Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 45. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NEW:
- Referral System! Get paid 10% of the house edge of every bet placed!
- Muting of jerks in the chat room.

Nicely done Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
NEW:
- Referral System! Get paid 10% of the house edge of every bet placed!
- Muting of jerks in the chat room.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Diggit.io is one of the best site to invest on and profit ratio is very high as usually most of the members loose there . I made some bucks by investing on this great site.
Activity: 700
You know what is good part at diggit.io is raining session. Sometime even catch 20bits ,also players are co-operating with each other.
Activity: 714
I lost many times there but because of greed to win more. In general I came out with more money than I deposited so for me diggit is one of the best mining site. I play daily on diggit as I am addicited to this.
Activity: 714
nice to see total wagered going up, hopefully we will see our highroller Z again
Z has changed the game there, really lucky person that,
i like diggit than other mine site. diggit is my favorite mines site.
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
nice to see total wagered going up, hopefully we will see our highroller Z again
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
yes agreed with you, gambling always has risk factor,

the house always win, sorry for your bad luck.
legendary
Activity: 1050
RedSn0w just showed me this website and it will be my new addiction. I love the trophies and the auto-cashout if you are AFK for a while. The design is meh, but oh well. I will be playing here quite a bit, I'm certain of it, haha.
but be careful there to play with high bet amount, the house will take it from,

in my opinion that is provably not fair site, i just checked 15 red streak in a row with 14 mines game Huh Huh

is that possible in provably fair game Huh Huh Huh

only your badluck, you could loss 30x streak in 1% house edge too and its normal, u can check the provably fair
yes that is, diggit is provably fair site, it happens just because of my bad luck,
there is no win win situation in gambling. Wink Wink Wink
Web dev for hire
RedSn0w just showed me this website and it will be my new addiction. I love the trophies and the auto-cashout if you are AFK for a while. The design is meh, but oh well. I will be playing here quite a bit, I'm certain of it, haha.

in my opinion that is provably not fair site, i just checked 15 red streak in a row with 14 mines game Huh Huh

provably fair is not a matter of your opinion. The site gives you the hash of the server seed before you choose a client seed. there is no way for them to manipulate your rolls. They are random. Stop embarrasing yourself.

edit: this idiot apparantly does not understand the difference between server seed and server seed hash. he is putting the hash in the verifier and does not understand why it is not verifying.
legendary
Activity: 1064

only your badluck, you could loss 30x streak in 1% house edge too and its normal, u can check the provably fair
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
is that possible in provably fair game
Yes. It's called bad luck.
legendary

Diggit.io Admin
Glad everyone is having fun! The referral system will be launching next month and that should help push up our population!
Web dev for hire

yeah this is without a doubt the best non-dice site out there currently. I see profit is up again, gotta go check on my investment Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Diggit.io Admin
Site is back up! Our host had some internet issues.
good job, now it is up and working smoothly for me.
best wishes for your business.
why it is going down again and again, i just lost 0.02 because of this stupid server problem,
admin you must upgrade your server.
The server host had some internet troubles but the server is in no way need of an upgrade and is running fine.
No Bitcoin is lost in the event of a connection dropout of even server crash. It is simply treated as if you took the win.

Any withdrawal under 5 BTC is now done instantly and automatically (unless the hot wallet is empty. previously the limit was 0.5 BTC)
legendary
why it is going down again and again, i just lost 0.02 because of this stupid server problem,
admin you must upgrade your server.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

yes I see it loading now. awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: