Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing? - page 33. (Read 29464 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 27, 2017, 03:20:55 AM
In my opinion, Investing and Trading was different. Because when you investing, you trust your money to someone.  And can't do anything with you money, until certain of time. While, when you trading, you used your knowledge and skill to rise up your profit. But to think investing and trading was both risky.
yeah when you're investing basically is trust, because you will entrust your money to be grown by someone or a particular agency, the advantage of investing is you get the profit without having to do the job and you just sit and enjoy the result, the risk may be a scam or bankrupt, for trading you must have the skills and understand the market to be profitable here, the risk is price changes that do not match with your expectations
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

the difference that if we invest we need to be analyzed the perfect whichever way to be able to gain profits in the long term. and if with trade we need to make a good strategy in order to get big profits.
Not only one strategy can help you get big profits, it is impossible. The scenario of the market can change anytime. So, you need to own few strategies for the scenarios can happen. Important, be ready the worst situation is required before starting to trading and investing.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 27, 2017, 02:31:20 AM
In my opinion, Investing and Trading was different. Because when you investing, you trust your money to someone.  And can't do anything with you money, until certain of time. While, when you trading, you used your knowledge and skill to rise up your profit. But to think investing and trading was both risky.

You didn't spend much time reading this topic,  you can compare trading and investing. You can invest or save, if you wish to invest money you expect some return from that, so trading is investing. When ever you wish to make more money from money you already have that is investment, you can try to invest in trading or gambling, or in real estates, construction, patents, you name it, but in the end from starting money you wish to make profit. Investing in trading can be profitable or not, like any other investment, you nees to have good timing and to know when to buy and when to sell, when you learn to do that your investment in trading will be profitable.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 27, 2017, 02:25:18 AM
Activity: 588
October 27, 2017, 01:49:21 AM
Investing is like buying things and save them for later,so when its price is pretty much higher,you could sell it at time of need .for example buying gold and saving them is kind of investment.

Trading refers to exchanging,it may be goods or services,you make a deal with some one or risk  your money in market in hope that it will give you some profit,so its giving and taking process simultaneously

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 12:59:28 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

For me, the difference in trading in investing is huge. For example, in trading we have fundamental analysis and technical analysis while investing uses only fundamental analysis. In trading you need a serious psychology analysis of how you can control your emotions while investing you need to really focus on the fundamental of a company, whether it will last or not, whether or not it will work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 26, 2017, 09:16:19 PM

Thank you.

First, let's take a look at the similarities of these two. Investing and trading are two methods of ATTEMPTING TO PROFIT from financial market. These two also requires a capital (starting money) to start with.

Now, let's discuss the differences between the two in terms of their concept in cryptocurrency. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of coins or tokens. While markets inevitably fluctuate due to cryptocurrencies' volatility, investors will ride out the downtrends with the expectation that prices will pump up immediately and some losses will be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts.

On the other hand, trading involves the more frequent buying and selling of coins or tokens with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing. This is why we have what we call daytraders (buy now, trade now). Trading is also tedious and requires more effort compared to investing.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

Thank you.

For me, you must invest first before you can trade. In trading you need a fund for you to trade. Trading is just a part of investing. You grow your investment through trading. They are not really different. Both are significant with each other. You save to invest, you invest to trade, you trade to grow your investment.
It is right that both are significant but I prefer trading because in trading you can earn by your efforts more. In trading you utilize time which make your earning double because in trading you are engaged every time in the market and you are earning by buying and selling within minutes time but in investment you cannot do something extra to earn more money. This type of earning is dpend on the price of bitcoin. If it goes down so you will loss and if it goes up so you will earn a specific amount.
Activity: 354
October 25, 2017, 05:32:48 PM
The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.
The difference between trading and investing is that investing is where you give your money to a particular campaign. Youre buying some shares while in trading you will buy tokens or any cryptotoken and then youre the one who will sell it when the price is big.
Activity: 266
October 25, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

Thank you.

Trading is a buying and selling activity or trading a different currency ,

for Investment is an investment in a company to benefit from sharing the results in the future,
if you still confused please check on Google .. Grin
Activity: 700
October 25, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Thank you.

the difference that if we invest we need to be analyzed the perfect whichever way to be able to gain profits in the long term. and if with trade we need to make a good strategy in order to get big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2017, 02:58:37 PM
Trading and investing is a good way to generate bitcoin, but I think investing is better because it is safer when compared to trading, because with trading can make us lose because wrong put the price.

Investment is actually  more unpredictable than trading. On the other hand, trading demands more time and effort than investing. SO I agree with you that investment in bitcoin is a better way of generating bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin pumps its value from time to time, its more secure and sure that you'll have a profit.
I think both trading and investment are unpredictable. We cannot give a 100% correct prediction about trading nor investment. I do not think that there is such a big difference between the two. I think the only difference can be that in trading we need to remain as active and study the market from time to time, while the income that come from trading is a little bit passive, some time we need to wait for a long time if we want to make money from investment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 25, 2017, 02:21:43 PM
I was also confused on the meaning of those words in the beginning. Investing is putting your money in a project and wait for the specific time that is set to return the money to you plus the profit. Trading on the other hand is using the volatility of a currency, buying and selling to generate a profit. Trading is a faster way of getting a profit and doubling your money but it requires a great amount of patience and experience in order to have minimal losses.
Trading is not a faster way to make money if you calculate the average profits investors made vs traders per day after a year. It just seems like you're making more profit because you see the numbers going up daily, but you also tend to ignore losses much more readily as a daytrader.
In either case, daytrading is deceptively easy. It only takes a few clicks to flip coins and to make some profits. But it's very hard to do this reliably over a very large amount of time.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 02:17:40 PM
I was also confused on the meaning of those words in the beginning. Investing is putting your money in a project and wait for the specific time that is set to return the money to you plus the profit. Trading on the other hand is using the volatility of a currency, buying and selling to generate a profit. Trading is a faster way of getting a profit and doubling your money but it requires a great amount of patience and experience in order to have minimal losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2017, 01:12:15 PM
I think in trading you involves your capital into it and you are in control of the way you run it either at profit or lost, but in investment you just put in the stipulated amount and wait for it to grow with your interest.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:10:42 PM
Well to start with these two are entirely different methods to gain profit in the financial markets. The main goal of trading is to generate returns that outperform buy and hold investing while the goal of investing is to build wealth through buying and holding of stocks, funds or other investing instruments.Let us take a real life example to explain the difference between these-Imagine two friends bought equal amount of shares of a company but one of them traded his shares the next week because he could earn profit but the other didn't sell his shares and invested them in market for a year and then sold some of it and then again bought some  more shares, now the method done by Ist person is trading while the other one is investing.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

Thank you.

the basic is same for both but if you trade you must have a deadline to sell something you bought in cheap.
And in worst case if no profit you have a commitment to close the deal .
But in case of investment you can basically hold funds as long as you can no commitment to your self and to any one basically you donot care after you invest and only take out your money once profit.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 25, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
The best way to explain it is to make a good statement rather than making a long and very technical definition that is hard for the reader to understand. So here is my explanation "  All trading is an investment but not all investment is trading". It simply means that even trading itself is considered as investment. But investment has many forms aside from just trading, it could be investment in networking, loans, business and many more.
The difference between investing and trading is that trading is is buying and selling tokens or crypto to earn while in investing is that you will give share to a particular campaign.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

Thank you.

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 25, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
Trading and investing is a good way to generate bitcoin, but I think investing is better because it is safer when compared to trading, because with trading can make us lose because wrong put the price.

Investment is actually  more unpredictable than trading. On the other hand, trading demands more time and effort than investing. But I agree with you that investment in bitcoin is a better way of generating bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin pumps its value from time to time, its more secure and sure that you'll have a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: