it should to be many coins and better ones will be used and bad ones will die.
Activity: 574
For me this is not a good idea because the competition will set aside and the thrill will be lost it is better like that so people can choose which is better on their side.
Activity: 36
I don't think so. In my opinion, the altcoin has some different concepts behind the project of the coins. they may also use the different platform and products. Therefore, they will be different right now and future.
Pages:
Jump to: