Pages:
Author

Topic: Didier Drogba Ambassador for cryptocurrency,implications? - page 5. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
This is a great news for many Africans as Drogba has an unprecedented influence over some of the African nations. He is already a legend of football but his action to stop Ivory Coast's civil war was something else! We have already seen one of Italy's all time greats Del Piero's involvement with Helbiz and Skrill projects. Clubs like Arsenal are also into this with huge support. Any celebrity or organization with massive fanbase getting involved in cryptocurrency is a massive win for us.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.

Celebrities like Drogba can certainly make a great impact on anything they promote because of the credibility factor. When a big personality like him promotes anything, it creates a trust factor among the existing and potential customers of that brand. I believe the same magic will work for cryptocurrency as well. Actually the market needs such celebrity promoters to increase the credibility of the crypto market. This way a lot of people will become interested in knowing more about cryptos.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Lately, the influx of celebrities and footballers into the cryptocurrency industry is really interesting.I do not really know or understand their intentions fully either it is for advertisement purposes or they are really in love with the cryptocurrency fever. This could be very great and interesting for the industry. LIONEL MESSI  is equally the ambassador of blockchain multiexchange smartphone to be released in November this year.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
I think that it is an interesting thing but it put a light on btc and crypto world, like other advertisement. It is not the only one that is famous or known but really a very good power to help the people to better know and dive into this new world
Activity: 146
I think this is really a good initiative based on this many people follow their activities who are football freak also it will create a good hype in the market because many will trust this issues more and will invest more .
Activity: 84
I agree with this fact that it is human nature that they get influenced by other activities . If most of the people or a famous wish person decides to support something others easily accept it as right so a person like didier Drogba is involving with crypto and he is promoting it then it will definitely affect the investor's mind.
Activity: 112
It is true that the personalities of certain individuals can influence others to take a decision ,either in investments,choice of dresses,etc.The striker's involvement in cryptocurrency will sure have a positive influence on cryptocurrency especially his fans.
Pages:
Jump to: