Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIFF FIX!]Jupitercoin - v1.1! - Source available, BOUNTY for compiled binaries! - page 2. (Read 13165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
1.0 will do as long as it's higher than 0.6.2 or whatever your last build was. Can be 0.7.3 or whatever you feel.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Code:
JupiterCoin: Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of JupiterCoin
Im getting this when starting new client, latest from github.. any clues? I thought versions were updated

I think I got it fixed.  Link here: https://github.com/jupitercoin/jupitercoin-v1.1--diff-update-
Well i think client version 6.3 is higher than 1.1... so i would change client version back to where it was or higher...

0.6.3 was the old version.
so 1.1 is higher.  Smiley
I messed up my comment because you pushed another commit in the mean time! lol i was certain that the versions where inverted!
Code:
-#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       6
-#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    3
+#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       2
+#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    0
But it should be fine with latest commit! I have not finished compiling yet.. but will restart pool ASAP!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Code:
JupiterCoin: Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of JupiterCoin
Im getting this when starting new client, latest from github.. any clues? I thought versions were updated

I think I got it fixed.  Link here: https://github.com/jupitercoin/jupitercoin-v1.1--diff-update-
Well i think client version 6.3 is higher than 1.1... so i would change client version back to where it was or higher...

0.6.3 was the old version.
so 1.1 is higher.  Smiley
Code:

I think I got it fixed.  Link here: https://github.com/jupitercoin/jupitercoin-v1.1--diff-update-
EDIT: compiling now.. will see if it works. BTW, why do you change the repo name ?
All I did was compile...git source wonky? Sorry guys...

it's not your fault, it's all mine.  Smiley
The source is wonky, version.h is messed up.
Code:

Version.h should be

// These need to be macro's, as version.cpp's voodoo requires it
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       2
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_BUILD       0

not

#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       2

Your wallet wont let you roll back clients.

Haha, I was mucking around!  Cheesy  I didn't know this would mess up everything.
I wanted it to go from 0.1 to 0.2, but it was already at 0.6

Now it's version 1.1.

Thanks muddafudda and shakezula!
(sorry about the mishap)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

Version.h should be

// These need to be macro's, as version.cpp's voodoo requires it
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       2
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       0

not

#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       2

Your wallet wont let you roll back clients.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

i think dev went mucking around in version.h without doing his homework. happens to the best of us
Activity: 308
Code:

yeah, i just discovered the same thing when i installed using the installer package i created from the new windows version you provided. bonkers
It was not me who provided that version, i mean, i didnt provide any  Huh

my apologies, it was shakezula. for some reason the two user names confused
Code:

yeah, i just discovered the same thing when i installed using the installer package i created from the new windows version you provided. bonkers
It was not me who provided that version, i mean, i didnt provide any  Huh
Code:

Code:
i've submitted an installer package to the Dev for approval

aside from installing the program, it also installs JupiterCoin.conf to your AppData directory. it will not bother any other files such as your wallet or block chain either during installation or uninstallation. the uninstall program can only remove the files it installs.
Here's an updated client built from your github.

But I don't want any JPC, thanks, I no longer have a wallet for them. I will take some BTC though, addy is in my sig, any amount is fine.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5S3pzRmhRMndSVEk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks so much!
I will send you some BTC when JPC gets onto an exchange.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Here's an updated client built from your github.

But I don't want any JPC, thanks, I no longer have a wallet for them. I will take some BTC though, addy is in my sig, any amount is fine.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5S3pzRmhRMndSVEk/edit?usp=sharing
New update!  The difficulty now retargets based on last two blocks, every block.
Compile the source here: https://github.com/jupitercoin/jupitercoin-v0.2--diff-update-

If anyone can compile the source they will receive 5+3 JPC.
(5 JPC for windows qt and daemon, 3 JPC extra for mac or linux qt)

Once 51% of the network has the client, the changes will take full effect.

bump for compiled binaries
Cryptsy would be nice for this coin in a week or two  Wink

Once the difficulty is fixed and the coin is revived, JPC will get onto an exchange.
version.h has been updated, as well as version.cpp for suffix
sheinsha, what about windows?
btw, can you give me an addnode so I can send it to you?
Pages:
Jump to: