Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing? - page 25. (Read 29464 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
November 17, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading to me implies either day trader or somebody who is active and looking to sell and buy at opportune times. An investor to me is somebody who puts their money in and is looking for long term growth and does not

care about day to day fluctuations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
November 17, 2017, 08:20:47 PM
The Differences Between Investing and Trading.
People make money in different ways, using different strategies, it all depends on the expertise of each.

Investing.
Investing involves fewer transaction costs and usually lower taxes.
The bad is that sometimes the stock can correct (go down temporarily) or have periods of flat performance, which the long-term investor has to tolerate.

Trading.
In trading, much more activity takes place throughout the day, weeks, or months. Trading can mean more costs due to frequent commissions and short-term taxable gains.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 07:42:34 PM
as far as I know, investing is you save your money on a company or on a business and then you will get the profit in a particular period of time. so you need to wait to get profit. while trading is you sell kinds of coins on market and you can get profit in a shorter time than investing. but it depends on your strategy, how long you will save your money on the market and sell it.
As for what i understand here in bitcoin, investing is the act of putting your money in some investment and waiting and wanting frmor them to grow and earn profit, while trading i guess is the act of selling coins in the public market in exchange for money with profit. Both strategies are great if you will learn it both.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 04:34:45 PM
The biggest distinction between buying and selling and trading in my mind is that trading you're the one that has complete control over your money and your choices, however when you invest you are essentially providing your hard earned money to someone else so they inmake it grow, individually I crefer buying and selling over investment with this reason. an p
here I completely agree with your statement, because in investments you believe with someone, And in trade only on yourself. Therefore, investments have always retained much more Lariska than trade. I only deal with trading in crypto currency, you need not only skills and knowledge, but also a certain technique that comes with time.
A master of trading won't need to have much trading skills.
Only 1 skills can gives them good profits, they can change to many strategies with any situation.
Because all trading skill always have a or some weakness, therefore, instead of know many skills, they choose to improve a skill trading they thought the best and become the master in this skill.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 17, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Trading and investing? These two is so different from each other but in doing it, you must have to take a risk. If you will define trading, you are depending your money/btc on yourself because you will trade it to the price that you want. If you will define investing, this is a risky type of gaining money. You are trusting your money in someone, or something (Like investment sites). In doing these, you must have the confidence to take a risk because there are so much scammers and not legit sites here in Cyber world.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 12:02:00 AM
In my own understanding, both trading and investing involves money as capital. The only difference is that in Trading, you have to buy a product (at a lower price) and sell it at a higher price just like in crypto currency trading. In investing, you have to let someone or entity hold your money and wait until your money grows just like in investing in ICO.
Activity: 204
November 16, 2017, 04:47:23 AM
Investing is a broad term and under it is the trading, trading is a short term type of an investment which makes the investors very active in the market/exchanges. A long term investment is just an exclusion of meaning of the short term investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

Thank you.

The difference between trading and investing is quite simple. Investing takes time and is a gamble for we no one knows if it’s a success or not. On the other hand, trading is much more definite because all we need to do is to trade and earn.
Activity: 504
November 16, 2017, 03:33:39 AM
Investing is where your money is growing but anytime and anyday, it could disappear with other ivestors' money as well.  Trading is where you can buy and sell altcoins and keep it safely in your offline wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 15, 2017, 03:17:32 PM
The biggest distinction between buying and selling and trading in my mind is that trading you're the one that has complete control over your money and your choices, however when you invest you are essentially providing your hard earned money to someone else so they inmake it grow, individually I crefer buying and selling over investment with this reason. an p
here I completely agree with your statement, because in investments you believe with someone, And in trade only on yourself. Therefore, investments have always retained much more Lariska than trade. I only deal with trading in crypto currency, you need not only skills and knowledge, but also a certain technique that comes with time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
I will say the same as always trading is better if you want to make more money and faster but it is harder than just investing and you learn a lot more trough trading than just trough investing you only focus on the coins you invested in.
Activity: 50
November 14, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

Different trading and investment. Our investment trusts entrust our money to other parties because those who have the project. while our own trading that will run the money with our own ability
Activity: 135
November 14, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Invest is putting money into something and you can't do nothing with than money until the certain period while in trading you should have skill and knowledge about it to make it profitable and also you nee to pay attention and you should be updated in news.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

Thank you.

In investing you trust your money with someone and you can't do anything with iit until the certain period came. while in trading you need to use your knowledge and skill to make profit out of it. You also need to keep your attention in trading and also be updated in the news.
Investing also investing in stuff like gold, silver or bitcoin and hoping sooner or later the price will go higher, that's investing. Trading is you're going to buy or sell and make a profit whether the price will goes up or down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 14, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
There is a big difference in trading and investing and of the most important would be that investing you mostly work with 1 coin and with trading you need to work with more altcoins and need to know more about them.
You are right it has a lot of the difference because now a lot o the people are buying the bitcoin and it is making the bitcoin different because the buying the bitcoin means to invest in the bitcoin and the trading means to trade the bitcoin it does not mean we are using the bitcoin, I am aware of the bitcoin price and the value now it is the time to have the fun and to increase the power of the bitcoin as well the bitcoin value will get better in the investment.
I agree, Buying bitcoin is considered as you invest on it, because there's no other reason why some people keep buying bitcoin because they want to hold it for a long term and hoping for good profits to be happened in the future. While in trading is basically buy low sell high method but its not easy as it sounds and it would really require enough knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it.
Buy at low price and sell at high price does not mean you need to sell at highest price and buy at lowest price, mate.
Remember, as long as the price of cryptocurrency you have invested raise higher than your bought price, that is your profits.
Activity: 434
November 14, 2017, 07:39:29 AM
In my opinion,the difference between Trade and Investment is:
-Trade,this is a pure business type and trading is also one type of investment that can be associated with a business in real life.
-Investment,is the kind of business in which we invest our money then,if we need it we can harvest it whenever we want.
and investment will not harm us but,trade may be we can loss because nobody wants to buy the goods we sell.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 14, 2017, 07:29:09 AM

Thank you.

In my own opinion I think the difference  of trading to investing is,  in trading you can buy and you will sell that's trading while in investing is just like gold that's what we called investing that's what I think.  I prefer trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

Thank you.

The difference between trading and investing in terms of life is wide,because trading was a bussiness or stablishment who was already start to trade. While investing is commiting your money in order to earn financial return. Formerly from the word itself trading is the best option on how should a bussiness is already started while inversting is planning for future .
Activity: 574
November 14, 2017, 07:15:59 AM
There is a big difference in trading and investing and of the most important would be that investing you mostly work with 1 coin and with trading you need to work with more altcoins and need to know more about them.
You are right it has a lot of the difference because now a lot o the people are buying the bitcoin and it is making the bitcoin different because the buying the bitcoin means to invest in the bitcoin and the trading means to trade the bitcoin it does not mean we are using the bitcoin, I am aware of the bitcoin price and the value now it is the time to have the fun and to increase the power of the bitcoin as well the bitcoin value will get better in the investment.
I agree, Buying bitcoin is considered as you invest on it, because there's no other reason why some people keep buying bitcoin because they want to hold it for a long term and hoping for good profits to be happened in the future. While in trading is basically buy low sell high method but its not easy as it sounds and it would really require enough knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it.
Activity: 14
November 14, 2017, 06:37:26 AM
There is a big difference but the biggest one is actually you get to work with more altcoins and in investment you only work with the coins you have invested in with trading you need to check everything and every coin which is the best for you.
Pages:
Jump to: