Pages:
Author

Topic: Didier Drogba Ambassador for cryptocurrency,implications? - page 4. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It will be a great news for the cryptocurrency investment platform. Any positive attempt can easily influence an industry. I hope it can bring a revolutionary impact on this huge industry.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
1) Who the hell is Didier Drogba ?
2) A football player (thanks, google) telling people to invest in an ICO, what the hell could go wrong ?

The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.

Yeah, and when that crap goes boom, everyone will say cryptos are scams.
Well, he is an ambassador for a social networking platform called all.me and he believes a lot in the project. He is not the first person to do such a thing and is not the last. ICOs look for marketing ideas and celebrities endorsing it would make their ICO a fucking success.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he believes a lot in it, also he is an expert in blockchain technology
/s

Searching on who this guy is I've come to this:

The logo on that shirt is for BMO : Bank of Montreal
How ironic

Yeah, we should always follow the example of celebrities who would sell their souls for the right amount

Ivory Coast captain Didier Drogba is now the Ambassador of cryptocurrency. Joining in cryptocurrency market that's a positive sign.People can be influenced by him and they can invest on it and can take a right decision.

Who the hell appointed him as an ambassador of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 294
After the boom in the price of bitcoin more people are interested in the market of cryptocurrency. it is normal for celebrities or famous people to invest in the market. this would actually draw in more people in the market and the number of investor would eventually increase.
Activity: 84
Ivory Coast captain Didier Drogba is now the Ambassador of cryptocurrency. Joining in cryptocurrency market that's a positive sign.People can be influenced by him and they can invest on it and can take a right decision.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Make selebrities involved in crypto indeed that was pretty good move because those selebrities can increase the popularity of the particular projects and obviously their fans will following them to buy tokens or altcoins but i have to says it will only have small effect for crypto world because as you can see that there was several selebrities such as Michael owen or Pacquiao which is involved in crypto before Drogba but they does not give good impact for crypto development even their projects seem almost failure
Activity: 266
Striker’s involvement in cryptocurrency can be adhered to a convincing character that influences others in every aspects of their lives.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I agree that influences might have affect to be honest in our country there are alot of paid adviser for their work where people will listen to the seminar and might pick up something it will boost their spirit into business, insurance or investment I went to this seminar before without a knowledge what is the reason why he invited me fpr dinner and I found out that he is encouraging me to join them. As I say infuencer might affect the social stability of a person weather it is for good or not.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think that it is an interesting thing but it put a light on btc and crypto world, like other advertisement. It is not the only one that is famous or known but really a very good power to help the people to better know and dive into this new world
Didier drogba is a bigwig in soccer arena thus his endorsement and promotion of all.me will have a big impact towards having a successful ICO having reached and exceeded their Soft Cap, their drive towards reaching Hard Cap can be achieved with the company association with football Icon.
Activity: 99
Merit: 6
This will have great impact. If you are into psychology you will understand how it works. Fans of celebrities do stuffs and hobbies of the celebrity that they idolized. Some fans even mimics their personalities, gestures and the way the celebrity speaks. It's like the "chameleon effect" between the fans and the celebrities.
People doesn't really care how much they'll gonna spend as long as they can do what the person they idolized is doing. 
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision
Yes it really does.

When before Bill Gates has told positive things about bitcoin but suddenly he turned his back to it the market shook. And also with what Warren Buffett's statement about bitcoin, it also gave the market a lot of pain. But if the table turns downside and he's going to be optimistic with it for sure many investors will jump to bitcoin and crypto's.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.
the more influential is the state officials, if only the leader of a large country has supported crypto then the crypto will quickly develop
Activity: 34
It's a good thing because Drogba commands some level of authority and can influence people. It is a good development.
Activity: 66
Yes, it's always a good thing when persons with a lot fanbase openly supports a thing. It means a good number of their fans will pay attention to that and try to find out more about it. Other times, they invest because he or she did too.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
It's true, but if footballers promote cryptocurrency, I do not think it will affect the interest of its fans
Maybe people will only know about cryptocurrency
Unlike his thing if, Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates promote cryptocurrency. Maybe there will be a lot of investors coming. Because these two people have been successful through their digital works
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.

Truly correct mate the example of this is businesses hired famous personalities came from the showbis personalities or came from the famous sports to advertise their product in the market, so their had possible cryptocurrency ethusiasm are follow the footstep of famous personlaties for their decision in their bitcoin investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
2) A football player (thanks, google) telling people to invest in an ICO, what the hell could go wrong ?

The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.

Yeah, and when that crap goes boom, everyone will say cryptos are scams.
Well, he is an ambassador for a social networking platform called all.me and he believes a lot in the project. He is not the first person to do such a thing and is not the last. ICOs look for marketing ideas and celebrities endorsing it would make their ICO a fucking success.

Another footballer, Luis Suarez also did the same, and exaggerated too much:
Last year, Uruguayan footballer Luis Suarez used his Instagram account to draw attention towards the blockchain platform Stox, “the best prediction market in the world”.

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/football-legend-didier-drogba-is-now-a-cryptocurrency-startup-ambassador/
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.

Yes, it's always a good thing when persons with a lot fanbase openly supports a thing.

Bitconnect worked flawlessly

Let's check some more:

SEC Charges $32 Million DJ
Khaled-Backed Centra ICO With Fraud

Steven Seagal-Endorsed Bitcoin Knockoff Gets Strong Regulatory Warnings
Activity: 70
It is always pleasure for anybody seeing his/her icon player supporting a good cause. Hence, I think involvement of Didier Drogba will create some positive impressions in this market.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Actually there are many soccer players who are involved in blockchain and even some ni crypto currencies. Ofcourse its beneficial.
copper member
Activity: 381
Yes, it's always a good thing when persons with a lot fanbase openly supports a thing. It means a good number of their fans will pay attention to that and try to find out more about it. Other times, they invest because he or she did too.
Pages:
Jump to: