Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIFF FIX!]Jupitercoin - v1.1! - Source available, BOUNTY for compiled binaries! - page 4. (Read 13165 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
yes, yes it does. otherwise none of the blocks I have shares in will ever finish. lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This coin needs more miners!
could someone post the pooler's cpuminer  string I would use to mine in the jpc.minar.cc pool as well? apparently logical thought fails me today and I can't make the string I try work.

what I think it should be is:
 minerd -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minar.cc:3335 -u username -p password

Hi, the pool is Stratum Only, you have to use the Stratum Proxy if you like to use GetWork.
I recommend CGminer, but i see it isn't working for you.
You can check the Pool's Tutorial here to download CGminer
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Diff is very high...

I mine for one day more after that i quit.  Sad
HALA MADRID
that's what I"m thinking. downloading ubuntu 13.04 and will swap laptop drives to try it out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
cgminer won't run on my laptop for some reason. I launch it. I get the "cgminer verx.x.x" screen, and then it stops responding

Hmm.   I don't have much experience with minerd.

This may be a bit inconvenient but you could get Linux and then download cgminer
HALA MADRID
cgminer won't run on my laptop for some reason. I launch it. I get the "cgminer verx.x.x" screen, and then it stops responding
could someone post the pooler's cpuminer  string I would use to mine in the jpc.minar.cc pool as well? apparently logical thought fails me today and I can't make the string I try work.

I prefer cgminer, for that it would be
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minar.cc:3335 --scrypt -u username.worker -p passwordforworker
HALA MADRID
could someone post the pooler's cpuminer  string I would use to mine in the jpc.minar.cc pool as well? apparently logical thought fails me today and I can't make the string I try work.

I was making some changes to my system. check now.

nice, 490 kh/s
HALA MADRID
I was making some changes to my system. check now.
HALA MADRID
yup. it decided to sync up after a restart.  Now to start pool mining. I don't have the gpu power for solo mining.

dang diff is still high
HALA MADRID
yup. it decided to sync up after a restart.  Now to start pool mining. I don't have the gpu power for solo mining.
Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
had to leave for a while. trying to sync the client now, then will start mining.  Client has been trying to sync for an over an hour. the blockchain said it's downloaded, but (out of sync) is still being displayed

did you try the addnodes?
Official Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-jpc-jupitercoin-pplns-pool-minarcc-stratum-1-fee-60-confirms-259394
Minar.cc JupiterCoin JPC PPLNS Pool

I have setup a PPLNS Pool and its working fine, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

I have set pool fees to 1%, 60 block confirms for fast payouts, and only 0.01 JPC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

jpc.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://jpc.minar.cc
PORT:3335
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://jpc.minar.cc:3335 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

Minar.cc JupiterCoin JPC PPLNS Pool Launched  Cheesy
HALA MADRID
had to leave for a while. trying to sync the client now, then will start mining.  Client has been trying to sync for an over an hour. the blockchain said it's downloaded, but (out of sync) is still being displayed
Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
it was my connection being twitchy. reset the router and it worked fine.

Ok cool.  Hows it so far?
HALA MADRID
it was my connection being twitchy. reset the router and it worked fine.
Pages:
Jump to: